Recommendation: Yes
Regret. And then a 'Yes'.

Hmmm
Thanks for the review
Thanks for the review
Originally Posted by harleyrocks
Regret. And then a 'Yes'.

Hmmm Originally Posted by bkfantasy
I think we’re at the point where pretty much no one is going to get a “no” as long as they show up and don’t stab you…
  • Typo
  • 05-21-2021, 08:59 AM
When one of 3 activities list is regret and there's still a yes recommendation, we may have hit an all time low. How much longer before we hit rock bottom?
Think we need another option for recommendation.
Think we need another option for recommendation. Originally Posted by Whatwhathuh
Yeah, it would be super helpful to have a 1-5 scale or something. I generally give a Yes to anyone I would see again, even if it wasnt very good the first time. Because there isnt a way to differentiate between a "5/5 enthusiastic yes" and a "3/5 maybe in a pinch".
  • SD78
  • 05-21-2021, 12:20 PM
Yeah, it would be super helpful to have a 1-5 scale or something. I generally give a Yes to anyone I would see again, even if it wasnt very good the first time. Because there isnt a way to differentiate between a "5/5 enthusiastic yes" and a "3/5 maybe in a pinch". Originally Posted by DanielRS
Here, I started a request thread, go pile on and show them you really want it. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2781704