As of May 13th

mike the headless chicken festival has to be the most useless festival ever concocted.

the head of a goat ls not the right meme, but maybe a squirrel?
It's been six months hence and that opposition (that became outrage) has yet to soften. On the contrary....it's stiffened to a level of hostility few have seen in our history toward any president and his administration. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
not since the election of Abraham Lincoln.
mike the headless chicken festival has to be the most useless festival ever concocted.

the head of a goat ls not the right meme, but maybe a squirrel? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You may be right his posts are nuts, and he fits useless .
From now on if anyone wants to hear from him posh this.

Originally Posted by bamscram
" posh this " ???? EKIM, YOUR spelling skills DIDN'T improve with YOUR name change. Hopefully for YOU, YOUR dingleberry picking skills didn't degrade ! Mebbe we should ask LUBED WIDE ASS and assup to conduct an " audit " of YOUR KansASS gloryholes with a " performance " test to see if YOU can keep YOUR gloryhole " certification " .
" posh this " ???? EKIM, YOUR spelling skills DIDN'T improve with YOUR name change. Hopefully for YOU, YOUR dingleberry picking skills didn't degrade ! Mebbe we should ask LUBED WIDE ASS and assup to conduct an " audit " of YOUR KansASS gloryholes with a " performance " test to see if YOU can keep YOUR gloryhole " certification " . Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Go wipe your ass gay rey your dingle berries are smelling.
You are a strange one to be spelling police as bad as yours is.
Just a typical lemming.
Could be a good button for you as useless as your posts are.

Just a typical lemming.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Attached Images File Type: gif pointless.gif (19.3 KB, 136 views)

Just a typical lemming.

That smell is coming from YOUR " reserve " dingleberries stuck in YOUR Chimp eyebrows, EKIM ! We all know how YOU don't want to " do the chipmunk " and use YOUR ample CHEEKS to store YOUR " stash " of 'berries. Gotta keep YOUR cheeks, on BOTH ends, " ready for action " and cum-guzzling when there's a " rush " at YOUR KansASS gloryholes.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
A EUNUCH like EKIM never has to worry about being chased by squirrels !
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Originally Posted by gary5912

Gary the fairy had a pointless post.
That smell is coming from YOUR " reserve " dingleberries stuck in YOUR Chimp eyebrows, EKIM ! We all know how YOU don't want to " do the chipmunk " and use YOUR ample CHEEKS to store YOUR " stash " of 'berries. Gotta keep YOUR cheeks, on BOTH ends, " ready for action " and cum-guzzling when there's a " rush " at YOUR KansASS gloryholes. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Wipe your ass gay rey your posts are becoming tiring.
Stick to sucking dick.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

It is the season.

It is the season. Originally Posted by bamscram
I hate those fury-tailed tree rats ALMOST as I hate liberals. They ALSO think that they can STEAL from those that have ( nut-bearing trees ) and give to themselves and others while squatting in peoples houses (attics ) and destroying property ( chewing on wires in the attic and starting house-destroying fires ).
I shoot them too. ( not the lyin liberals like YOU EKIM, the squirrels )
I hate those fury-tailed tree rats ALMOST as I hate liberals. They ALSO think that they can STEAL from those that have ( nut-bearing trees ) and give to themselves and others while squatting in peoples houses (attics ) and destroying property ( chewing on wires in the attic and starting house-destroying fires ).
I shoot them too. ( not the lyin liberals like YOU EKIM, the squirrels ) Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You are just a stupid fucking lemming, so knowing who is liberal baffles you. So like a true lemming you call everyone a liberal.
Now here is your button so make another useless post.

You are just a stupid fucking lemming, so knowing who is liberal baffles you. So like a true lemming you call everyone a liberal.
Now here is your button so make another useless post.

I only call serial LIARS liberals EKIM ! Those that change their screen names to hide their shame over their candidate losing the election, those that claim to be veterans, those that claim to be high-end home builders, those who were defenders of odummer's attack on America, those who swore up and down that shrilLIARy was gonna win the election and ALL of YOU that are in the reach-around crew ! So, when YOU change YOUR name again, why not try one more " realistic " to YOUR "station in life". Like Pete R. Puffer !