I have a beard fetiish........

I love beards & bald heads Originally Posted by Alana kay
There you go
Dallas would be loving my beard right now then...
I luv the 5 o clock shadow to a month out beard.
It's so hott and manly
Mmmm beards and bald heads are yummy

I just did a guy who plays Santa at christmas...wow that was a hot beard..rubbed my taint just right!
<---- hasn't touched a razor since reading this last week.
grow ... grow .... GROW!
<---- hasn't touched a razor since reading this last week.
grow ... grow .... GROW! Originally Posted by LuckyDevilAgain

Grew a beard once, but my little baby girl wouldn't give kisses so I shaved it off!
Now, if there were a few ladies out there who REALLY loved beards, on backs, chests, and ears,,,,,,,that woul be really nice! Just saying?😳😬🙄
Facial hair is just fucking sexy, plain and simple. I am not a huge fan of clean shaven men.

But I like them to be well kept. Mountain man beard is sooo not hot.

But yes, give me some sexy ass facial haired men, any day!!!!!
Facial hair is just fucking sexy, plain and simple. I am not a huge fan of clean shaven men.

But I like them to be well kept. Mountain man beard is sooo not hot.

But yes, give me some sexy ass facial haired men, any day!!!!! Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
I love to be on my back and have women slide to and fro ( ass to clit ) over my beard / face. THAT makes me cum !
Hell yeaaaaaa
Interesting stuff! Many providers in the past had posted their dislike for facial hair. Mine may be grey, but at least it's soft. . . my beard that is.
Interesting stuff! Many providers in the past had posted their dislike for facial hair. Mine may be grey, but at least it's soft. . . my beard that is. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Mmm, salt 'n pepper men are sexy.
So 'No Shave November' should be a good month for some of you providers!
hehe
  • JMcB
  • 05-31-2017, 09:52 PM
Recently grew a beard … with my silver hair it makes me look like 'Old Ben Kenobi' (Alec Guinness) from Star Wars. If it gets longer I'll look like a (slightly) slimmer version of St. Nick … will have to get a fur trimmed red hat. Any ladies have fantasies of either of those two??
lol well as a matter of fact...I live that Santa fantasy every couple months!
When i tour Houston,my doubles gal and I go out and visit a gent we nicknamed Bad Santa...he looks like a perfect santa...and even plays a santa at christmas!