I’ll give you $xxx to do services you don’t usually do? Stop this shit

You still offering that up to Earl and his gay biker buddies? Originally Posted by pyramider
LMAOOOOOO your replies are always fucking hilarious.
Makes it sound like she hates this job right ?! Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
Who gives a fuck? YOU DO

You took to the time to comment.

My grammar is PERFECT. One or two minor typos? Sweetie. I'd still get an A on a paper. I can send you this guys info so you can gurgle his kids. Interested? You seem like you are. Originally Posted by sashabenjamin
Well jeepers.. I can't IMAGINE why you said it seems like the guys on ECCIE don't like you! You've been a can of peaches so far! (I'm referring to an earlier thread You started)
I don't see the 'relency" of a "bare leaking penis". You make it sound like it's wounded or broken.

This is not a good looking threAD. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

The thread is as great as my health. MAGNIFICENT. I didn't ask you to grade my paper professor. Carry on with your low pay grade and dark coffee.
Well jeepers.. I can't IMAGINE why you said it seems like the guys on ECCIE don't like you! You've been a can of peaches so far! (I'm referring to an earlier thread You started) Originally Posted by TinkersAlil

Only speak to ladies you can afford. Better yet go rub your wife's feet. They're aching.
Only speak to ladies you can afford. Better yet go rub your wife's feet. They're aching. Originally Posted by sashabenjamin
Lol I'm a provider sooo...
Stick to no Bargaining that's cool.
I don't allow it either. . at the same time you're charging 500 for CBJ and wanting a deposit.

I don't feel like she's judging.
Just feel like she's making up rules in game that's been around forever and a day. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
Once again. Speak on what you know. You're so worried about my rates. You don't understand how I run my business because once again You're just pussy and I'm an experience. If I charged for "sex acts" maybe I'd charge different like more money for bbfs? Is that how you operate? OR less for CBJ and more for BBBJ, like that?

Until you level up and outgrow your "beginner hoe" mind frame, what I'm doing will never make sense to you. Worry about how many dicks you have to suck to make your rent.

Worry about you and your career.
Honestly, it's your choice to offer bbbj or not. However, when you start insulting men in the post... in fact, you insulted the very part of men that makes us money! How did you think that would be received??? O.o
Once again. Speak on what you know. You're so worried about my rates. You don't understand how I run my business because once again You're just pussy and I'm an experience. If I charged for "sex acts" maybe I'd charge different like more money for bbfs? Is that how you operate? OR less for CBJ and more for BBBJ, like that?

Until you level up and outgrow your "beginner hoe" mind frame, what I'm doing will never make sense to you. Worry about how many dicks you have to suck to make your rent.

Worry about you and your career. Originally Posted by sashabenjamin
Aaaaannd now your insulting other providers... maybe this isn't the forum for you.
What the ladies need to understand, besides taint being the key to understanding, is that fucktards will always be fucktards. Hell, if ladies were offering sex up for free someone would be bitching because the sheets scratched or you failed to make him a sammich. Ladies, just stick to your standards and do not let anyone pressure you into anything you may be uncomfortable performing.
I’m currently running a discount for Eccie members who Prebook , in hopes of getting reviews here.

I had a guy in the Gainesville, FL area message me a few months ago saying how he’d love to see me but I don’t offer BBBJs which is “integral” to his “experience.” I explained to him , the irrelency of his message. As there’s no point in telling me the reason why you won’t see me. I could care less. I even explained why I don’t offer this service and he thanked me for giving him an understanding and apologized.

Fast forward to a few minutes ago. He decided to message me AGAIN and remind me of our previous messages. Claiming I’m so beautiful and sweet . THEN, verbatim...

“I have never asked for a discount from a provider because I never want to insult her. Being that a CBJ doesn’t do anything for me and a bbbj is an integral part of my play. Would you be willing to further discount your rates and I would write a review? I hope I didn’t insult you but with CBJ, I’d be having half of the fun.”

Not only are you asking me again to do a service I wholeheartedly will never offer. You decide to offer me LESS money on top of the discount I’m already offering.

Gentleman please... There’s so many ladies in this industry. Why try and push the envelope to see someone who doesn’t offer what you like? If we don’t offer something or even explain why we’re uncomfortable with offering it, don’t try and buy our discomfort! This was a level of disrespect that I can’t even grasp the reasoning. This is not OK any level, at all. It’s disgusting, selfish and rude.

Is it possible to block this guy? I “ignored user” but is that the only option? I wish to have no further contact wth this guy. I am truly disgusted.

No amount of money will ever make me jeopardize my comfort , safety or health. Placing bare leaking penis in my mouth is not something I’m interested in doing for any amount of money. Originally Posted by sashabenjamin
I'm truly honored that you all have commented on my post.

REALLY.

To those that are more focused on my grammar and irrelevant BS, versus the point of my post. I truly hope you bbfs someone with a gift that KEEPS on giving. I hope you suck the bare dick of someone who gives you aching mouth sores. I truly do.

There's so much hatred and animosity towards me because I refused to take less money, to offer a service I refuse to give.

Yall are really disturbing in the MIND.

I say all this to say...

I SAID WHAT I SAID !!!! KISS MY ASS IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. NONE OF YOU ARE PAYING MY BILLS. THE MEN ON THIS POST, MAKING NEGATIVE COMMENTS CAN'T EVEN AFFORD MY TIME NOR WASH MY DISHES. THIS IS MY FINAL REPLY ON THIS THREAD. COMMENT ALL YOU WANT, IT'LL BE AMONGST EACH OTHER LOL.

Be good and I might just let y'all lick my ass and suck my toes.
Interesting reading. Today is not as boring as I thought it would be.

However, shouldn't this thread be moved to the Comedy section???
Who gives a fuck? YOU DO

You took to the time to comment.

My grammar is PERFECT. One or two minor typos? Sweetie. I'd still get an A on a paper. I can send you this guys info so you can gurgle his kids. Interested? You seem like you are. Originally Posted by sashabenjamin
You beg for reviews and offer a discount but the moment someone wants you stop slop all over his cock you have morals.

You are a hooker that sells pussy. Get used to people asking you to lower your price.

I don't give a fuck about you or what you stick in your mouth but to come on here whining like someone raped your cat is a bit over the top.

You give a kmart special for a review but when he says you don't want to suck a dick and he asked for a little something off you go all fucking ape shit.

Bet when you need rent paid you go all discount.

Wanting reviews and coming off as a fucking cunt go hand in hand.

Just tell him, block him and move on.

What a pathetic thing to write about.

Oh, it is grammar that is wrong, I never mentions spelling.
But I am sure you would get an A on a paper in high school these days.
I'm truly honored that you all have commented on my post.

REALLY.

To those that are more focused on my grammar and irrelevant BS, versus the point of my post. I truly hope you bbfs someone with a gift that KEEPS on giving. I hope you suck the bare dick of someone who gives you aching mouth sores. I truly do.

There's so much hatred and animosity towards me because I refused to take less money, to offer a service I refuse to give.

Yall are really disturbing in the MIND.

I say all this to say...

I SAID WHAT I SAID !!!! KISS MY ASS IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. NONE OF YOU ARE PAYING MY BILLS. THE MEN ON THIS POST, MAKING NEGATIVE COMMENTS CAN'T EVEN AFFORD MY TIME NOR WASH MY DISHES. THIS IS MY FINAL REPLY ON THIS THREAD. COMMENT ALL YOU WANT, IT'LL BE AMONGST EACH OTHER LOL.

Be good and I might just let y'all lick my ass and suck my toes. Originally Posted by sashabenjamin
And then you wish harm on those that do??

Are you that fucking stupid?
You are one dumb ass whore.

You need to lay off the photo shop on your pics as well.
Damn you are dumber than a brick.
mmmm in
I bet her breath smells like latex