BON VOYAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR ONE-WAY TRIP

• WTF
  • 05-17-2017, 04:34 PM
+1 he also got his fat-ass handed to him by HFC Originally Posted by gary5912
HFC is a gay deserter living in Canada , exactly who Trump was describing about posting from the basement.
HFC is a gay deserter living in Canada , exactly who Trump was describing about posting from the basement. Originally Posted by WTF
Oh I forgot HFC made you look like a chump
  • R.M.
  • 05-17-2017, 04:55 PM
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=13
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1993541
This ass clown has gone out of the forum to stalk me. You know me well enough to know I own my words. Me calling him Fat Bastard is nothing compared to his actions towards me. I haven't gone out of this forum. I'm not that big of a pussy.
Oh yeah we have this thread also where he describes himself
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1989726
I haven't left this forum to fuck him like he has me. But maybe some day I might scratch that itch.
  • WTF
  • 05-17-2017, 04:56 PM
Oh I forgot HFC made you look like a chump Originally Posted by gary5912

And if I'd let him suck my peepee like he wanted, he'd made me look gay too!
  • WTF
  • 05-17-2017, 05:06 PM
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=13
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1993541
This ass clown has gone out of the forum to stalk me. You know me well enough to know I own my words. Me calling him Fat Bastard is nothing compared to his actions towards me. I haven't gone out of this forum. I'm not that big of a pussy.
Oh yeah we have this thread also where he describes himself
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1989726
I haven't left this forum to fuck him like he has me. But maybe some day I might scratch that itch. Originally Posted by R.M.
And I think it bullshit for him to do that!

Just quit calling him fat. Call him Don "Luke" Corleone

The Mods should point him for doing so, like SoulM pointed LexusLover for stalking me around! I think LexyLover is still pouting about those points!
  • R.M.
  • 05-17-2017, 05:31 PM

The Mods should point him for doing so, like SoulM pointed LexusLover for stalking me around! I think LexyLover is still pouting about those points! Originally Posted by WTF
Don "Luke" Corleone It is. Lets see how well he likes his new name.
Better watch out he will go after because you have no reviews. You know important they are to him.
Next, one can not really prove they are a vet without revealing personal information. Originally Posted by WTF
Bullshit... HFC made it easy for him over in the "our girl Condalisa" thread... all he had to do is answer a few simple questions mano e mano, veteran to serviceman, and provide a general idea of the nature of his military experience without revealing personal details. HFC threw down the gauntlet and Lubed WhinyAss fled like a cockroach caught in a flashlight beam! If I was a veteran, I would be infuriated to have everyone doubt me and mock me. I would go out of my way to prove them wrong and make them apologize, without outing myself. Lubed WhinyAss is obviously lying. He fits HFC's psychological profile for stolen valor poseurs. He knows he can't pass HFC's tests. The fat fuck deserves everything we throw at him. He is stolen valor sewer scum. You know it, I know it, he knows it!

And the fact that you keep defending him tells us you are either arguing in bad faith or completely clueless about his psychological profile. LubedAss craves attention - ANY kind of attention, good or bad. He provokes real veterans into attacking his obvious lies because it's all about him. Deep down, the LAST thing he wants is for us to stop the cyber-bullying. He THRIVES on it! If it truly bothered him, he wouldn't keep coming back for more!

You're a lib-retarded liar when you even try to defend the phony obese braggadocious POS. It's not about us... it's about HIM, his deep-seated misogyny, and his endless, pitiful primal scream for attention!
+1 he also got his fat-ass handed to him by HFC Originally Posted by gary5912
And dropped about 50 pounds of shit in his Depends when Av8R asked him for a meeting on Thursday at 6 pm for a " face-to-face " discussion over his time as " seArgent-in-charge " of burning honey buckets ! He had to think fast to come up with some way to slink out of that situation, or the truth about his stolen valor would be exposed !
  • WTF
  • 05-17-2017, 08:40 PM
[SIZE="3"If I was a veteran, I would be infuriated to have everyone doubt me and mock me. I would go out of my way to prove them wrong and make them apologize, without outing

LubedAss craves attention - ANY kind of attention, good or bad. He provokes real veterans into attacking his obvious lies because it's all about him. ![/SIZE] Originally Posted by lustylad
Real Veterans do not argue about this shit on a hooker board. The real Vets are shaking their heads at the stupidity. ..

Next, if what you say is true then you idiots are playing right into his hands we are both doing what he wants you to and making complete fools of yourself with this Fatso crap
Real Veterans do not argue about this shit on a hooker board. The real Vets are shaking their heads at the stupidity. ..

Next, if what you say is true then you idiots are playing right into his hands we are both doing what he wants you to and making complete fools of yourself with this Fatso crap Originally Posted by WTF
Its one thing to lie about yourself..like Lube does, but he lies about others.

I understand the points that you make BUT ....this guy is total scum.
  • WTF
  • 05-17-2017, 10:05 PM
Its one thing to lie about yourself..like Lube does, but he lies about others.

I understand the points that you make BUT ....this guy is total scum. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
If you really think he is total scum, you sir are the fool for engaging him.

That has been my point....yalls post are a reflection on yourselves, not Luke.

To blame Luke for him getting under your skin seems rather shallow. It is not his fault, it is yours, you controls your feelings and what you post, not Luke.

The Mods should point him for doing so, like SoulM pointed LexusLover for stalking me around! I think LexyLover is still pouting about those points! Originally Posted by WTF
I don't think what I did was wrong - she has called me "fat" or made some fat innuendos more times than you can shake a stick- keep in mind she admits she was once overweight and had to lose 35 lbs - those are her words.
If she wants to make fat jokes and criticize fat hobbyist she just excluded 90 percent of her clientele which probably explains her lack of reviews respective to the years she has been active.
A very plus sized women was asking for advice and looks like R.M didn't dare call her a fat ass. So if she thinks she can call me out for being over weight in this forum and go to other forums and pretend to be a sweet lady she's sadly mistaken.
Also, I have posted inquired in the national sandbox that R.M has referenced in this forum. She simply can't stand it when the roles are reversed.
If she ever advertises in San Antonio I will warn any hobbyist who may be overweight to reconsider their decision based on how she has slandered men who happen to be overweight- she made her bed now she's going to have to deal with consequences.

To blame Luke for him getting under your skin seems rather shallow. It is not his fault, it is yours, you controls your feelings and what you post, not Luke. Originally Posted by WTF
You are giving these guys very sound advice - the fat jokes and innuendos are not bothering me it's so predictable that I know it's coming.
There's an old wise saying that goes : Whose the bigger Fool? The Fool or the one who follows the Fool?
A lot of these hobbyist who claim I get on their nerve should let that sink in.
R.M is a provider first - no one forces her to come to the political forum - if she spent more times recruiting clients than responding to me she may become successful.
Just look at my post that I have created and you will see R.M responds to all of the in a negative fashion as if she is getting some kind of orgasm or stress release from calling me a fat ass.
Rey Leguna is the same he repeats the same repetitive boring insults at me - I assume he thinks he's funny but if you tell a joke a million times it doesn't have the same connection as when it was first told it becomes dated and boring.
  • WTF
  • 05-17-2017, 10:16 PM
Luke, this is the Political forum. Imho, you do not take that beef to other forums, especially to fuck with someones income. It is a shitty thing to do, just like all tje fucking fat comment continually towards you in every fucking thread by the same posters is shitty.

Derails every single thread. It is stupid, I'm on your side there.

You keep following her around to threads and you may get points like LexusLover did for following me around like a creepy shadow!

I do not know all the rules but fucking with a ladies business from something that started IN HERE ain't cool.

To blame Luke for him getting under your skin seems rather shallow. It is not his fault, it is yours, you controls your feelings and what you post, not Luke. Originally Posted by WTF
I never hear you being quite when people lie about you.