Bonn as SuperMod.... he does exist!!!

Have you considered expanding your "mentoring" program? Surely he can pay his way.
Have you considered expanding your "mentoring" program? Surely he can pay his way. Originally Posted by inspector farquar
He currently has Von to explain things to him. Thank goodness that Bonn doesn't have to rely on Mokoa for guidance.

Too bad that Chica Chaser decided to call it quits. He would have been a wealth of information... Then again, if CC was still an administrator, Bonn may have not gotten the modtard gig.
If Bonn removed his own comment, it is no different than any of you doing so.......no edit to the recycle bin necessary.

If a post by savak was removed without cause AND not copied to the recycle bin, that is a huge no-no.
If Bonn removed his own comment, it is no different than any of you doing so.......no edit to the recycle bin necessary.

If a post by savak was removed without cause AND not copied to the recycle bin, that is a huge no-no. Originally Posted by dearhunter
He did the huge no-no.

I think that Savak and Inspector Farquar require a public apology by Bonn.
More than once.
I want my post back!
Repost it again, and immediately RTM your post asking where the original post went. The RTM process will prevent a modtard from making the post disappear.

If the modtard fucks with posts in modtardville, he will not even be offered an ambassadorship........he will just be gone.
It was pure stream. Gone now, forever. It was gold too. Real gold, I'm tellin' ya.
If it was not saved, it is not totally gone......just a lot of work to get back.

Send a PM to Dickemdown and St.C asking for an explanation. Give them your best estimate on the exact time you made the post.
Here are the post that went MIA....we have a search and rescue team.

Anyone that would punish you, or threaten to do same, for your opinion that was neither disrespectful or against the rules.. definitely should not be in a position of power.. Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle
Reason Number 13

But this one is downright SHAMEFUL! Originally Posted by inspector farquar
Did you RTM his message? The administrators would LOVE hearing about this, I'm sure. Originally Posted by Simon Riley
I act on facts not speculation as those commenting on this thread. Originally Posted by bonn11

What are your facts? Originally Posted by Simon Riley

forward the pm/infraction/whatever to whimmers,

he likes mod roasts moar than anyone Originally Posted by savak
dafuq. i know i posted something here.

time to call in the godfather Originally Posted by savak
You dispute sending a PM to the lady that had her feeling threatened? It would sure seem thems the facts. Originally Posted by inspector farquar
There you go........and MPK should RTM that PM exchange for her own protection from future dealings with bonn........whimpers is the least of a modtards potential problems........ijs
OLE'
I want to start off by saying, i deeply and warm-heartedly apologize, to all of the male mods, past, present, and future, that Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
Nope! No apology needed

Bonn as mod?
That means he has access to the ladies PRIVATE forums????
Wtf???
The credibility of the ladies area is becoming very questionable with these fly by night male mods having access.
I miss JJ as mod. He was fair!!! Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
I don't see anything in that statement that was point worthy but if there's some sort of new memo i missed that was sent to you via pm let me check it out.
The new modtard is making up his own rules. He may be taking advice from Mokoa.

Bonn may want to change his avatar to this:

Once he figures out how things work... he may change his avatar to this:

Nice. Very nice.