Mean-spirited, hate-filled hobbyists bash women for what reason?

Where do you find the sammich making ones?
I'll see your

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEJ7l0kfDic Originally Posted by knotty man
And I'll raise you

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YYOKMUTTDdA
I just use a client's post history as a screening tool. You can tell alot about a person's demeanor by the what he posts randomly.. if he sounds like a dick I know not to even waste my time lol
But it goes both ways.. I see some "ladies" post and think 'omg they have the worse case of chronic pms I have ever seen' or just randomly posting all their personal business in coed like they are updating a Facebook status.
That's got to be turnoff to the guys. Every post is a personal advertisement so less is definitely more.

I utilize eccie more than any site really but 97% of the people I see aren't regulars in coed shenanigans .. reviews/ iso maybe but they are not die hard eccie posters. They use is for ads and reviews and that's it.

That being said.. all the Texas forums are pretty entertaining to read lol even if I'm not there or actively participating in the discussion.. its like reading a soap opera sometimes. Lol . Austin coed has kind of lost its mind lately. It used to be lively and entertaining but anymore the negativity and hatefulness just gives me a headache.

Just makes me wonder.... why can we all just suck fuck lick n be happy??
Someone not your cup of tea... find someone who is an be content with that. Unless someone has personal screwed u over , or is a danger to the community.. what's the point of dragging them thru the mud and berating them? Originally Posted by Kay2Day
Kay your every ones cup of tea. Always fresh. Always nice. Always good.
When more and more ladies opt for Twitter and other similar platforms, don't act confused when the public forums of this board are just all-bro circle jerks.

Apparently, responding to an ISO is worthy of a warning as mods are so obsessed with scrutinizing threADs.

Foot lovers are definitely welcomed by me. "Pretty" is subjective. Personally, I think my toes traipsing across Miami Beach are cute.

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
But it's totally okay if a client jokes about enacting physical harm...

Go figure.

#LessonLearned
[QUOTE=Lena Duvall;1059458356]When more and more ladies opt for Twitter and other similar platforms, don't act confused when the public forums of this board are just all-bro circle jerks.

Apparently, responding to an ISO is worthy of a warning as mods are so obsessed with scrutinizing threADs.

Another lady happy with her career. A thread about mean guys and she shows she belongs.
The mistake was not offering the ISO a sammich.....then the added insult of not offering the modtard a sammich as an apology.
Dude. Someone just posted cp. That's way worse than any of this bullshit. Wtf? Someone notify the FBI, or something.
When more and more ladies opt for Twitter and other similar platforms, don't act confused when the public forums of this board are just all-bro circle jerks.

But it's totally okay if a client jokes about enacting physical harm...

Go figure.

#LessonLearned Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Yes, I just love reading about how a guy wants to murder me and fuck my corpse. I also love the fact that that particular post has been RTM'd and nothing was done about it.

I really need to get on twitter.
Yes, I just love reading about how a guy wants to murder me and fuck my corpse. I also love the fact that that particular post has been RTM'd and nothing was done about it.

I really need to get on twitter. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
That's disgusting.. especially considered a provider in Hawaii was strangled n killed by a client a week or 2 ago.

Smh meanwhile I've seen providers get banned for not masking a dangerous asshat's phone number properly. But they are allowed to degrade and joke about killing a provider. Smh. It's always been one sided .. that's why I usually don't even participate in coed or any other forum than posting ads and minding my own business.
Austin is a great city with great giys.. But I don't envy the local ladies one bit. Especially having to take shit from someone you'd probably never see in a million years anyway.
Whatever mod handled that situation is a joke. I can see how some stuff slides .. But joking about killing a provider and fucking her corspse should NEVER be one of them.
  • Old-T
  • 05-01-2017, 08:11 AM
That's disgusting.. especially considered a provider in Hawaii was strangled n killed by a client a week or 2 ago.

Smh meanwhile I've seen providers get banned for not masking a dangerous asshat's phone number properly. But they are allowed to degrade and joke about killing a provider. Smh. It's always been one sided .. that's why I usually don't even participate in coed or any other forum than posting ads and minding my own business.
Austin is a great city with great giys.. But I don't envy the local ladies one bit. Especially having to take shit from someone you'd probably never see in a million years anyway.
Whatever mod handled that situation is a joke. I can see how some stuff slides .. But joking about killing a provider and fucking her corspse should NEVER be one of them. Originally Posted by Kay2Day
Kay, you are absolutely correct. But just look here--you have at least one guy who clearly believes the ladies need to shut up and smile, regardless of the provocation.

ONE of the things that caused the demise of ASPD was some mods and their "friends" who actively tried to "force" ladies into line and extract favors. One of the things that led to the jailing of the TER originator was a sense that he and his pal mods could extort ladies on there. Same with TBD. That mindset is much too blatant in the Austin forum right now, and while the mods there may not be actively part of it, they allow "joking" about death, they allow personal attacks and slander, they allow a gang-controlled board.

Even some of the ladies seem to believe there is nothing wrong with that. In many ways, that is the saddest part of this.
  • Luxie
  • 05-01-2017, 09:36 AM

I really need to get on twitter. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I emailed the site admin about it. He called it a "grey area" but that he was on the mod watch list.

Helpful.
I emailed the site admin about it. He called it a "grey area" but that he was on the mod watch list. Originally Posted by Luxie
I would not consider consistency and objectivity strengths in Austin coed forum moderation. But that is not new.
there are jerks and assholes everywhere. Sites like this bring it out in many folks. For the mods and owners I know it is mostly good. That being said, this attitude was much less pervasive in the ASPD days. But at that time the membership was less than half it is now.

I recommend that if you do not want to get sucked up in this then do NOT get involved.

there will always be nasty threads and comments.
Who is watching the admintard?
Other. I'm a public service.

If any of you whores are offended by what the nameless, faceless, blinky pixels on your computer monitor are typing on the Interwebs about you, you might want to either a) disconnect your internet, or b) go to the 99 Cent Only store and buy a bag of self esteem...

Come back when you're ready to venture into the real world...you're welcome...