FlynnFlammed

How so? Pray do tell....we've asked you repeatedly. No answer from you.

The Russians hacked and spread disinformation.

Why the fuck do you think think the FISA Court is invalid?

The FISA gave the government permission to listen to RUSSIANS.

Flynn lied to Pence and got fired.

Flynn lied to the FBI and got charged and has plead guilty for doing so.
Originally Posted by WTF
Comey, McCabe, etc., used unvetted, known to be partisan gossip to secure the FISA warrants in violation of its Woods Procedures. Flynn will be exonerated.

ok. we give. let it go Originally Posted by themystic
Your objections were never substantive.
"We" nazi hunter?
No spoils for you.
ok. we give. let it go Originally Posted by themystic
Nothing backs you. Not even your comrade in crime, ll.
Comey, McCabe, etc., used unvetted, known to be partisan gossip to secure the FISA warrants in violation of its Woods Procedures. Flynn will be exonerated.

Your objections were never substantive.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nothing backs you. Not even your comrade in crime, ll. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I have the long history of American jurisprudence on my side as you side with the thugs in jackboots kicking down doors.
Scurry back to your big font hole.

At least no one else will hear your tears of frustration.

Flynn knows you not and resents stupid people weighing in on his case bearing false info.

You make him look bad and he senses you by your very clamour.
Flynn will be exonerated when the investigation of the investigators is complete. Illegally gathered evidence cannot be used in a U.S. court of law. The FISA warrants were illegally obtained. Evidence -- especially for a fucking 'process' crime -- obtained by an illegal warrant is inadmissible in a U.S. court of law. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
did you go to the cory booker school of overwrought and underwhelming pontification?
Scurry back to your big font hole.

At least no one else will hear your tears of frustration.

Flynn knows you not and resents stupid people weighing in on his case bearing false info.

You make him look bad and he senses you by your very clamour.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
That would be your hole, and Flynn will be exonerated when the investigation of the investigators determines the FBI illegally obtained FISA warrants with fraudulent probable cause.
  • WTF
  • 02-01-2019, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So you think the the FISA warrant that caught Mike Flynn was secured only from the Steele Dossier?

The Steele Dossier which has been borne out to be true?

Dream on.

Flynn has plead guilty.

Give it up.
  • WTF
  • 02-01-2019, 07:12 AM
did you go to the cory booker school of overwrought and underwhelming pontification? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Do you think Mike Flynn is not guilty?

. Originally Posted by WTF
back to your evenhandedness I see
So you think the the FISA warrant that caught Mike Flynn was secured only from the Steele Dossier?

Dream on.

Flynn has plead guilty.

Give it up.
Originally Posted by WTF
The Steele Dossier is borne out to be a fraud: read Ohr's testimony -- "unvetted", "unproven", "biased" and the work product of Team hildebeest. Flynn was ILLEGALLY unmasked by the Odumbo administration and there would never have been an investigation except for the Steele Dossier and the Steele Dossier is a fraud Comey, McCabe, etc., used to acquire FISA warrants.
Do you think Mike Flynn is not guilty? Originally Posted by WTF
me?

not guilty under the law or not guilty as in totally innocent?

he could have lied to someone

but I think the process was abused for political reasons and that far greater law breaking was done by the heads of the fbi and members of the doj (and their bosses)

and that people get off and are found not guilty when those who swear to uphold laws and procedures dont
No.
All of your holes aside, it's impossible for a self-confessed felon to be exonerated. Even you know that. You have found your place in history as a rebel without both a clue or a cause.

All for a guy who will be proven to be a traitor and be executed for it.
That would be your hole, and Flynn will be exonerated when the investigation of the investigators determines the FBI illegally obtained FISA warrants with fraudulent probable cause. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So you don't believe him when he said he lied.

He lied about lying?

Your statement is evasive and tailored to give comfort to another serial liar.

me?

not guilty under the law or not guilty as in totally innocent?

he could have lied to someone

but I think the process was abused for political reasons and that far greater law breaking was done by the heads of the fbi and members of the doj (and their bosses)

and that people get off and are found not guilty when those who swear to uphold laws and procedures dont Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
  • WTF
  • 02-01-2019, 05:32 PM
ILLEGALLY[/I] unmasked by the Odumbo administration . [/COLOR][/SIZE] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Pray do tell how the Obama Admin illegally unmasked Flynn.

This should be good.

I've already explained how utterly stupid this charge is.

Yates had to unmask Flynn to Trumps legal team. You have shown a lack of understanding of the actual legal proceedings that jave already gone on and seem to embrace conspiracy theories