Brazen

I just read this obviously on another site and think it is relevant for this one as well

09-21-2020,07:23 PM#1

Tailhunter69

Registered Male (Not Verified)Join Date

ALERT: Brazen (violent thief)

This is a real alert!

Met with Brazen for a qv. Felt something was off but went with it anyway. Decided to walk away and had to deal with a scuffle between her, her pimps and myself. Stole my money and tried to claim I raped her when my pants never came off.

Caught some lumps but came out ok. Won't go into this a lot but avoid her like the plague. Or risk your safety. The choice is yours.
I had a horrible experience (not violent) with her too. Posted a negative review at the time.
She needs to be run out of town.
Damn Oreo, hate to hear that happened to you! Thank God you got away safely. I've seen this chick 2-3 times in the pass but everything went well. Thanks for the heads up!!!
Jesse I do appreciate the empathy this was not my encounter sir. I saw this on OH2 from another local hobbyist and copy and pasted so this board could share in the info as well. I almost booked with her last week but thankfully she didn't respond.
Her doubles partner and roommate is the Cajun girl,
Man that's messed up. I carry everywhere but obviously not when I see someone, its locked in my glovebox but I still always have my pocket knife if there is a dangerous situation with multiple attackers or where I needed to defend myself with more than hands. Luckily he just caught some lumps.
Wow kat glad to know that, I like those huge nips for some reason though hahaha
  • Magik
  • 10-24-2020, 08:18 AM
There have been multiple posts like this regarding this chick on this board and others. Also, there have been similar reports shared on the other girl that she runs with, and stories of creepy guys hanging around both. I would definitely suggest staying far away.