Good Experiences

Amen.

Fuckin elg...... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
That would be Mr. Fuckin elg.......

Pauliegurl for Modtard....errr Fuckwad, I mean tard......errrr......uhhhhh... ..

you know whut ah means......
Amen.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
an amen from ...the king of ...multiple handles ...sweeeeet
  • Doove
  • 08-21-2014, 04:30 AM
Ummmm... what about that thread makes you thinck it's a threAD? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Based on the criteria used here? Just the fact that she posted it, pretty much. But beyond that, being flirtatious, expressing such a willingness to party, and let's not forget the reminder that she's in Buffalo. Combined with not much of an attempt to start an actual conversation beyond just telling us about how fun she is.

Which i don't have a problem with.

And you seem to selectively not have a problem with.

What kind of terms DO those kind people use Dovetard??
Seriously? Why did you even bother?

Amen. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

an amen from ...the king of ...multiple handles ...sweeeeet Originally Posted by Plastic Man
And i've got $1000 that says he's provided private info to people. Some of whom are providers.

And i've got $2000 that says he wouldn't see the irony.
Definitely one of mine sweetie! Originally Posted by Highwayman64

Oh heck yea!
My "positive experiences" have always been with the same young lady, Julie St.Clair. Her build is just what I love, beautiful breasts, tiny waist and a ass to die for! Her hair is curly and long, smells terrific and feels sensual as it plays across my body. Her eyes are magical! Her lips and tongue.....Whew! Her kittay is shaved clean and is a site for sore eyes, tongue and aching member. Having her ride my face...well I am speechless!
Rockstar, how dare you tease me with the thought of spankings! hehe. And thank you for explaining to our little dovemuffin what I didn't have the patience to explain. I think he's just jealous of me cause I got to do you and he hasn't. lol Originally Posted by tinylatina
Bingo! Doove loves Rockstar. Come on Paulie. Throw one in him and shut him up. TOFTT.
might be the other way around bush .
Bingo! Doove loves Rockstar. . Originally Posted by Bushman69

Come on Paulie. Throw one in him and shut him up. Originally Posted by Bushman69

TOFTT. Originally Posted by Bushman69
... Not even if he's an axxxpert....
Seriously? Why did you even bother? Originally Posted by Doove
I'll stop when I find a button that doesn't get you all riled up when I push it.
  • Doove
  • 08-21-2014, 02:05 PM
I'll stop when I find a button that doesn't get you all riled up when I push it. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Oh look, Paulie's giving himself way too much credit again. As if you need the idea of my getting riled up to go around harassing moderators and providers.

So tell us, have you ever passed on private info to anyone?
Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
Maybe the ladies would be more active if some (not all) of the "men"(and some of the so called lady's) weren't such d-bags and added value instead of just constantly degrading us from behind a computer screen.
Amen.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
fixed it for her
is that still good for a Amen? just askin
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Amen..
an amen from ...the king of ...multiple handles ...sweeeeet Originally Posted by Plastic Man
does that make Paulie girl Mr 300 handles
or
btw: JonBalls has had 50 or 60 handles in the past
fixed it for her
is that still good for a Amen? just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
It is better! But I still think they should post anyway. But she won't, this thread started lame and you have wait for it...

So tell us, have you ever passed on private info to anyone? Originally Posted by Doove
I told our second grade teacher that you were picking your nose....
At the time... I thinck you had been held back twice....
Is that within the statute of limitations?