Where Are All the Trump Bumper Stickers?

I will confront the next person I see with a TrumPutin T Shirt, cap or bumper sticker. Ill give them $ 100.00. I know it wont be any of you scared cowards
So you voted for Putin over Clinton. IB that’s very Un American Originally Posted by themystic

Unfortunately US citizens (along with illegal immigrants) weren't given the opportunity to cast a vote for a great American leader......you know, someone like Joe Biden, for instance.

What ever happened to the ignorant racist rednecks with the gun holder in their dirty old pick up trucks? That's where the twit head stickers and trucker caps would be
What ever happened to the ignorant racist rednecks with the gun holder in their dirty old pick up trucks? That's where the twit head stickers and trucker caps would be Originally Posted by Tsmokies
you 're dumber than the rednecks its a gun rack dipshit
If I came out of a mall or was in a sanctuary city and my ride was being vandalized, it would be severely painful for the person or persons caught in the act.

Not to mention costly and time consuming for me.

We won.

I know it.

We will win again.

No need for drama.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Iffy your priceless. Lol. You may not know much about politics but you are a funny motherfucker
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
easy cum, easy go!
Yo mystic dicknose ... tap out anytime you've had enough. BAHAHAAAAAA

Thats awesome. I didn't realize Vladimir Putin had so many cars!