Putting folks on ignore

Now I know why I like this chick...she's me, with a pussy and tits...

We may not get along because we're so similar, but the makeup sex would be not just epic, but epic on toast...

Maybe I'll take some advice someone gave me recently and "go fuck myself"...as long as Valerie's willing of course... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Well, I must admit you do have a point....

What the hell!! We have not even decorated the trailer and you are hitting on some British girl?

Shame Wakeup.... Originally Posted by London Rayne
British Girl!?.....Erm...I'm right here!!....lol
Don't worry honey...this is just the bachelor party...besides, we're in different area codes, no harm, no foul... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
That "What happens in Texas" won't fly with me! I am a psycho when it comes to MY men.
That "What happens in Texas" won't fly with me! I am a psycho when it comes to MY men. Originally Posted by London Rayne
and your women!!
I'll try and bring this thread back on topic every five or six pages and for somebody that isn't following me around somebody sure did post a lot in my threAD...

This topic hasn't gone the way I intended which is often the case, but was curious if people really used the ignore feature and how many did. All of the people I like seem to think it unnecessary, it will be interesting to get a larger sample tomorrow. Funny that the folks that seem to complain the most are the most likely to ignore the topic and post like rabbid ferrets in a mating frenzy.

It's really important that we all be a little more open to each other if one person or two people are annoying you to the point of minor insanity then sure ignore them. Maybe the morning crew will be a little more focused on the topic and to everyone that was thanks so much for the interesting discussion. I do understand that one person can ruin the experence of a SHMB for some of us. I don't post in D&T for just that reason. Even though I read it a lot and some of my favorite posters live there.
It's really important that we all be a little more open to each other if one person or two people are annoying you to the point of minor insanity then sure ignore them. Maybe the morning crew will be a little more focused on the topic and to everyone that was thanks so much for the interesting discussion. I do understand that one person can ruin the experence of a SHMB for some of us. I don't post in D&T for just that reason. Even though I read it a lot and some of my favorite posters live there.
Interesting....

Now London is going to post and say that she tried to keep us on topic.

Sorry for ruining your thread Wayward. I won't post on it anymore. You guys get upset easily.

I tried to keep these crazies on topic...really I did. I even posted a video.
The funny thing is both of you are pretty funny and more than capable of coming up with a thoughtful post that is more than one sentence. I'm also curious why you don't do it more often and try to say something with a little more substance. I love brevity and wit, sometimes the best post might be a single word.

Was hoping to get the best from both of you in this threAD and saw just enough flashes of that to make that last exchange all the more disappointing. I've seen you both flirt, be funny and address the topic but you seem to have gone into speed post mode and I must just be too old to get that....
Are you serious? Have you actually read a few of my older posts? They were pages not paragraphs, so I toned them down some so people would actually get through them lol.

If a topic is serious, I reply in that same manner. If it's bs or humor, I also reply in that same line.

Welcome to the chat, facebook, and IM generation. We can text 89 words a minute and post here right from our phones in lightning time ha ha.
Are you serious? Have you actually read a few of my older posts? They were pages not paragraphs, so I toned them down some so people would actually get through them lol.

If a topic is serious, I reply in that same manner. If it's bs or humor, I also reply in that same line.

Welcome to the chat, facebook, and IM generation. We can text 89 words a minute and post here right from our phones in lightning time ha ha. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Sure I was wanting to see you at your best, what's wrong with that? I can multi task with email IM and txt too, but if you are saying nothing then what is the point of all the speed, I get the sense of accomplishment at being able to do it and have had enough NSGFs to see the beauty of the skill. Maybe it was my failing in the OP but though it was pretty clear that this threAD could be funny, insightful, friendly, flirtly and maybe informative all at the same time. If I failed to set that standard then I'm sorry.

Maybe I'm just looking for something less than a novella and more than a vapid sentence, but the older generation always thincks the kids are carrying us all to hell in a handbasket. So you do have a point.
Post a topic on Health Care and I will roll with that...ok?
This topic hasn't gone the way I intended which is often the case, but was curious if people really used the ignore feature and how many did. Originally Posted by Wayward
One.
Its so funny you say that....... I was just thinking the Grud-fuck with that one would shake buildings........ too much anger, not enuf earth to hold it.......

Ain't that the DAMN truth!!! Fucktards would be beating down the PM box looking for invites!
JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Just to be clear...... Naomi is coming here to see the bunny suit and experience the half hour msog ok so y'all remember to play jealous that way I get the attention I like ok
Just to be clear...... Naomi is coming here to see the bunny suit and experience the half hour msog ok so y'all remember to play jealous that way I get the attention I like ok Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Half hour MSOG? Never! Lmbo. Now the bunny suit I'd love to see haaa

Wayward,

No one bothers me enough to use the ignore button. I also don't think it's weak for someone to use it.
Some people are able to roll with the punches and others can not. Simple as that. Just fyi no one is
trying to carry you on a hell basket. We're not mean-spirited people. We just don't thinck like that.

xoxo
Exactly...It doesn't mean you're weak...it pretty much means you don't feel like reading stupid posts and putting up with unnecessary bullshit....Some people are just mad that they are on ignore because they can't get to me like they so badly wish they could... Originally Posted by Valerie
The only way they can get to you is if they bring their dirty laundry out in public, which is bad for them.

Or create a new account and start attacking you from that... lets see.. takes 2-3 minutes to create a new account.. takes what.... 5-10 seconds to block the NEW account... I think I can block people all day long
But Naomi just because I can do half hour msog's doesn't mean I only want a half hour