Oakland Mayor " snitches " on I.C.E.,announces impending raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Should Canada close the border on us?
When did Canada "open" the border?

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g...he.Border.html

Being ignorant must provide you with a sense of security and comfort.
  • WTF
  • 03-11-2018, 08:52 AM

Yes, I cheated on my wife, however I was never a pimp that ran a business that was geared to married men cheating on their wives and greatly profiting off the misery of others. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Geared to married men?

You were a Pimp for Pimps?... writing reviews to expand the misery of others. Is that what you are admitting to?

Could you expand where the misery was at? Was it from the ladies taking your money? Was it from you getting pleasured? Where was all this misery of which you speak? I've been to all those places you mentioned and never saw any misery. But you seem to be the expert now.
  • WTF
  • 03-11-2018, 08:58 AM
Shove your prayer. I don't need an admitted atheist patronizing me. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
That does not sound very Christian like DJ.

Are you still having trouble understanding that SS is political? It is a huge tax and the way it is spent is one of the largest political debates we have ongoing.

You are acting like a thin-skinned petulant child. Like LexyLiar. Instead of discussing facts, you want to discuss God. Jesus Christ you used to be better than that.

Maybe when Trump signs this bill http://www.rttnews.com/2867730/house-passes-fosta.aspx into law and they shut down this web site and you have nowhere to post about how great Trump is, you'll acknowledge how little you know about politics.

This bill provides restitution for sex trafficking victims and enhances criminal penalties for websites that facilitate illegal prostitution or sex trafficking.
You're starting to sound like Olivia Howard

Could you expand where the misery was at?
Originally Posted by WTF
For you it was Olivia laughing at your little pee-pee not working!
  • WTF
  • 03-11-2018, 09:48 AM
For you it was Olivia laughing at your little pee-pee not working! Originally Posted by lustylad
Look lustyladyboy, we know your clit will get hard for anything on four legs that will acknowledge you...I have a tad higher standards.

Could you expand where the misery was at? Originally Posted by WTF
So... did Olivia refund your donation? Or did you shrug and say "shit happens all the time" and tell her to keep it?
Do my eyes deceive me?

Did LLiarMan just post another photo trying to prove an unrelated point?

Maybe he’s discovered sharks in the St. Lawrence Seaway.
  • WTF
  • 03-11-2018, 09:57 AM
So... did Olivia refund your donation? Or did you shrug and say "shit happens all the time" and tell her to keep it? Originally Posted by lustylad
  • WTF
  • 03-11-2018, 10:02 AM
When did Canada "open" the border?

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g...he.Border.html

. Originally Posted by LexusLover
When did Canada build a wall?

. Originally Posted by WTF
What does that mean, limpdick? You won't see providers over 40? Or you won't see the ones who laugh at your limp noodle?
  • WTF
  • 03-11-2018, 10:20 AM
What does that mean, limpdick? You won't see providers over 40? ? Originally Posted by lustylad
It means I may accidently see one that acts 90 once but not twice....you on the otherhand

It means I may accidently (sic) see one that acts 90 once but not twice.... Originally Posted by WTF
Hahahaha.... Laughing at your limp noodle is fun for people of all ages - from kiddies to grannies. It's a normal reaction that transcends age.
Hahahaha.... Laughing at your limp noodle is fun for people of all ages - from kiddies to grannies. It's a normal reaction that transcends age. Originally Posted by lustylad
His " limp noodle " must be why he prefers to be " spitroasted " by ANY AND ALL of the illegals that Houston has to offer !
  • WTF
  • 03-11-2018, 04:15 PM
Hahahaha.... Laughing at your limp noodle is fun for people of all ages - from kiddies to grannies. It's a normal reaction that transcends age. Originally Posted by lustylad
Are you talking about kids and dicks yet again lustyladdie?

Why am I not suprised?

Let me remind you (once again) that is not allowed.
Are you talking about kids and dicks yet again lustyladdie?

Why am I not suprised?

Let me remind you (once again) that is not allowed. Originally Posted by WTF
What does that have to do with the OP topic?

And BTW you just brought it up yourself.