Fetishes

Lately I've been getting requests for fetishes and I just wanna know what some of the "normal" fetishes are and where you guys and gals draw the line. I personally love when a guy finishes inside me then eats me out idk why but a guy eating his own cream pie is hot! I'm also cool with feet play and tit or ass worship but am curious to try vomiting on someone. I don't think I could ever pee or scat on someone but vomit peaks my curiosity for some reason! Where do y'all stand on fetishes and do they usually come at an additional fee? Not trying to offend or disgust anyone just curious since I haven't done many sessions like this
...I personally love when a guy finishes inside me then eats me out idk why but a guy eating his own cream pie is hot!
Originally Posted by Samarie
I would think, or hope, people would draw the line before they reach cream pie or even bbfs...

Let alone vomit...

Too much risk for infection, especially in the hobby at the rate people catch stuff around here in SA. We have the highest rates of STD's in the nation.

Personally want to try more bdsm things regarding tie downs, restrained/caged maybe and definitely see more of the culture itself at shows like Temple of Flesh.
foot job,foot worship ++
Too much risk for infection, especially in the hobby at the rate people catch stuff around here in SA. We have the highest rates of STD's in the nation. Originally Posted by RogueOne
I just got tested and am still STD free!

Where do you get your information from? We're not even in the top 10 according to this story.

http://fusion.net/story/172010/these...rates-of-stds/

1. Montgomery, AL (Rate: 1899.99)
2. St. Louis (Rate: 1867.54)
3. West Memphis/Memphis (Rate: 1717.29)
4. Philadelphia (Rate: 1689.77)
5. Norfolk, Va. [Norfolk Naval Base] (Rate: 1632.74)
6. Baltimore, Md. (Rate: 1630.98)
7. Richmond, Va. (Rate: 1544.39)
8. New Orleans, La. (Rate: 1520.37)
9. Killeen, Texas [Ft. Hood] (Rate: 1512.83)
10. Fayetteville, N.C. [Ft. Bragg] (Rate: 1489.2)
Well good to know we are not top 10 anymore overall, but there is something to be said about Chlamydia and Gonorrhea here as we were one of the highest from 2014 through 2015...While those are dropping here, others are on the rise however...

https://therivardreport.com/syphilis...s-on-the-rise/

According to this site...they have other numbers from 2015 which doesn't include hsv 1 since over half the population has it(can get just from kissing or drinking after someone) or Hepatitis A which is contracted more often than not from other means other than sexual intercourse. Other sites have those included I'd imagine...

https://www.stdcheck.com/blog/top-10...ive-std-tests/

We were 3rd...Austin 1st only a year ago.
https://www.stdcheck.com/blog/top-10...ive-std-tests/

We were 3rd...Austin 1st only a year ago. Originally Posted by RogueOne
Ahh, interesting. It seems like their sampling data might explain why the list is different from the site I listed.

"We recently took a look at the top 50 metropolitan areas in the country and put together a list of which cities have the highest number of overall positive STD test results per capita. The results are based on a sample size of 90,000 patients over the course of two years"

They only looked at 50 cities, not the entire country. And their ranking is based on positive results from people they tested, not from the general population.

But yea...be careful out there!
Sooo anyone know if fetishes are usually included or an additional fee?
Ekk bbfs and then eat it...oh my. get tested
  • 4funn
  • 01-05-2017, 09:22 PM
There's some catholics that just out themselves..

But back to the subject..
give me some bean and cheese tacos, wait an hour.. and I'll show you some fetish!
I have seen several ladies that have fetish rates posted as higher than GFE
Sooo anyone know if fetishes are usually included or an additional fee? Originally Posted by Samarie
Depends on you, if you are just looking to do some add on's to make extra then go for it. IMHO I with your rates being a bit above average for the area I don't think your gonna get many takers.
Honey, most fetishes are extra. Some girls don't charge extra for an "easy" fetish like getting their feet worshipped. You can just say you are fetish friendly and have a two-tier upcharge. Quote the lower if it's a fetish that isn't too out there and quote the higher for ones that require more prep or clean up.

Also you have my respect for being upfront in your pricing and menu even though we make different choices about what we are willing to expose our bodies to.
I like a nice foot job now and then but I just reserve that service for the amps at $ an hour.
Sa Marie you wild
I never charge extra for anything! I do it cause I enjoy it and that is what works for me.....not downing anybody who does charge extra..every gal has the right to run her business the way that works for her!

I luv pegging & prostate play on my gents.......also DPss with my doubles gals in fmf sessions....I luv my mmf & mfm sessions too.....and I have gotten quite good at edging/tease & denial playtimes

I am a sensual fetish kinda chick..nothing too hardcore.