MEXICAN man assumes American's identity for 37 years, steals $ 361,000 in government benefits

i wouldn't have to if would share your pictures LOL! Stingy bastard!
By the way I did not vote for a Dem you must be thinking of your mistake at the polls. I think you may have thought you were picking who you wanted to fuck you literally instead of politically.

By the way was that last pic I posted a soldier?
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You've only posted pictures of faggots, M T Brain Socket, because sucking faggot cocks is your major pursuit in life.
ONCE AGAIN YA IDIOT !!!!, my post said behind !!! the !! dumpster !! MEBBE IF YOU WOULD WIPE LUBE'S CUM FROM YOUR EYES BEFORE POSTING YOU COULD SEE ! BE SINCE WHEN HAS THE TRUTH ABOUT ANYTHING BEEN IN YOUR LIFE, CUM GUZZLER ! AND YOUR MOM WAS TE ONE WHO WAS THE ORIGINAL " LOT LIZARD ", YA FUDGE PACKEE ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You said behind and we both know that she was on top and your mom was back there so she didn't scare away the Johns. Also while my mom may have held the title "Original lot lizard" for a bit she was eventually dethroned by that nasty ass mom of yours. I remember how close they were before she found her fucking all her regulars for half price. Then when she realized she was having you be the cleanup boy at such a young age. But then again you know what they say, family's that play together stay together. All those years later you are continued living with your mommy and keeping her nice and clean for the next load to the bitter end.
By the way how was it that last time with her? You remind me of an Alice Cooper song "Cold Ethyl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6NSSGMCaMU

I think I just figured out why you have to go to HEB and back so fast. It takes you two minutes to drive there so 2 there 2 back means you have 11 minutes to get the depends and Vagisil, blow Luke and get home in time for the next clean-up. I am impressed your wife can still turn a trick every 15 minutes at her age.

A soldier would have ways of getting a fake id that guy would not have. Then again the only soldiers you know are the little green army men your mom got you and that Village People poster hanging in your bedroom

http://www.thestate.com/news/local/m...e13832291.html Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You're as stupid as Lubed Wide-ass, M T Brain Socket. There isn't anyone in that picture even pretending to be a soldier -- not even Lubed Wide-ass and he was certainly a big-time poseur, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
There's no sailor in that picture, M T Brain Socket -- just one of your faggot heroes in a sailor's uniform, M T Brain Socket.

You ARE the lib-retarded jackass that thinks "sailors" are called "soldiers", M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I like how you manipulated your comments from one pic to the other. So tell me does one have a sailor and one have a soldier? And which one are you more attracted to? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Your faggot hero is in a "sailor's costume" in both pictures, M T Brain Socket. In the second picture of your faggot hero he is wearing the Navy's Navy Working Uniform - NWU Type I, M T Brain Socket, and he is even wearing a name tape that says "U.S. Navy", you stupid and illiterate jackass.

You're really stupid for thinking so, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I guess you are not answering my question is because you know I have once again made a fool out of you. WE both know there are two reasons you are an idiot and wrong as usual. First of all I posted the Poster as an example of Gey Reys lack of understanding that a soldier could lie just as easy as a civilian. There is no requirement that a soldier even be displayed. It could have just as well been a photo of Ted Nugent LOL!

And then of course you being a "Fagramnologist" overlooked the fact I did no capitalize the word Soldier. So you have two choices, To admit I was right or to admit Trump was wrong when he called Mattis a "soldier". So what kind of a lie are you gonna try to get out of this one? Call me a fag? Insult my intelligence? No matter what you accuse me of being, I am still smarter than you. How many times can I "play opossum" and you fall for it?

I guess you are not answering my question is because you know I have once again made a fool out of you. WE both know there are two reasons you are an idiot and wrong as usual. First of all I posted the Poster as an example of Gey Reys lack of understanding that a soldier could lie just as easy as a civilian. There is no requirement that a soldier even be displayed. It could have just as well been a photo of Ted Nugent LOL!

And then of course you being a "Fagramnologist" overlooked the fact I did no capitalize the word Soldier. So you have two choices, To admit I was right or to admit Trump was wrong when he called Mattis a "soldier". So what kind of a lie are you gonna try to get out of this one? Call me a fag? Insult my intelligence? No matter what you accuse me of being, I am still smarter than you. How many times can I "play opossum" and you fall for it?
You made a fool out of yourself, M T Brain Socket. Once again, your stupid-ass demonstrated that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, M T Brain Socket.
You made a fool out of yourself, M T Brain Socket. Once again, your stupid-ass demonstrated that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, M T Brain Socket.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So tell me, How smart is Trump? First he calls Mattis a soldier and then he can not even spell Marine Corps. And then you condemn me for using the word "soldier" wrong ( which by the way I was right) yet you have not admitted Trump is as big of a Dotard as you.
So tell me, How smart is Trump? First he calls Mattis a soldier and then he can not even spell Marine Corps. And then you condemn me for using the word "soldier" wrong ( which by the way I was right) yet you have not admitted Trump is as big of a Dotard as you. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Trump is a helluva lot smarter than you, M T Brain Socket. "Soldier" can also serve as a verb, M T Brain Socket, and even when it's used as a noun, it isn't always capitalized. Furthermore, your lying ass didn't cite a source, M T Brain Socket.
Fucking awesome comments in that article!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That, SLOBBRIN, would make it a blog post. Not an article. The problem is that ignorant alt-white shitheel like you can’t tell the difference.

You, boy, are an insult to American values.

Twitler should deport you to Douchebaggistan.
You haven’t gotten any less annoying, Corpy. Must be stewing in your own feces again.
Trump is a helluva lot smarter than you, M T Brain Socket. "Soldier" can also serve as a verb, M T Brain Socket, and even when it's used as a noun, it isn't always capitalized. Furthermore, your lying ass didn't cite a source, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So why was it unacceptable when I used it? Because you are a double standard cock sucker is why. Thanks for proving my point, again.

And why would I need to site a source? For what? Just more of your babbling to cover up how stupid you are.
If had a nickle for every time you shot yourself in the foot, I would be rich!
So why was it unacceptable when I used it? Because you are a double standard cock sucker is why. Thanks for proving my point, again.

And why would I need to site a source? For what? Just more of your babbling to cover up how stupid you are.
If had a nickle for every time you shot yourself in the foot, I would be rich!
You've proved nothing, M T Brain Socket, except how you seem to be afraid to source your quote. Did you make it up, M T Brain Socket? Or are you misquoting or taking the quote out of context, M T Brain Socket? Put up or shut up, M T Brain Socket. Prove you are not lying, M T Brain Socket.

You've proved nothing, M T Brain Socket, except how you seem to be afraid to source your quote. Did you make it up, M T Brain Socket? Or are you misquoting or taking the quote out of context, M T Brain Socket? Put up or shut up, M T Brain Socket. Prove you are not lying, M T Brain Socket.

Here you go dotard. You are a fucking moron, you knew he did, but had the balls to ask for a source. LOL! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0Q3UOstyUE
Here you go dotard. You are a fucking moron, you knew he did, but had the balls to ask for a source. LOL! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0Q3UOstyUE Originally Posted by MT Pockets

You'd be the moron, M T Brain Socket. Mattis is a soldier both in the sense that he doggedly perseveres and that he is a skilled warrior, M T Brain Socket. Your specialty du jour was five faggots, M T Brain Socket.
You'd be the moron, M T Brain Socket. Mattis is a soldier both in the sense that he doggedly perseveres and that he is a skilled warrior, M T Brain Socket. Your specialty du jour was five faggots, M T Brain Socket.
That is not the point. You acted like I was lying. You also implied that I was wrong when referring to a sailor as a soldier. I knew you would try to lie your way out of it. You do realize everyone can see what a lying cocksucker you are. You have no credibility.
That is not the point. You acted like I was lying. You also implied that I was wrong when referring to a sailor as a soldier. I knew you would try to lie your way out of it. You do realize everyone can see what a lying cocksucker you are. You have no credibility. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
All you ever had was five faggots, M T Brain Socket.
All you ever had was five faggots, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LOL! Is that all you have? As always when you get your ass kicked you bring up the gay shit. I think it must be your subconscious and the shame you have for wanting to suck a dick so bad.