WTF is wrong with ECCIE

Is anybody else experiencing problems navigating this site? Every time I try to change pages it takes forever to load up the new page. It make this site virtually worthless! It is not the first time this has happened recently.
The rest of my surfing on other sites is flawless, so I know it's not my network.

This is beginning to remind me of the death of the old ASPD when they had so many problems they eventually shut it down.
I am having the same issues.
Administration is aware of the various issues and are working toward a resolution. Just be patient. Call one of your regular providers and get relaxed.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.
In south Texas does it really matter? We only have a few new posts a day so chances are you aren't missing anything.
Mine has been slow too, so it takes twice as long to see that no new girls have shown up and no new posts are here.
My problem is every time I click a link I get redirected to "hobbytips.net" ...annoying as HELL!
In south Texas does it really matter? We only have a few new posts a day so chances are you aren't missing anything.
Mine has been slow too, so it takes twice as long to see that no new girls have shown up and no new posts are here. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
Well this is a chicken/egg question. No posts because we give up? Same for providers. Ijs
Administration is aware of the various issues and are working toward a resolution. Just be patient. Call one of your regular providers and get relaxed.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program. Originally Posted by Elgato69
BTW are you implying I have no FUCKING patience? Lol
I sugested days ago that ECCIE was experiencing a denial of service attack - much the same as the one that shut down P411 for almost two days last year. ECCIE programmers seem to be dealing with it pretty well!
BTW are you implying I have no FUCKING patience? Lol Originally Posted by rjdiner
What? RJ, no patience?

Excuse me, that should be no FUCKING patience!
For me, the worst issue is that PMs aren't going through.
I guess that I am lucky because i havent had any of these problems
Are these issues resolved yet?
...without getting deep into geek speak...various internet service providers have been experiencing wide spread problems accessing many sites, including Bank of America, American Airlines and many online retailers.

I have FIOS and couldn't access shit last week...calls to Fios revealed nothing but their corporate BS...a tech chat revealed the real problem...and a solution by changing router settings....problem solved.

There might be issues at ECCIE...but I doubt that they share the same IT structure as BofA or AA.
I got lost at "...without" lol
Well just look at how lame this forum is. It's because people (including me) have given up on posting because it takes 5 minutes to change pages. I have been trying to get laid all day. But because of this broke dick site.. no go.

WTF ECCIE. Do you need more money to run a decent hooker site?