Question for our beloved Mod

• WTF
  • 09-17-2017, 09:42 AM
Really? Hmmmm.... is Dennis the Menace ok then?

*Pic removed - JCM Originally Posted by lustylad
lustylad can't even post a decent Dennis the Menace meme!

I wonder ... is Baby Huey considered a minor or an animal?

I'm guessing he's fair game as long as he isn't sucking Foghorn Leghorn's cock, right?
AssUp .....

.. it looks like you'll do anything to keep it on top!!!

If that were my goal, I would thank you for helping me out, but since it's not you get no thanks from me! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I wonder ... is Baby Huey considered a minor or an animal? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why would you even ask such a question? Are you looking for someone who can satisfy BOTH of your sick perversions?

What a fucking pig you are! You prove it with every post you make!
You a spitter or a swallower, Junior?

Or did you just take the points?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
Dennis the Menace ....almost got your ass banned! Originally Posted by WTF
Post some more Dennis the Menace shit... only one bent over and taking a pounding will be you. Originally Posted by WTF
lustylad... got his post censored! Originally Posted by WTF
lustylad can't even post a decent Dennis the Menace meme! Originally Posted by WTF
So lemme get this straight… you deny that you are desperate to score a “win” on a hooker board. In fact, you say there’s no such thing as a “win” on a hooker board. Yet now that one of my posts has been edited and you think I’ve been reprimanded, you start running all over this board yelling how you just scored a “win” and spiking the ball like a wildly concussed NFL player! You even started a thread about it that has nothing to do with politics.

Your full handle isn’t WTF… it’s “WTFuck is wrong with me???”

I’m still here, snitchfuck. I’m not going anywhere.

But hey, if it makes your sorry lame-ass life a tad less pathetic, go ahead and celebrate.
  • WTF
  • 09-17-2017, 04:41 PM
So lemme get this straight… you deny that you are desperate to score a “win” on a hooker board. Yes In fact, you say there’s no such thing as a “win” on a hooker board. Correct Yet now that one of my posts has been edited and you think I’ve been reprimanded, you start running all over this board yelling how you just scored a “win” and spiking the ball like a wildly concussed NFL player! No , that is a lie. You even started a thread about it that has nothing to do with politics. Yes, that seems to be the norm in this venue now. Thanks to LexusLover and Iffy.

Your full handle isn’t WTF… it’s “WTFuck is wrong with me???” Really

I’m still here, snitchfuck. I’m not going anywhere. Ok, Lil'Dennis. I do not give two fucks if you go or stay.

But hey, if it makes your sorry lame-ass life a tad less pathetic, go ahead and celebrate.Do not confuse me laughing at you as any sort of celebration.

Originally Posted by lustylad
Current total of "belligerent bumps" to this thread...

Assup the pig - 34

WTFagboy - 109

Keep 'em coming! You both obviously "seem to want this bullshit to continue"! Originally Posted by lustylad
You are the only one keeping score Lil Dennis the [edited subject] Fucker.
Methinks Junior got spanked!
What's that, assup? Your ASS is UP and ready to be spanked?

Lexus Lover?

So THATS what it's about!

I thought it was a big AA whooker named Lexus who beat your ass and made a man of you, allegedly.

But YOU were the guy trying to fuck the car in the parking lot of Nau's.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

And do you think that memes of HRC upset me? I've moved past last November. There are new evils to combat and idiots to rein in.

For you, last November was the high point of a dull and uneventful life of blue collar drudgery. You see, we were all overwhelmed by the fact that America could elect a black man President. You must feel equally as proud of the fact that you elected a lying, cheating, piece of shit. Something you've obviously yearned for...

Just like you yearn for those (forbidden topic) you always talk about.

Sucks to be you pussyboy!

• WTF
  • 09-19-2017, 07:35 AM
Really? Hmmmm.... is Dennis the Menace ok then?

*Pic removed - JCM Originally Posted by lustylad
What's that, assup? Your ASS is UP and ready to be spanked?

Originally Posted by lustylad
Now you got WTF all excited ... about AssUp's ass in the air!
Assup is having fantasies. He just found out Baby Huey is under 18. But since he is a barrow pig, he can't live out those (forbidden topic 2X) fantasies. What an ugly, pathetic, and sexually frustrated little eunuch he is!

But he's hoping Baby Huey will let him sniff his diapers!
Baby Huey is just fine as long as nobody's fucking him. Plus. HE'S A DUCKLING!!!

You on the other hand are Tweedle Dump and Tweedle GoFuckYourself.