Date: 06/28
Name: Asako
Phone: -
Email Address: kdreamselect@gmail.com
URL / Website: www.hotdreamselect.com
City: Addison
State: Texas
Address: DNT/Spring Valley
Activities: LFK, DFK, Shower, BBBJ, SS, Reverse SS,TuMA, 69, CG, Mish, DATY, MSOG
Hair Length and Color: Black, Short upto shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall, Slender, about 5’7 and around 110 lbs, beautiful face and shapely body
Recommendation: Yes
I have been customer for many years at HDS, but just had been taking so many SHIT from the Scheduler (I think her name is Jena?). The Scheduler is just way TOO RUDE on Text messages, she got angry for no apparent reason at small things and simple questions. And this was to me - a long time customer. Can’t imagine how she treats new customers...

Hope the Agency owner reads this. The Scheduler’s rudeness and bitchy behavior are making them LOSING CUSTOMERS.
I have been customer for many years at HDS, but just had been taking so many SHIT from the Scheduler (I think her name is Jena?). The Scheduler is just way TOO RUDE on Text messages, she got angry for no apparent reason at small things and simple questions. And this was to me - a long time customer. Can’t imagine how she treats new customers...

Hope the Agency owner reads this. The Scheduler’s rudeness and bitchy behavior are making them LOSING CUSTOMERS. Originally Posted by veloztec

I had the same thing happen last time i booked. It was like she was reading different text from different people and responding to me. I setup time then few minutes later get a text I need to hurry up and make a decision....then when I'm almost there nice text, it was most random bipolar experience. Honestly haven't scheduled since just because it was so weird. Been customer over few years now.
I had the same thing happen last time i booked. It was like she was reading different text from different people and responding to me. I setup time then few minutes later get a text I need to hurry up and make a decision....then when I'm almost there nice text, it was most random bipolar experience. Honestly haven't scheduled since just because it was so weird. Been customer over few years now. Originally Posted by txcasper
I initially thought it was a BIPOLAR person indeed, because sometimes “she” was nice in scheduling but during the weekdays (around 1-6 pm normally) this person can switch suddenly to an ANGRY IRRITATED bitch. But I think there were actuallg more than 1 person who handled the phone/text scheduling.

ONE of the schedulers is definitely the person who always gets irritated and replied WITH ALL CAPS ON AND YELL AT YOU.

That one psycho scheduler needs to be fired by the HDS Agency, because it is hurting their business - I don’t see many reviews anymore on HDS. i would imagine many gentlemen must have had experiences of this rude and belittling text messages. Crazy indeed...
I haven’t been going because of the difficulties and rudeness.
recently they started pushing for making appointments only the day before... looks like they have enough demand since they seem to be willing to wait on appointments.
anyway did anyone see Isu before, i think she has been in dallas before.. looks like a nice MILF.. doubt they ever update the age on the site
I saw ISU in 2017. She did good services, but yeah a bit older, sweet girl
Cool thanks, was she still slim, that's the only concern I have, since I like the spinner type.
Not sure. Their photos are fake sometimes and heavily photoshopped
  • Aoi
  • 07-05-2019, 07:46 PM
Texted the booker, thankfully she still has my information. Might see her.
Good luck Aoi. I am not going to see HDS girls anymore, that Booker is way too condescending and insulting.
  • Aoi
  • 07-06-2019, 10:45 PM
Yeah, I hope things go well. Especially if someone from the past comes back

Do you know if it's the same booker as before?
are these girls newbie-friendly?
Yeah, I hope things go well. Especially if someone from the past comes back

Do you know if it's the same booker as before? Originally Posted by Aoi
I think the rude bitch has been the same for many years. They should fire that person... like BIPOLAR
are these girls newbie-friendly? Originally Posted by corwin
Not sure but you can try, hope they treat u well