Trump’s Collective Commode: His Base!

This collection of cowardly ostriches includes the GOP House and Senate. It includes his pathetic ‘base’ and it includes the Trumptards on this site that consistently defends this immoral pig who is bent on destroying this country! Trump daily, often several times a day, defecates on your collective faces. What you have in common, in addition to rank ignorance, each and every one of you have lips shaped like a toilet seat! Open wide, Trumptards, open wide!
Sticks and stones... YAWN.

How about some cheese to go with that WHINE?

Or, is FRUIT more your flavor?
Sticks and stones... YAWN.

How about some cheese to go with that WHINE?

Or, is FRUIT more your flavor? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Fruit.
Same old stuff. Double yawn.
This collection of cowardly ostriches includes the GOP House and Senate. It includes his pathetic ‘base’ and it includes the Trumptards on this site that consistently defends this immoral pig who is bent on destroying this country! Trump daily, often several times a day, defecates on your collective faces. What you have in common, in addition to rank ignorance, each and every one of you have lips shaped like a toilet seat! Open wide, Trumptards, open wide! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Every accusation you make against Trump applies to dim-retards ten-fold. The only shit in your face is of your own making: YOU keep voting DIM-RETARD!
This collection of cowardly ostriches includes the GOP House and Senate. It includes his pathetic ‘base’ and it includes the Trumptards on this site that consistently defends this immoral pig who is bent on destroying this country! Trump daily, often several times a day, defecates on your collective faces. What you have in common, in addition to rank ignorance, each and every one of you have lips shaped like a toilet seat! Open wide, Trumptards, open wide! Originally Posted by Solemate62

You're a real class act, footfan.

What are you, 12 years old?
You're a real class act, footfan.

What are you, 12 years old? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
He’s a fan of other things too. Obviously, not a fan of Trump. Go figure.
He’s a fan of other things too. Obviously, not a fan of Trump. Go figure. Originally Posted by bambino

And not much of a fan of decorum, logic, or reason.

Other than that, I'm sure he is a fine gentleman and a quite learned student of philosophy!
And not much of a fan of decorum, logic, or reason.

Other than that, I'm sure he is a fine gentleman and a quite learned student of philosophy! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
You may or may not be the smartest guy in the room. You may or may not be driven by profits, stock prices etc. But one thing for sure, you turn a blind eye to Trumps cowardly and treasons behavior towards foreign governments. Ex CEO, Current traitor
You may or may not be the smartest guy in the room. You may or may not be driven by profits, stock prices etc. But one thing for sure, you turn a blind eye to Trumps cowardly and treasons behavior towards foreign governments. Ex CEO, Current traitor Originally Posted by themystic

You're another real class act, aren't you?

What happened to the thoughts you expressed in your "olive branch" thread?

They were summarily tossed into the trash can, I guess.
You're another real class act, aren't you?

What happened to the thoughts you expressed in your "olive branch" thread?

They were summarily tossed into the trash can, I guess. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
You being a traitor doesn't have anything to do with me offering an olive branch. I don't like Traitors. You're just another high browed pompous phony. I guess
You being a traitor doesn't have anything to do with me offering an olive branch. I don't like Traitors. You're just another high browed pompous phony. I guess Originally Posted by themystic

I could say that you have a penchant for acting like a 12-year-old, just like footfan.

But that would be inaccurate in one key respect.

Most 12-year-olds have learned the difference between 'your' and 'you're.'

Capisce?
I could say that you have a penchant for acting like a 12-year-old, just like footfan.

But that would be inaccurate in one key respect.

Most 12-year-olds have learned the difference between 'your' and 'you're.'

Capisce? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Capisce? Why don't you speak English. Understand boy? You being a moron is one thing, but a moron and a traitor, wow Even a 12 year old can see what a low life you are. Mr. Uppity the Un American coward. Hope my spelling works for you Loser. Run along now Traitor. I'm done with trash like you
Capisce? Why don't you speak English. Understand boy? You being a moron is one thing, but a moron and a traitor, wow Even a 12 year old can see what a low life you are. Mr. Uppity the Un American coward. Hope my spelling works for you Loser. Run along now Traitor. I'm done with trash like you Originally Posted by themystic

OK, you're onto me. Gotta admit it. I'm not only a moron, but surely the most pathetic lowlife in this entire forum.

In fact, maybe on the entire site!
You lose, mystic. Looks like ex-CEO is too "uppity" to take the bait.

Btw how can a low-life loser be uppity? Even your insults don't make sense.

Speaking of "treasons (sic) behavior towards foreign governments" - are you cool with Sleepy Joe taking his son along on taxpayer-funded junkets to Ukraine and China to line his pockets with foreign bribe money? It's called pay to play. U be cool wid dat, huh?