Do guys that join hooker sites just to post in political forums gay?

so you two do bump dicks... Originally Posted by CJ7
Nope, sending some HoFo. That's HO information. We bump pussy. Something you have no interest in. Post some cartoons, like a 3rd grader.
  • CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 02:43 PM
Nope, sending some HoFo. That's HO information. We bump pussy. Something you have no interest in. Post some cartoons, like a 3rd grader. Originally Posted by bambino

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNNNNN

B-O-R-I-N-G

nobody cares who or what you bump ... the betters on the board want to be amused...

observe

I'll gladly shit in your dog bowl. Taste that fiber YssWipe! You gonna like it.

That's sheer BRILLIANCE, if not totally profound ... that's amusing, but if you refuse to showcase your intellect by making comments like the above, you leave me no choice...

The End.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNNNNN

B-O-R-I-N-G

nobody cares who or what you bump ... Originally Posted by CJ7
See how you quickly CBJ7 loses interest when he finds out someone only bumps pussy?
See how you quickly CBJ7 loses interest when he finds out someone only bumps pussy? Originally Posted by lustylad
Yep, puts the over the hill guy right to sleep.
  • CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 02:56 PM
See how you quickly CBJ7 loses interest when he finds out someone only bumps pussy? Originally Posted by lustylad

only 2 reviews in 3 years, less than $150 spent including tip ...

so interesting you're not worthy of my attention
...you're not worthy of my attention Originally Posted by CJ7
The eccie queen is an effete snob! Who knew? Be careful queenie, bad things happen when you aren't paying attention...

• WTF
  • 11-22-2013, 03:12 PM
I think they could play for the Cowgirls or Texans. Hey WTFuckhead, are you CIM? Go ask a real hobbyist what that means. I bet you are! Originally Posted by bambino
So bambino gives out great info on a hooker board on 5'2'' 130# 'spinners! Great contribution bambino. Be like if you thought you were a great trophy hunting guide on Lions and all you had mounted on your wall was domestic cats.
So bambino gives out great info on a hooker board on 5'2'' 130# 'spinners! Great contribution bambino. Be like if you thought you were a great trophy hunting guide on Lions and all you had mounted on your wall was domestic cats.
Originally Posted by WTF
Answer the question WTFuckhead, are you CIM?
  • WTF
  • 11-22-2013, 03:32 PM
Answer the question WTFuckhead, are you CIM? Originally Posted by bambino
Are you asking me to cum in your mouth homo? I think we have found us our first gay poster! Congrats bimbo bambino.
Are you asking me to cum in your mouth homo? I think we have found us our first gay poster! Congrats bimbo bambino. Originally Posted by WTF
So you are CIM. Did AssWipe tell you that? Or did he tell you to open up wide and swallow hard. Try it with a hooker someday. If you can still get it up. God you Texas liberals are pathetic.
"The one how ask who farted is usually the one who did"

What was that again, WTFuglyhead??? Are you having grammar issues too?

Here's a good story about two of your libtard heroes:

Years ago LBJ and Hubert Humphrey were waiting for an elevator. The doors open and out walks a guy who had just farted. After getting on the elevator, Lyndon starts sniffing and gets annoyed. He turns to Hubie-boy and says - "Hubert! Did you jest paass some gaasss?" Hubie-boy turns to Lyndon and says - "No, suh! No, suh! Do you want me to, suh?"
CBJ7 is all about the LBGT agenda; that's why he votes lib-retard.

Yep, puts the over the hill guy right to sleep. Originally Posted by bambino
CBJ7 is catatonic -- he never wakes up.
  • CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 04:35 PM
  • WTF
  • 11-22-2013, 06:13 PM
So you are CIM.. Originally Posted by bambino
I promise to cum in your mouth if you juggle amishganster balls while he is butt fucking you. If you two ''spinners'' cum swap with each other, I promise to write up a review to prove how straight you are

I promise to cum in your mouth if you juggle amishganster balls while he is butt fucking you. If you two ''spinners'' cum swap with each other, I promise to write up a review to prove how straight you are

Originally Posted by WTF
Face it, you couldn't cum anywhere. Those days are over for you, just like CJ's. You have no interest anymore.