Putting folks on ignore

We only started being nice to you after you started offering to buy our affection with alcohol and decided to visit Houston before going to semi-worthless Dallas. (It's a Semi-Tough joke for the kids). We are a provider at heart and try to embrace that part of our nature.
Originally Posted by Wayward
Goodness I love your honesty. Well I'm buying you drinks but JAD is making me cook for him AND buy him drinks . I don't mind wining affection that way. I do get a little tired of all the free bjs. you would think those cheap bastards would at least tip. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Fixed that for you, love.

I read the splash screen on ymwv weeks ago and laughed my ass off. I KNEW you had to be behind it. I don't think my skin is thick enough for that site. That is why I have not joined.

You mentioned something in your previous post about emotionally unstable providers being the best BCD. I've said it before.. the crazy ones are the best lay I told a provider that once. It didn't go over too well. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Yeah you have to be really careful with that one, of course it's true; but you have to parse it a little more carefully or they tend to start throwing lamps. Which is also good foreplay, but makes it hard to read later if they are one of those chicks that like to sleep for 12-14 hours at a stretch, Wakeup and then power boink for a couple of hours then take a six hour nap. I've always been amazed by the power sleepers, they all seem to have the mad fromping skilz.
Originally Posted by Wayward
We thinck so, but we are trying to start a gender war, if we can get over six sub threads running in the main threAD we have a chance to win our money back from deerhunter.
Traditional gender roles have become anathema in modern American society. I don't thinck that is so wonderful. Discuss! Originally Posted by Dannie
What is with that whole strapon thing? Do you find it empowering or are the power bottoms that love it just pillow biting and kind of bi? Not that there is anything wrong with that. If we get to nine sub threads I win a trifecta...
I don't get that either.... I bet Devin can answer it though... lol
Ok did you like find God since yesterday...you're scaring me... Originally Posted by London Rayne
Didn't know He was lost. You'd thinck that Fucking prophet would know these things...
Didn't know He was lost. You'd thinck that Fucking prophet would know these things... Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera

I don't recall anyone asking him...... or sending an offering either for that matter.....

(How many does that make Padre?)

JaD
What is with that whole strapon thing? Do you find it empowering or are the power bottoms that love it just pillow biting and kind of bi? Not that there is anything wrong with that. If we get to nine sub threads I win a trifecta... Originally Posted by Wayward
I don't get the strapon thing. If I want cock, I'll fuck a man. If I am with a woman, it's for the twat. I also don't understand lesbians who are attracted to women who look like men, act like men, and wear strapons but are disgusted by the real thing.

During the course of my employment in this thing of ours, I have lost the coin toss several times, resulting in being the "giver". It didn't do much (and by "much", I mean anything) for me because:
(a) none of my nerve endings are in that hunk of fake man meat
(b) I'm naturally submissive, so being the wearer isn't a good match for me but I digress...

...or, I can delve further into that and we can see just how many sub threads you can pack into this little slice of awesome.
I don't get the strapon thing. If I want cock, I'll fuck a man. If I am with a woman, it's for the twat. I also don't understand lesbians who are attracted to women who look like men, act like men, and wear strapons but are disgusted by the real thing.

During the course of my employment in this thing of ours, I have lost the coin toss several times, resulting in being the "giver". It didn't do much (and by "much", I mean anything) for me because:
(b) I'm naturally submissive but I digress...

...or, I can delve further into that and we can see just how many sub threads you can pack into this little slice of awesome. Originally Posted by Dannie
We are going to fuckus on the lesbanese portion of the diamond in this SHMB shaft of kimberlite Dannie. That never stops being TFF I get the scissors, the fisting, the kissing, never ending nipple play; but can not understand why the I found her at home depot bargin bin outfit is La Femme Sappho's favorite look these days. Where are the hot girls from The L Word? When did lipstick lesbian go out of fashion?

Please someone explain the appeal of this national treasure?

and how did that end up married to this?

On the other labia, maybe we won't end up dying bitter and alone I guess every pot does have a top.
  • R.M.
  • 02-23-2011, 12:02 AM
OPPs
  • R.M.
  • 02-23-2011, 12:03 AM

(b) I'm naturally submissive, so being the wearer isn't a good match for me but I digress...

...or, I can delve further into that and we can see just how many sub threads you can pack into this little slice of awesome. Originally Posted by Dannie
I'm having one of my evil twin days so I'll make it short..... plus y'all are talkin' dirty! I gets embarrassed

I don't thinCk for a second that the ignore function is getting as much use as some would like us to believe. Someone who's confrontational and worried to death what someone else thinCks of them could'nt do it. It would drive 'em 5150.....(criminally insane) I'm too nosey to use the ignore button. And y'all know me, if I don't know EVERYTHING I get a headache
I thinck people also forget to say I'm sorry when they offend someone. I also thinck that insulting people is a form of therapy for some here and that is just sad. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Traditional gender roles have become anathema in modern American society. I don't thinck that is so wonderful. Discuss! Originally Posted by Dannie
I don't thinCk for a second that the ignore function is getting as much use as some would like us to believe. Someone who's confrontational and worried to death what someone else thinCks of them could'nt do it. Originally Posted by onehitwonder
I know, I'm pretty clueless. But can someone clue me into what the spelling of this word actually means.
No...
I know, I'm pretty clueless. But can someone clue me into what the spelling of this word actually means. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I don't know if it really means anything. It's something those twisted people do in the Houston forums.
Thinck Pinck Charlie....... It will come to you sooner or later.....

Ansley.... Aren't we ALL twisted in some form or another?

JaD
I love u ansley and not just because u r hot!!!
What was the question? after I saw your avatar & remember'd your sexy voice I forgot lol
Hi wayward
My new signature line is gonna b "hi wayward "