Guys. Seriously. WTF.

True..you haggle for a car for a discount on a product....but then ask her before you even waste her time.
I have had providers give me a price break and onetime when money was really tight one provider I really like and enjoy her company asked me why I hadn't been around when she was in town.. After I explained my situation she just said heck come on over I don't want to see you go without because of that. you can make it up to me later when you can. I realize a gift as generous as that is extremely rare and I felt special because of that. that was a decision she made not that I tried to short her or expected anything as special as that.
The girls are just like everyone else they have to earn a living and their expenses they provide us men with a huge service do dont try to cheat them if they choose to offer you a discount then take it as a gift. Tip when you can and play nice. Originally Posted by wendlo
Thank you
You should totally send out a mass PM/text to all of your whores at the end of the month telling them that you're broke, go suck someone else's dick to pay your rent, etc. Splendid idea. Let me know how that works out for ya. I personally don't live blowjob-to-blowjob, so I don't ever have to randomly text/email/PM clients at the end of the month. And if I did find myself short, I would just run a special. But hey, that's just me, and every girl on here is different, no matter how many of y'all try to lump us all into one asshat category. IJS. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
PM sent
PM sent Originally Posted by Gotyour6
To me or to all of your providers telling them you're broke?!
To me or to all of your providers telling them you're broke?! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
lol
Do you know how i know you are a jaded hooker?
41 years old and still hooking
Now run along and suck that dick for rent

Maybe I will buy you for an hour if I am down that way.
I will throw an extra 20 in if you dont smell like latex.
My life sucks without these beautiful ladies willing to share a small portion of themselves and their valuable time with me.from my point of view the ladies have my undying gratitude and respect.. So 6 be nice, be grateful. My father always told me if you can't say anything positive then don't say anything at all..
lol
Do you know how i know you are a jaded hooker?
41 years old and still hooking
Now run along and suck that dick for rent

Maybe I will buy you for an hour if I am down that way.
I will throw an extra 20 in if you dont smell like latex. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Same reason I know you're a jaded hobbyist?! Lol

I'm 42 - get that shit straight. And I didn't start hooking until I was 37. It's not like I've been doing this for 20 years and burnt out/dried up. Up until then, I was just selling myself short. And FYI, I'm allergic to latex - what you're smelling is polyisoprene
Ooohhhhh....she said you ain't got no nippels
Clair sounds like my kind of woman...

A lot of class... And.knows her own mind...
  • Old-T
  • 02-10-2017, 01:38 PM

I'm 42 - get that shit straight. And I didn't start hooking until I was 37. It's not like I've been doing this for 20 years and burnt out/dried up. Up until then, I was just selling myself short. And FYI, I'm allergic to latex - what you're smelling is polyisoprene Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Awesome reply young lady.
I totally agree with the OP.
I am an actress. That takes a lot of effort.
Guys just don't want you to lay there like a dead fish(hehe) even if they SAY they Only want to DATY. They want to know we enjoy it. They want us to compliment their skills. They want constant grinding, moaning, hair pulling, etc while they lick.

Then they Always want a bj.
I totally agree with the OP.
I am an actress. That takes a lot of effort.
Guys just don't want you to lay there like a dead fish(hehe) even if they SAY they Only want to DATY. They want to know we enjoy it. They want us to compliment their skills. They want constant grinding, moaning, hair pulling, etc while they lick.

Then they Always want a bj. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
+1!
Clair sounds like my kind of woman...

A lot of class... And.knows her own mind... Originally Posted by wendlo
What some guys don't get is that my board persona weeds out a lot of the asshats and douchecanoes. The guys with the catty comments? Not guys I want to see any-fucking-way
Hey Claire, we're just trying to keep Austin weird.

I'm 42 - get that shit straight. And I didn't start hooking until I was 37. It's not like I've been doing this for 20 years and burnt out/dried up. Up until then, I was just selling myself short. And FYI, I'm allergic to latex - what you're smelling is polyisoprene Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I am not any more but thanks for playing.

Now lay on your back and make that paycheck old hooker
When did 42 become old?!? LOL