Mean-spirited, hate-filled hobbyists bash women for what reason?

• Old-T
  • 05-02-2017, 08:18 AM
I'm all for it! Post your ads, and you're not allowed to post anything else. I've been advocating that for years! Your input isn't needed beyond your ad and your Showcase. We'll take it from there and do what this site was intended for.

Thanks! Originally Posted by Wakeup
Gotta disagree. If this place turns into a sausage-fest with no input from the ladies other than their ads, I'm outta here.

I enjoy the back-and-forth.....even the smart-ass comments, from both sides.

Kay is right in that this place is for buying and selling pussy. What she....and many other good providers...understands is that, for some men, looking at tits isn't enough. Those men want more, and the provider posts on the board provide them with that additional information required for an informed purchase.

You may disagree. And that is fine. You don't have to read their posts because there is an ignore function you can use. But please don't insist they go away and harm the rest of us with your prejudices.

Which brings me all the way back to the original post. For those of us who gain decision-making value from the input of the providers....can't we please request just a few social niceties to encourage them to post? Such as refraining from threatening to kill them and rape their corpses. Such a small price to ask.... Originally Posted by hgritstoo
Very well said, Grits. It amazes me how the people who want the least out of the site are the ones who get most upset at those who value more.

WU's post is a very good example. I actually like his suggestion--if he too would limit his posts to his own ads.
That's disgusting.. especially considered a provider in Hawaii was strangled n killed by a client a week or 2 ago.

Smh meanwhile I've seen providers get banned for not masking a dangerous asshat's phone number properly. But they are allowed to degrade and joke about killing a provider. Smh. It's always been one sided .. that's why I usually don't even participate in coed or any other forum than posting ads and minding my own business.
Austin is a great city with great giys.. But I don't envy the local ladies one bit. Especially having to take shit from someone you'd probably never see in a million years anyway.
Whatever mod handled that situation is a joke. I can see how some stuff slides .. But joking about killing a provider and fucking her corspse should NEVER be one of them. Originally Posted by Kay2Day
Good point don't even participate in coed or any other forum .All levels Hookers trying to make living like everybody else in world..Thats why hookers on Twitter and pay to play websites and forums.
This site is an important part of how I enjoy this hobby. If I was rich, I would have a session most every day but I am not. Reading the posts is a way for me to enjoy this hobby on a regular basis and still save for retirement. Having the women post is a requirement for my enjoyment. After all, this hobby is about interacting with women.

I find the nasty posts a distraction from my enjoyment. I cope with that by skipping or scanning instead of reading that type of response. Of all the hobby sites that I have visited, ECCIE is my favorite and if the management changed how they ran the site, the site would be different. I will put up with the crap in order to keep the site just the way it is.

As to the polls question, I feel that the nasty comments are from bullies. Bullies are cowards that try to hurt people that they feel cannot/will not hurt them back. Being on the Internet, hiding behind a screenname allows them to feel safe enough to try to hurt others. I hope that the people that the bullies are trying to hurt understand just how very small the bully truly is.
Gotta disagree. If this place turns into a sausage-fest with no input from the ladies other than their ads, I'm outta here. Originally Posted by hgritstoo
And you think you'll be missed?

Imagine how boring this website would be if only men could post. You would have no one to impress with your dick measuring contests. Originally Posted by Luxie
Tragic, I know, but we'll survive...

Grits- that's why I love my Midwest guys.. you guys are freaking awesome... probably why there's been alot of Texas girls visiting more frequently than ever. They know where to go to be treated right ♡♡♡ Originally Posted by Kay2Day
Thanks! Born and raised in Kansas. Unfortunately, when I graduated college and moved to Texas, the average IQ in the state dropped 20 points...that must be contributing to all this nonsense up there...

Thanks! Born and raised in Kansas. Unfortunately, when I graduated college and moved to Texas, the average IQ in the state dropped 20 points...that must be contributing to all this nonsense up there... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Ahhhhh.. this explains so much.. I totally get it now. You're alright with me WU lol
I never liked the asshole........always telling me to quit fucking you fat whores.
I'm all for it! Post your ads, and you're not allowed to post anything else. I've been advocating that for years! Your input isn't needed beyond your ad and your Showcase. We'll take it from there and do what this site was intended for. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Why not simply remove coed forums?
  • Old-T
  • 05-03-2017, 08:32 AM
Why not simply remove coed forums? Originally Posted by saustin
WU is one of those who would prefer that. And remove all women's vocal cords while you are at it. Makes his life easier that way.

WU is one of those who would prefer that.
Originally Posted by Old-T
The Signal-to-Noise ratio is so low in Austin coed lately that closing it seems merciful.
Although I've been on this site for more than a minute I rarely do more than post ads here so forgive me for my ignorance.... but isn't there a men's/reviewer's only forum for those who prefer not to read providers' posts?

My mother is fond of a saying which applies here: "If you don't like it, don't look at it!"

In other words, if you don't wanna read anything the ladies have to write, then simply scroll on by.
Or Ignore us. :-)
  • Old-T
  • 05-03-2017, 02:47 PM
Debra, you are correct of course. But that is not enough for a few of the uber-machismo types on here. They want that forum to be their pre-pubescent club house with the "No Gurlz Allowed" sign on the door. And in addition they want the co-ed section to be a place where they hold court and have the barefoot women wait on their every word, serving up virtual glasses of mead while keeping their gaze at the floor.

Fortunately those types are the minority.
I am NEVER going to visit Austin. Originally Posted by Luxie

Thank you!
Back in the aspd days the staff debated setting up several forums for miscreants where only specific member types could post, like the provider Ad forums, but where all of the threads and posts would be visible to all members regardless of gender. But only providers would have been able to post.

As I recall, the convo, the site owner (a female) guffawed out loud, and kept referring to the idea as devilish, wicked and cruel for weeks afterwards.

But the plan never got much support except from a few staffers. The other plan was a forum called "Purgatory" which would have been the only forum in which banned members could post. But only banned members could see inside. No windows for the good guys, but that plan never moved ahead either.

otoh, when aspd members were banned for misbehavior, they could be set to "Banned" or to "unregistered" or perhaps another member setting. That way they could see mostly all of visible common forums, but their ability to post was blocked. Much the same applies here, I suspect.

And back when, certain misbehaving members were simply blocked out of specific coed or entire city forums. The could still see the forums (had to view the site as an unregistered member to do so) but they couldn't post.

Of course, even as they do now, banned members just register additional handles so they can raise hackles.
Oh the golden days of the p ... where people were banned for nothing, where the modtards were pimps with their own fiefdoms, etc.
Yes my 1 no review... which was a year and half ago ..

Still applies because your showcase doesn't show a heavier older woman, as it should. It is call truth in advertising..

This thread isn't about my review from a year and half ago...its about guys saying they would kill a provider and fuck their dead corpse... and all the other disrespecful stuff that gets said with no recourse...

You don't have any problem with guys wanting to fuck your dead corpse, or while you are alive either. Not many guys call you anymore, and fewer every year. Most have never called you, including me every if your rates were dropped by 75%

If you would like to take about that review you should probably start a new thread.. ijs Originally Posted by Kay2Day
A negative review is not an act of bashing a lady - even the ladies are not allowed to comment on reviews, at least not in the review section.

When a guy is trying to determine if he should see a woman he should evaluate more than just reviews: some reviews are very good, many reviews are fake posted by the pimps who want to promote their stable. Some of the ladies even have shills post for them, or multiple accounts pretending to be guys so they can post for themselves and their girlfriends.

Guys, maintain a file on every woman you would consider seeing, even a slight maybe. From these files start dragging all information that you find about that lady into the folder, both good and bad. There is much more information, even here on ECCIE, besides reviews: the alert section, the sandbox, and the private areas of the Men's section. All contain comments on ladies that should be screen copied and kept for personal references, but some of this may not be discussed publicly. Police mug shots, and copies of public records should also be kept and added to your files. A mistake in the proper selection may happen, but we should all try to make an informed decision.

You do not have to bash a woman, just confirm what you need to know. We know that Kay has gotten older, and much heavier. If you still want to see that type of woman: that is your business, and your personal decision.

Her posting fake information should be a concern for all of us. This is not bashing, it is the truth - even though the truth hurts. It is doing the proper research and due diligence that will lead to all of us having a better and safer experience because we are more selective.

Now, we all know that Kay will go crying to the MODS because the truth has been told about her using old pictures. There is much more information that she could cry about.

Evaluate a lady for herself. What is true and what is not?

JR