Taylor Blue

Hey Guys. I was supposed to have an appointment with Taylor Blue this morning. She ghosted me and I still haven't heard anything from her. We had good communication for 2 weeks until time of appointment. I am just curious. Has anyone besides someone that just joined today ever saw her.
I haven’t seen her, but her communication skills wi5h me were ver6 sparse. Sorry to hear that she stood you up. Just curious as to what locale were you trying to get together in?
Florida panhandle. She said she arrived on Sunday and was staying the week. I was just wondering if anyone in Alabama has actually met her
She ghosted me for our scheduled appointment.
I have called, texed and PM ed several times and no response , and i don't live that for away from her ,though it would be nice to have her close for a visit now and then, but i guess not she don't answer.
Guys I am just asking. She told me that she was in Birmingham week before last Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. That she was very busy with appointments Then said she was in Mobile this past weekend. If she was surely some of you visited her.
I've seen nothing to suggest she was in Birmingham. I PMed and texted with her right after her reviews showed up. Probably 5 texts both ways over 5 minutes. I was going to be in Huntsville and tried to set up an appointment. She said she doesn't see people in Huntsville because she has a real job. That makes no sense to me since she posts pictures of her face. She told me she goes to Atlanta and Birmingham often and suggested we meet there. I told her to text me when she goes to either City because I work in both all the time. I've heard nothing and if she posted about a Birmingham visit I missed it. I don't think she did. But I'll say this -- whoever is in those pictures has a body I love.
I don't know if she was in Birmingham or not. I am just going by what she was telling me. Just saying that for some reason she seems like she likes to play games. Just be careful guys
I put this in the co- ed section so she could comment if she wish to. Also I haven't posted the whole story and I am not going to. If you would like to know PM me.
Same here. I was talking with her for two weeks. She was coming to Mobile last Sat before going to FL. We were texting on her way down until 2hrs before our time to meet...never heard back since...
I hope she pops back up. She is exactly what I look for in a provider. That girl had the perfect body.
Pictures looked great!
But with the weird pm she was sending me and now with all the ghosting ��
I’ll pass
Not one single gentleman got an explanation or opportunity to meet T. Blue. Profile is gone and there's silence. One would think after so much correspondence there would be some contact from her. Some would assume that if any fingers are operable then a simple reach out via text or PM would have sufficed. Just saying
Guess Taylor Blue left everyone singing the blues.