bambino's ( aka Chester the Molester ) girlfriend

[QUOTE=NiceGuy53;1059802067]

I really are a fucking dumbass.

LMAO!
Yes, Ekim, you really are a fucking dumbass. Originally Posted by bamscram
Forgot the FIFY didn't you dumb ass?
Isn't he one who calls others "moron" and similar names? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Did I miss you moron? Sorry.
I did not ask who it did it for.....I explained why not to do it. Originally Posted by WTF
And I explained why it's necessary... you libtards are dense, and nobody on your team is more dense than retarded lenny, aka ekim the inbred chimp!
[QUOTE=bamscram;1059803389]

Forgot the FIFY didn't you dumb ass? Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

Didn't need to fix anything moron. I just posted what you thought you had fixed in post#44 and turned it around on you. Thanks for playing retard!
[QUOTE=NiceGuy53;1059803723]

Didn't need to fix anything moron. I just posted what you thought you had fixed in post#44 and turned it around on you. Thanks for playing retard! Originally Posted by bamscram
I will never be able to beat you at the game of moron. I did fix it retard.
  • WTF
  • 07-31-2017, 07:21 PM
And I explained why it's necessary... you libtards are dense, and nobody on your team is more dense than retarded lenny, aka ekim the inbred chimp! Originally Posted by lustylad
Speaking of Dense....I already explained how stupid you are if you have to explain your joke.

The witty one's already get it and your dumbass never will!

[QUOTE=bamscram;1059803739]

I will never be able to beat you at the game of moron. I did fix it retard. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

What you posted (fixed) was "! really ARE a fucking dumbass". Your dumbass doesn't even realize how stupid this is, grammar wise, do you? Fucking moron!
Speaking of Dense....I already explained how stupid you are if you have to explain your joke.

The witty one's (sic) already get it and your dumbass never will! Originally Posted by WTF
If you and ekim were in the audience at a David Letterman show, he would have to spend the entire hour explaining his Top Ten list to you two dolts.

Your memes are as lame as you are. You and bumscum even need to have your own farts explained to you.

Speaking of dense, no matter how many times I highlight your constant spelling and grammar errors, you never learn! What a fucking "baffon" you are!
Yawwwwn.
  • WTF
  • 08-01-2017, 07:48 AM
If you and ekim were in the audience at a David Letterman show, he would have to spend the entire hour explaining his Top Ten list to you two dolts.

! Originally Posted by lustylad
You make my point...

No Letterman would not....you know why he would not explain a joke to his audience? Because then the joke is on him.

I tell TryWeakly why you do not explain your jokes. You then say who you need to explain it to and then proceed to give an example of someone (Letterman) who does not explain his jokes!
[QUOTE=NiceGuy53;1059803790]

What you posted (fixed) was "! really ARE a fucking dumbass". Your dumbass doesn't even realize how stupid this is, grammar wise, do you? Fucking moron! Originally Posted by bamscram
Yes, moron that is changing your words so you spoke them.
Damn you're dumb.
You complain about how stupid this forum is, yet you are on this forum every day all day long and you have over 28000 posts all by your lonesome. Your post total would be even higher, rivaling Asswipe's post total, if it wasn't for your year long suspension. This forum is what it is. And you have contributed to this forum being the way it is, in a major way. If you don't like it here, find some other place to waste your time and quit being a fucking hypocrite. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Lots of talk. Not a sensible comment among them.

It is what it is is a resignation of responsibility.

You're a chickenshit cunt.
Lots of talk. Not a sensible comment among them.

It is what it is is a resignation of responsibility.

You're a chickenshit cunt. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

That's rich coming from you who has posted over 30,000 stupid ass posts.

You are a retarded dipshit!
[QUOTE=bamscram;1059805219]

Yes, moron that is changing your words so you spoke them.

Damn you're dumb. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Bullshit! You tried to FIFY but you fucked it up. Did you even read what you say you "fixed"? You can't fix jack shit, dumbass. Now buzz off, chimp boy!
You make my point...

No Letterman would not....you know why he would not explain a joke to his audience? Because then the joke is on him. Originally Posted by WTF
You're right, you and bumscum would have been thrown out of the Ed Sullivan theater so the show could proceed. It's a real buzzkill when you have to dumb down and explain every joke, but then you make my point - it's unavoidable when there are people like you in the audience.