SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

• Old-T
  • 02-03-2016, 03:44 AM
so have cjohnny sue me.
That's between you and CJ. I stay out of such things when I can

lol. let's just keep trading barbs like this so the next time he pops up in ECC he sees this

-- Old-Tits thinks cjohnny54 is GAY! Actually never thought about who is gay or not. That's your area of expertise.

-- Old-Tits won't explain why cjohnny54 "lost his money" because he HAS NO CLUE WTF he's talking about (you or cjohnny)
We are far too deep into the soap opera story to explain it to a simpleton like you. Sorry, do your own research.

-- Old-Tits is crankier than AssupLicker Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Not cranky, just hysterically laughing at you.
Not cranky, just hysterically laughing at you. Originally Posted by Old-T
well at least we are even on that score Old-tits.

oh i've done enough research. want me to post links to all of johnny's stupid youtard videos where he scrolls through posts in this thread?

doesn't tell me shit about what the fuck the little cunt is talking about. and i don't care.

all the usual suspects in that last video eh? why who's that ?? Old-tits!!! did you see yourself? enjoy your "webtard fame" Old-tits. it's all you'll ever have.

so have cjohnny sue me. lol. let's just keep trading barbs like this so the next time he pops up in ECC he sees this

-- Old-Tits thinks cjohnny54 is GAY!
-- Old-Tits won't explain why cjohnny54 "lost his money" because he HAS NO CLUE WTF he's talking about (you or cjohnny)
-- Old-Tits is crankier than AssupLicker Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Would DSK username represent Dick sucking kid and Where the username Pussy licking kid?

I see lots of places around town hiring, keep singing that delusional song force to dance my ass unless someone kidnap drug, else the slut/whore going to be slut/whore

Royality from music/other entertainment fund raising future operation not sponser by any state.
  • DSK
  • 02-05-2016, 11:52 AM
Would DSK username represent Dick sucking kid and Where the username Pussy licking kid?

I see lots of places around town hiring, keep singing that delusional song force to dance my ass unless someone kidnap drug, else the slut/whore going to be slut/whore

Royality from music/other entertainment fund raising future operation not sponser by any state. Originally Posted by SoThatIt
Fuck you Assup
  • WSDLP
  • 02-07-2016, 12:51 AM
Fuck you Assup Originally Posted by DSK
I steal see cjohnny54 around galleria and university of houston. the think the swedish mafia "dont you worry child" featuring john martin is about him ... how would they know he had a picture of saint martin in his fishing "vessel liberty" and know about his underwater camera gopro is that justin beiber "beauty and the beat" and trying to poison his memory.... the 7 billion abestos fund congress set aside all done by undercover law enforcement. glen rice ... basketball condelisa rice football xoxo and cjohnny54 live on glenxxxx street.

i know the superbowl is play in San Francisco and it a recession ... people going to need financing for construction project
Hahahaha.... oh no, not THIS again? CJohnny, you got more lives than 900 cats!

Can you say "Fuck you assup"? If so, the mods will let you stay awhile.
Hahahaha.... oh no, not THIS again? CJohnny, you got more lives than 900 cats!

Can you say "Fuck you assup"? If so, the mods will let you stay awhile. Originally Posted by lustylad
where "not THIS again" username ? more like selective deleting ...
TICK TICK TICK
Fuck you Assup Originally Posted by DSK
Fuck you Uncle Han!
Fuck you Uncle Han! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fuck U assholeLicker.
TICK TICK TICK Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Someone might perceived that as a bomx from you.
BTW ... Still see cjohnny54 driving ... What he been posting.
TICK TICK TICK Originally Posted by i'va biggen
BTW ... Still see cjohnny54 driving ... What he been posting. Originally Posted by johnjane
oh .. it's a "bomb" alright and it's ticking on your next ban Johnny.

bye bye Johnny! thanks for stopping by again.!

• Old-T
  • 03-28-2016, 05:01 PM
Actually I was thinking--Johnny might want to run for president. Wouldn't be any worse than the Trump/Clinton "choice".
He certainly is more entertaining than JL, who may have more handles than a stretch Hummer!
  • DSK
  • 03-28-2016, 05:48 PM
BTW ... Still see cjohnny54 driving ... What he been posting. Originally Posted by johnjane
FUCK YOU ASSUP!!