Pressley's New Photos

What gets me is that they are allowing a photo threAD of an unverified provider.
Why is she not verified?
Might it be because she has not submitted the required information to the moderators?
Some that recently became vital for for the protection of the board.

Personally I don't have a problem with photo threAD's... It is up to me on rather I click on them or not.
but I don't think it is a good idea to have them for unverified providers... it circumvents the advertising guidelines that verified providers have to fallow.
Elum, since binks is the one that posted, and not the girl, how is it different than when a guy posts a link or photo of a BP girl asking for info?
The difference is that photo's posted on BP or other sites are available (viewable) publicly.

SKB's were not (until he posted them here) and that is the difference.

The rule use to be that photos of providers (not available to the public) could not be posted on the open board without the permission of the provider.
Something that I personally did not agree on...
I believe that if they allow you to take photos of them then you can post them where ever you want.
After all, photos are owned by the photographer and not by the subject of the photo.

Also... There is a hell of a difference between asking for information and advertising.

At least that is my opinion... One that does not really matter in the grand scheme of things.
The difference is that photo's posted on BP or other sites are available (viewable) publicly.

SKB's were not (until he posted them here) and that is the difference.

The rule use to be that photos of providers (not available to the public) could not be posted on the open board without the permission of the provider.
Something that I personally did not agree on...
I believe that if they allow you to take photos of them then you can post them where ever you want.
After all, photos are owned by the photographer and not by the subject of the photo.

Also... There is a hell of a difference between asking for information and advertising.

At least that is my opinion... One that does not really matter in the grand scheme of things. Originally Posted by ElumEno
Ultimately, it comes down to what the mods tolerate and what they won't.
I've recently had two different touring girls from much bigger markets express mild amazement at what gets tolerated here as far as the threADs go. Whatever... bigger, busier places get moderated with a heavier hand. My personal opinion tends to skew the other way- I like eye candy and.. hell, it's a better use of bandwidth than most of my smart-ass crap.
According to eccie itself, this is what the bandwidth is worth after the freebies when it crosses the line into an AD with no thre :
150x60 banner (right column)$100 per month (2 month minimum)468x60 banner (top right)$300 per month (2 month minimum)150x60/468x60 combo pkg$350 per monthpremium block 150x150$300 per month (2 month minimum)site-wide navigational tabs$1250 per monthmain menu text link$200 per month (2 month minimum)site-wide forum banner 150x60$200 per monthsite-wide forum banner 468x60$500 per monthfooter text ads and/or 728x90$800 per month
Can I hang this on the homepage for $$$$ a month?

Binks, those pics have the girl's phone number and your copyright on them. They 'aint candids.
More power to you- but if you want to hang them up without comment, write a check.
At least that is my opinion... One that does not really matter in the grand scheme of things. Originally Posted by ElumEno
I couldn't agree more...

Agreed. Sometimes total sweetheart and other times total bitch. What do you expect for someone from South Carolina though
Really? You bumped a three year old threat to insult her? DOne here...closing