For those who need proof of election fraud....

Trump campaign has known since November 2020 that its claims about Dominion and Smartmatic were falsehoods. Yet they kept stating it over and over lying to the public. Musta been good for the grift.

The internal memos from the campaign showed that there was no evidence to support the conspiracy theories they were spewing.

These documents are being released in court proceedings. That’s how evidence actually gets vetted rather than on Telegram or Redstate or any other place where people can just lie away. If trumps lawyers had any real evidence they would have presented it for the courts to vet instead of promising proof but never delivering.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...IDZ?li=BBnb7Kz Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Hey “Councilor” the “court” hasn’t vetted anything. Documents were “provided” to the court from Coomers legal team. Nothing has been decided about anything. So the court didn’t vet anything. Just because you didn’t read your link don’t assume everyone else won’t. Your link specifically states they don’t know if Trump was aware of those emails. But hey, the NYT has never printed fake news before.
  • oeb11
  • 09-21-2021, 04:09 PM
sad - those DPST minions indoctrinated to teh Lies of teh LSM and their nomenklatura.
such a shame .
always spewing blame trump - Blame Trump- Blame Trump!!
Hey “Councilor” the “court” hasn’t vetted anything. Documents were “provided” to the court from Coomers legal team. Nothing has been decided about anything. So the court didn’t vet anything. Just because you didn’t read your link don’t assume everyone else won’t. Your link specifically states they don’t know if Trump was aware of those emails. But hey, the NYT has never printed fake news before. Originally Posted by bambino
Reading is fundamental.

What I wrote “ These documents are being released in court proceedings. That’s how evidence actually gets vetted rather than on Telegram or Redstate or any other place where people can just lie away.”

Where did I say that a decision on the documents was made by a court? Oh right I didn’t. What I said was presentation to courts is how it occurs. Which is correct. See, just because your reading comprehension is lacking doesn’t mean that what I write is incorrect.
Reading is fundamental.

What I wrote “ These documents are being released in court proceedings. That’s how evidence actually gets vetted rather than on Telegram or Redstate or any other place where people can just lie away.”

Where did I say that a decision on the documents was made by a court? Oh right I didn’t. What I said was presentation to courts is how it occurs. Which is correct. See, just because your reading comprehension is lacking doesn’t mean that what I write is incorrect. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Playing semantics I see

Its sad when folks hide behind word play
Reading is fundamental.

Where did I say that a decision on the documents was made by a court? Oh right I didn’t. What I said was presentation to courts is how it occurs. Which is correct. See, just because your reading comprehension is lacking doesn’t mean that what I write is incorrect. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Of course!!! The problem is, they’re not “vetted” yet. You posted a piece from the Hill who quoted the NYT. It means absolutely nothing “Counselor”. A first year law student knows better. Try harder next time before you pass along bullshit.
  • oeb11
  • 09-21-2021, 05:15 PM
Conselor who never heard the concept =Hearsay" - or in quoting NYCrimes -

Doublespeak
Groupthink
Liesay
WriteSay
HearSay
all apply to the lying NY times

and teh fiden mouthpiece goebbels liar psucki!
Are y'all that obtuse. The internal memo from the Trump campaign is being used as evidence of what the campaign knew and when they knew it. No one could truly be so dumb as to not understand that IN COURT the veracity of the statements will be verified and it will be determined the truthfulness of the things in the memo. Also, there is no doubt that someone inside the campaign wrote the memo so there is that. I know you guys are a little slow at times but damn, you are shocking even me, who feels that Trumpys and voter fraud believers are the absolute dumbest people in our great county, with your statements. And that is saying something.
https://nationalfile.com/leaked-audi...how-they-lost/

LEAKED AUDIO: Maricopa County Supervisor Says Board Members Were Scared Audit Would Show They Lost

He also described the "audit" ran by the County itself as being "pretty bullsh*t"

Jack Hadfield by Jack Hadfield
September 21, 2021

Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri can be heard in leaked recordings arguing that other members of the Board were scared a full forensic audit would show that they had actually lost their 2020 races, calling them “self-serving.” He also said that previous “audits” done by the County, as opposed to the Arizona Senate, were “pretty bullsh*t.”

In the audio, originally obtained by The Gateway Pundit, Steve Chucri, the Maricopa County Supervisor for District 2, can be heard slamming his fellow members of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors for their obstinance in blocking a full forensic audit of the 2020 elections, and admitted that he should have listened to Rep. Andy Biggs and others about auditing more ballots before the election was certified.

Taken from a meeting on March 22nd between Chucri and both Steve Robinson and Shelby Busch from election integrity group We The People AZ Alliance, Chucri suggested that certain board members wanted to stop the audit because they were worried that such an audit could show they had actually lost. “[Bill] Gates got scared because he barely won,” Chucri said. “And [Chairman of the Board Jack Sellers] got scared because he only won by 200 votes,” he continued, describing his colleagues’ actions as being “self-serving.”

Before the full forensic audit of Maricopa County took place, a small-scale audit and recount had taken place organized by the Board themselves, which they later defended as being the “true final word on the subject.” The audit only looked at 2% of the ballots cast, around 47,000 out of the nearly 2.1 million total. However, in the audio obtained by TGP, Chucri described this “audit” and recount as being “pretty bullsh*t,” despite the public defense. (READ MORE: ARIZONA: Independent Maricopa Canvass Claims 173,000 Missing Votes From 2020, 96,000 ‘Ghost’ Votes)

In a second portion of audio, he slammed the Maricopa Board for not doing a full forensic audit, as eventually ordered by the Arizona Senate, saying that Supervisor Clint Hickman “just didn’t have the guts” to do it. Chucri said he should have listened to Representative Andy Biggs and others for not at least doing a far higher number of ballots in the initial audit, describing that as his “biggest mistake,” adding that “Hickman screwed up.”

The final results of the Maricopa audit will be available on Friday at 1PM Arizona time. “Because we have no hearing rooms it will be presented to Chairman Petersen and Senate President Fann. Gallery will be open to public,” tweted State Senator Rogers, confirming a full livestream will be available to watch. The results were initially set to be released sooner, but the process was delayed after two members of the Cyber Ninjas, including Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan, caught the coronavirus.
Are y'all that obtuse. The internal memo from the Trump campaign is being used as evidence of what the campaign knew and when they knew it. No one could truly be so dumb as to not understand that IN COURT the veracity of the statements will be verified and it will be determined the truthfulness of the things in the memo. Also, there is no doubt that someone inside the campaign wrote the memo so there is that. I know you guys are a little slow at times but damn, you are shocking even me, who feels that Trumpys and voter fraud believers are the absolute dumbest people in our great county, with your statements. And that is saying something. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
https://nationalfile.com/county-cler...election-data/

When it’s all said and done Coomer will be in jail.
A recording was leaked where Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri bashed other Supervisors over the audit, and admitted to knowledge of dead people voting and ballot harvesting. Chucri has resigned, effective November 5th.
  • oeb11
  • 09-22-2021, 06:41 AM
Are y'all that obtuse. The internal memo from the Trump campaign is being used as evidence of what the campaign knew and when they knew it. No one could truly be so dumb as to not understand that IN COURT the veracity of the statements will be verified and it will be determined the truthfulness of the things in the memo. Also, there is no doubt that someone inside the campaign wrote the memo so there is that. I know you guys are a little slow at times but damn, you are shocking even me, who feels that Trumpys and voter fraud believers are the absolute dumbest people in our great county, with your statements. And that is saying something. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

1b1 - thank you for your insulting, name-calling posting - a usual SOP of your posts.

Please evaluate teh fate of 'r' - an insulting, name-calling liberal poster who is playing piccolo in teh 'Band'.
a civil, courteous, discourse would be far more valuable to the forum than your usual supercilious, elitist, narrow-minded insults to those human beings of different Opinions.

So- 1b1 - do agree with nazi Pelosi and her assessment of all Conservatives/republicans as white supremacist 'Cultists"????

and what do You - 1b1 - and teh DPST party plan to do about this matter of Conservative/republican/white supremacist Cultists ' in America??????
Senator Mark Kelly won his election by less than 3% of the vote. If it is shown that thousands of votes were invalid for whatever reason he could lose his seat and the Senate becomes republican controlled. Ditto for Georgia. Proving fraud or mistakes is one thing but there is no mechanism that allows a do over in a federal election...but a Senate election, that's a state issue.
Chucri said. “The fixation with the 2020 election results and aftermath have gotten out of control.”

Chucri said his comments about his colleagues are being wrongly used to paint a picture “about a cover-up, scam and other nonsense," and he vouched for the accuracy of the results.

“There was no cover-up, the election was not stolen,” Churci said. “Biden won.”

He said he’s disagreed with his colleagues, but he’s known them to be “good, honorable and ethical men.”

All five members of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, including Chucri, have been highly critical of the Senate’s election review, led by consultants with no experience in election work and who have promoted baseless theories that the 2020 election was marred by fraud.

But in the March meeting, Chucri said Supervisors Jack Sellers and Bill Gates were scared by the idea of an election review because their own races were close.

“What would happen in those two races?” Chucri said. “And that is way too self-serving.”

He said Supervisor Clint Hickman “just didn’t have the guts” for an election audit. Hickman, Sellers and Gates are all Republicans.
  • oeb11
  • 09-22-2021, 01:50 PM
Chucri said. “The fixation with the 2020 election results and aftermath have gotten out of control.”

and - 1b1 - How much 'trump's fault" do we see in this forum and the LSM
daily - and repeat ad nauseum!!!

More DPST hypocrisy!
Meanwhile - teh fiden DPST marxist puppeteers are shouting down questions in teh Oval Office.

To protect their senile fiden from being exposed as a senile idiot puppet.

Buck senile fiden
From my cold dead hands!
Maricopa Supervisor Steve Chucri admitted that the Board of Supervisors didn't know whether Dominion Voting Systems could be trusted and said they should not automatically defend them. He repeatedly suggested their software should not be used in the 2022 midterm elections.