GA Election Case - Back Open!

Novice Judge? What does the lady down in Florida have to do with this case? You know...the immigrant one. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
... Hmmmm... Thread hijack??

#### Salty
Can't wait for fani to nail trumpfs fat ass.
Can't wait for fani to nail trumpfs fat ass. Originally Posted by winn dixie
... Actually, Fani ain't nailing anybody.
She's getting off the case... Along-with the Judge.

... Motions a-coming!...

... Oh, and Fani had better turn the Federal money
info over to The Judicial Committee soon.
The clock is ticking...

#### Salty
lol, no one cares about any of the congressional committees and Fani is not going "off the case" and neither is the judge.
lol, no one cares about any of the congressional committees and Fani is not going "off the case" and neither is the judge. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

you of all people should know what prosecutorial misconduct means

yes counselor?
There is no prosecutorial misconduct. Nor was there a finding of conflict by Fani. This case will proceed and Fani will hire a new lead prosecutor to push forward. Nothing of note has changed. Actually it’ll be better for her because Wade is gone and it’s likely whomever she brings in will be a seasoned prosecutor.

As for congress Jordan has zero power over her which Alvin Bragg has shown.
lol, no one cares about any of the congressional committees and Fani is not going "off the case" and neither is the judge. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
... We'll See...

... Oh, and did or did not Fani LIE about her relationship
with Nathan Wade??

#### Salty
She admitted to a relationship with Wade. Not sure what lie you're referring to.
... Then you'd might wanna Go Look. ...

#### Salty
In other words - nothing.
Can't wait for fani to nail trumpfs fat ass. Originally Posted by winn dixie
You think she'll take lead in the case?

Seeing how she handled the Q&A about her relationship, I can see donny turn to a heaving mass of blubber crying about how unfairly he is treating her on the stand.
Twitlers attorneys are now appealing the judge’s ruling regarding Willis’s continued participation. How is that is any of their business? The judge ruled. There shouldn’t be an appeal based on a simple motion. It will be thrown out as quickly as it was filed.

Trump is guilty as shit and they all know it.

No wonder they’re trying to delay delay delay.
Twitlers attorneys are now appealing the judge’s ruling regarding Willis’s It will be thrown out as quickly as it was filed.

Trump is guilty as shit and they all know it.

No wonder they’re trying to delay delay delay. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Trumps only game plan is to wait people out. It's his roy combs strategy 101; game-manship in court. I wonder if Alina Habba will be called back up from the Minors traffic court division to rep Trump in his appeal. I'm sure his shit stain attorneys who lost him yet another case here in GA, are going to be "fired" soon.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of judicial delays-...as many as it takes. I hope Fani fast tracks the fuck out of him and grills his shit to well done! I'm betting if Trump doesn't have the money for a 400 million plus bond, -he's sure as fuck not able to pay for attorneys. And soon those assets that he does have- are going to be seized by Tish James, since he's failed to post bond. Trumps only source of money will be to beg, borrow, or steal from either the GOP purses, or from his Russian Oligarch friends- Enter Paul Manifort-. Fresh of the bench after a nice little rest in Club Fed; but brought back to the fold after not snitching on Dirty Donnie and his Russian Money exchanges- "BTW- thanks for the Pardon Partner!!"

If Trump comes up with the money- it's cause it's dirty laundered money and it's from a foreign source. That's how he's going to b compromised in the upcoming election. He's already spouting out Hitler-esque tropes about poisoning the blood and other horseshit. I also saw that donations across the GOP are down!!

Ooops.. who needs money- and donation are down...what a shit show.
Eyecu2, don't forget about his chinese buddies.
See that 180 he did with tiktok? Those strings from Bejing are pulling him like the marionette he is to their $$$
Trumps only game plan is to wait people out. It's his roy combs strategy 101; game-manship in court. I wonder if Alina Habba will be called back up from the Minors traffic court division to rep Trump in his appeal. I'm sure his shit stain attorneys who lost him yet another case here in GA, are going to be "fired" soon.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of judicial delays-...as many as it takes. I hope Fani fast tracks the fuck out of him and grills his shit to well done! I'm betting if Trump doesn't have the money for a 400 million plus bond, -he's sure as fuck not able to pay for attorneys. And soon those assets that he does have- are going to be seized by Tish James, since he's failed to post bond. Trumps only source of money will be to beg, borrow, or steal from either the GOP purses, or from his Russian Oligarch friends- Enter Paul Manifort-. Fresh of the bench after a nice little rest in Club Fed; but brought back to the fold after not snitching on Dirty Donnie and his Russian Money exchanges- "BTW- thanks for the Pardon Partner!!"

If Trump comes up with the money- it's cause it's dirty laundered money and it's from a foreign source. That's how he's going to b compromised in the upcoming election. He's already spouting out Hitler-esque tropes about poisoning the blood and other horseshit. I also saw that donations across the GOP are down!!

Ooops.. who needs money- and donation are down...what a shit show. Originally Posted by eyecu2
.. What does this have to do with the Georgia case??

### Salty