Mean-spirited, hate-filled hobbyists bash women for what reason?

A negative review is not an act of bashing a lady - even the ladies are not allowed to comment on reviews, at least not in the review section.

When a guy is trying to determine if he should see a woman he should evaluate more than just reviews: some reviews are very good, many reviews are fake posted by the pimps who want to promote their stable. Some of the ladies even have shills post for them, or multiple accounts pretending to be guys so they can post for themselves and their girlfriends.

Guys, maintain a file on every woman you would consider seeing, even a slight maybe. From these files start dragging all information that you find about that lady into the folder, both good and bad. There is much more information, even here on ECCIE, besides reviews: the alert section, the sandbox, and the private areas of the Men's section. All contain comments on ladies that should be screen copied and kept for personal references, but some of this may not be discussed publicly. Police mug shots, and copies of public records should also be kept and added to your files. A mistake in the proper selection may happen, but we should all try to make an informed decision.

You do not have to bash a woman, just confirm what you need to know. We know that Kay has gotten older, and much heavier. If you still want to see that type of woman: that is your business, and your personal decision.

Her posting fake information should be a concern for all of us. This is not bashing, it is the truth - even though the truth hurts. It is doing the proper research and due diligence that will lead to all of us having a better and safer experience because we are more selective.

Now, we all know that Kay will go crying to the MODS because the truth has been told about her using old pictures. There is much more information that she could cry about.

Evaluate a lady for herself. What is true and what is not?

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
OMFG. This post is so fucking stupid it makes my head hurt. Build a file on all the ladies we want to see? SERIOUSLY? I just want to have sex with a sweet, pretty lady. Extra points if she big 'uns.

I poke around the boards. Usually, some lady will post something that amuses me...or I like her photos. When I'm horny, I either go back to one of the ladies that I already enjoyed, or try one of the new ones. Does she have reviews? check. Does she engage in the activities I enjoy? Check. Ok.

I read her ad. Follow her directions. Call/text/email with an appointment request specifying time and location. I provide screening info I am comfortable with....usually my P411 history. I am polite.

When we meet, I present her with her donation and treat her like a lady. In all my time doing this, I have had one mediocre session and all the rest have ranged from great to mind-blowing.

This is not rocket science. You don't have to build dossiers on the ladies. Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ. What a fucking, creepy asshole.
A negative review is not an act of bashing a lady - even the ladies are not allowed to comment on reviews, at least not in the review section.

When a guy is trying to determine if he should see a woman he should evaluate more than just reviews: some reviews are very good, many reviews are fake posted by the pimps who want to promote their stable. Some of the ladies even have shills post for them, or multiple accounts pretending to be guys so they can post for themselves and their girlfriends.

Guys, maintain a file on every woman you would consider seeing, even a slight maybe. From these files start dragging all information that you find about that lady into the folder, both good and bad. There is much more information, even here on ECCIE, besides reviews: the alert section, the sandbox, and the private areas of the Men's section. All contain comments on ladies that should be screen copied and kept for personal references, but some of this may not be discussed publicly. Police mug shots, and copies of public records should also be kept and added to your files. A mistake in the proper selection may happen, but we should all try to make an informed decision.

You do not have to bash a woman, just confirm what you need to know. We know that Kay has gotten older, and much heavier. If you still want to see that type of woman: that is your business, and your personal decision.

Her posting fake information should be a concern for all of us. This is not bashing, it is the truth - even though the truth hurts. It is doing the proper research and due diligence that will lead to all of us having a better and safer experience because we are more selective.

Now, we all know that Kay will go crying to the MODS because the truth has been told about her using old pictures. There is much more information that she could cry about.

Evaluate a lady for herself. What is true and what is not?

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
There's no use crying to the mods bc A. You're opinion is irrelevant to me. If you want me to care .. come pay me. The ONLY opinions I care are as follows... Ones who have paid me.. Ones who are paying me .. and ones who WILL pay me... if you don't fit any of those criteria .. than I could careless what you're opinion is.. plain and simple
B. You're speaking on 1 review out of 201 .. that was over a year and half ago. And that is still a 99.7999% approval rating
C. You glossed over the 60 YES reviews I've gotten since then.
D. How can I post old information when i ad new pics every few weeks.
E. You're opinion is still irrelevant. If you want me to care .. come pay me...
And * I * am not the subject of the thread.. if you would like to continue spending your time talking about me a review NOT from this year... NOT even from LAST year .. but from December 2015... start a new thread...
When you actually start speaking of facts.. then ill actually care. The fact is YES almost 2 years ago I gained weight and got a bad review... I put my big girl panties on didn't take it personal and started treated myself better and lost some weight. Am I spinner FUCK NO and I have NEVER claimed to be EVER.
I LOVE my curves and have embraced my shapely figure and those who enjoy me and my services APPRECIATE that.. and those who want a spinner don't contact me.
And that's just fine by me...
And do i look like Benjamin button? No in not ageing backwards but I guarantee I'm ageing more gracefully than your old wrinkly balls lol
Obviously you have a hard on for me bc this is the second time youve brought up irrelevant info to try to get my attention.. but I'm not gong to keep going back n forth with you you for free sweet pea.. you want my attention pay me or pay me no mind. Didn't make a difference to me
  • Luxie
  • 05-04-2017, 01:43 PM
First coming for Shayla and now Kay? I don't know what your endgame is but coming for /two/ prevalent providers on the board is not a good start.
Guys, maintain a file on every woman you would consider seeing, even a slight maybe. From these files start dragging all information that you find about that lady into the folder, both good and bad.

The above, imo, is not exactly terrible advice, unless taken to an extreme.

Gotta agree with the premise that when a new (or previously posting) lady shows up and I might have a passing or glancing or even more deeper interest, I should make a note. Seriously, my data notes are very similar to many other gents' research habits. We knowledgeable hobbyists do quite often, off-line, and on line, compare notes on research techniques, ladies we might (in common) like to invite to visit, and other items worthy of discussion.

Which is what I do, by noting her vitals, first off, handle. Then possibly if she is a ginger, or etc. of my common interests, I note rates, service level and indeed, who, if any established mongers may have reviewed either publicly or privately.

My current list has maybe 25 or 30 ladies on it, including some who travel from as near or far away as Austin or NYC. Maybe once a month I "run" the list to see who may or may not be worthy of maintaining my interests. Especially if they have ever attend any of our events in Austin/San Antonio or elsewhere. I also maintain a similar "wanna see" database in my hobby phone just in case the hobbying mood strikes.

Some of you people need to put down your hobby phones, step away from the computer and get a real life. Geez!
There's no use crying to the mods bc A. You're opinion is irrelevant to me. If you want me to care .. come pay me. The ONLY opinions I care are as follows... Ones who have paid me.. Ones who are paying me .. and ones who WILL pay me... if you don't fit any of those criteria .. than I could careless what you're opinion is.. plain and simple
B. You're speaking on 1 review out of 201 .. that was over a year and half ago. And that is still a 99.7999% approval rating
C. You glossed over the 60 YES reviews I've gotten since then.
D. How can I post old information when i ad new pics every few weeks.
E. You're opinion is still irrelevant. If you want me to care .. come pay me...
And * I * am not the subject of the thread.. if you would like to continue spending your time talking about me a review NOT from this year... NOT even from LAST year .. but from December 2015... start a new thread...
When you actually start speaking of facts.. then ill actually care. The fact is YES almost 2 years ago I gained weight and got a bad review... I put my big girl panties on didn't take it personal and started treated myself better and lost some weight. Am I spinner FUCK NO and I have NEVER claimed to be EVER.
I LOVE my curves and have embraced my shapely figure and those who enjoy me and my services APPRECIATE that.. and those who want a spinner don't contact me.
And that's just fine by me...
And do i look like Benjamin button? No in not ageing backwards but I guarantee I'm ageing more gracefully than your old wrinkly balls lol
Obviously you have a hard on for me bc this is the second time youve brought up irrelevant info to try to get my attention.. but I'm not gong to keep going back n forth with you you for free sweet pea.. you want my attention pay me or pay me no mind. Didn't make a difference to me Originally Posted by Kay2Day

• Old-T
  • 05-04-2017, 05:22 PM
Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Clearly you communicate on a level mere mortals cannot comprehend.
Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Clearly you communicate on a level mere mortals cannot comprehend. Originally Posted by Old-T

mortal say CRAZY HOUSE EAT JUMPinCIRCLE TOsayGOODBYE ....

OP, there a family saying " you are what you eat, so try to avoid food that cause anger issue "
Guys, maintain a file on every woman you would consider seeing, even a slight maybe. From these files start dragging all information that you find about that lady into the folder, both good and bad.

The above, imo, is not exactly terrible advice, unless taken to an extreme.

Gotta agree with the premise that when a new (or previously posting) lady shows up and I might have a passing or glancing or even more deeper interest, I should make a note. Seriously, my data notes are very similar to many other gents' research habits. We knowledgeable hobbyists do quite often, off-line, and on line, compare notes on research techniques, ladies we might (in common) like to invite to visit, and other items worthy of discussion.

Which is what I do, by noting her vitals, first off, handle. Then possibly if she is a ginger, or etc. of my common interests, I note rates, service level and indeed, who, if any established mongers may have reviewed either publicly or privately.

My current list has maybe 25 or 30 ladies on it, including some who travel from as near or far away as Austin or NYC. Maybe once a month I "run" the list to see who may or may not be worthy of maintaining my interests. Especially if they have ever attend any of our events in Austin/San Antonio or elsewhere. I also maintain a similar "wanna see" database in my hobby phone just in case the hobbying mood strikes.

Originally Posted by ck1942
"My current list has maybe 25 or 30 ladies on it, including some who travel from as near or far away as Austin or NYC."

That is all? How many on your "no way" list? I also have a retired list, just for sweet memories.

Just a hint. Recently, I started duplicating folders and listing the duplicated by the telephone number. I keep both files, one starting with the ladies name and the other that starts and stacks by the phone number. Each phone number has an emoji or symbol following the phone number. The symbols indicate maybe, OK, reject, no way etc. followed by the posted age, then the name, then more symbols that indicate any or all of the following: good reviews, bad reviews, mixed reviews, pimps, robbery (a big "no way") questionable age, drugs mentioned (including 420 friendly and party girl). You get the drift.

Some very interesting things were learned. Play safe everyone and know more than just a little about the lady before you place the first call.

Even with that I have misjudged a lady several times, and found a real looser. But then, a lot of the ladies lie and tell us a big made up story about themselves. Some of it may be OK, but sometimes it just hides the danger. This is about your safety boys and girls.

All files for the hobby are recorded on a side drive that can be removed from the computer and locked up each night.

JR
  • Luxie
  • 05-05-2017, 02:08 PM
Does anyone else think that is mega creepy?
And now we have literal rape and death threats being posted. I am NEVER going to visit Austin. Originally Posted by Luxie
when i lived in Austin some guy I had never seen ever had posted in the men's section about killing me or something like that I had a bunch of guys message me and let me know that's a pretty serious comment to make and things have happened to girls before everywhere and so I said something about it instead of him just getting in trouble I got told by a mod in Austin that if I didn't give up the guys who told me so they could be banned that I was going to be banned also.
Unfortunately I took the ban for 30 days because to me those guys could have saved my life and I wasn't going to give them up and them get in trouble. The Austin mods didn't give a f*** that this guy was threatening my life and I had a right to protect myself.
  • Luxie
  • 05-05-2017, 04:40 PM
What in the entire fuck?!!!????

Reminds me of a quote, and it applies here...

On a date, a man's worse fear is that she will be fat. A woman's fear is that he will murder her.
A bit dramatic huh? How many "dates" end with a dead hooker?

You said if this site didn't take your safety seriously you would leave. Well he's not banned, so I guess they don't care.

Bye Felicia!
Does anyone else think that is mega creepy? Originally Posted by Luxie

Yep, plus taking notes and maintaining a list sounds like a lot of hard work. I am way too lazy to do any of that ...
  • Old-T
  • 05-05-2017, 06:12 PM
A bit dramatic huh? How many "dates" end with a dead hooker?

You said if this site didn't take your safety seriously you would leave. Well he's not banned, so I guess they don't care.

Bye Felicia! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I have been to two funerals. Is that enough for you you pathetic self centered jerk? And at least two others fled Austin after threats including killing one of them's dog, and the other one's car being fire bombed.

As far as i can tell mods did little to nothing. One had a benefactor in a powerful position, and one guy was dealt with external to the mods. The trail of dirt led back to at least 2 mods (at-that-time mods).

Why don't you just make this a better place and you leave instead?