Girls that don't offer greek

Mmmm yep Warp and Satyrical
I have an ass made for those oily butt slides...so much sexy funnnnnn

Analeese..cute tail
I dont do greek on me BUT dont mind a smallish toy inside my booty.... I found some furry tails that have beginner size plugs so I might try those
What ever happened to the trainer you found? Originally Posted by grean
It was in the works...but fell through....
The pink tail is very small...i will post a picture of all my plugs and tails...varying in sizes...
I don't do it but I'm curious. If I were to offer it I would only do it with someone I've seen before. It would have to be prebooked so I could prep and I'd require a $70 tip on top of my regular donation.
  • grean
  • 03-07-2018, 12:56 PM
It was in the works...but fell through.... Originally Posted by Analeese

That's what she said.
  • grean
  • 03-07-2018, 12:57 PM
It was in the works...but fell through.... Originally Posted by Analeese

Still seeking or have you given it up?
I'm curious.....but don't want my starfish stretched.....that I'm not looking forward to...i like how my starfish looks now.....she winks at you especially from behind....lol
I don't do it but I'm curious. If I were to offer it I would only do it with someone I've seen before. It would have to be prebooked so I could prep and I'd require a $70 tip on top of my regular donation. Originally Posted by Arya III Rivers
interested in where u arrived at $70. Not 50 or 100 butt (pardon pun) 70. U don't want your starfish stretched but for an extra 70 might be worth a lil stretching
She said 70....because the atm spurs out 20s...she is almost guaranteed a 10 dollar tip....

Hooker logic....not hating..im guilty of this myself....but never upset with the exact amount received.
I want to try digging... I think it would be interesting along with spanking. I'm not amused with the pspot exam each year.
Clark is the winner .
I can have The Big O just licking it and I like a finger in there ( nails most be clean & timed or a condom on the finger and lick the clit at the same time or a toy mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm allays clean back there .. I have done Greek a few times and do like it ,but taking the time to get ready for it is another thing
My ass is 49in .lol big
I don't do it.

If I did I charge the hell out of y'all for it!!

Can't get jiggy with this shit!
Oh it be extra amount on top of my GFE rate .
not poking it
for chump change lol
I need to ask a question I have wondered about a long time.

Those that do, in time and use. Won't your muscles end up stretched out and then not be able to control you bowel movements and end up loosing it in the end?
This is why I don't Tinman483 lol

And if I did, cock size would have to be the size of baby carrot. lol