Another NPOA thread

NOT again...... Sigh
So go to the Depp avatar. It couldn't "hoit" (as they say in New York). But this is at least better then the "Jobba the monger" pic you had. Originally Posted by SR Only
Probly, but JD is an extreme misrepresentation, whereas I've been told I look a little like JB, so it's not so much of a misrepresentation. That means the lady's face is unlikely to substantially fall when she sees me at the door in person.

I'm fairly short (5/7), not morbidly obese, but still a little on the chunky side (220-230), (some would call me over the hill) and not very skilled (I'm sure practice makes perfect, and I'm like the kid that hated piano practice...I haven't had much).

So, there's a kind of a disappointment factor that a lady has to overcome if she's going to enjoy her time with me.
  • WTF
  • 03-05-2011, 03:10 PM
DG, I believe this behavior is beneath you. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Fucking?

....or talking about not talking about it?
I'm fairly short (5/7), not morbidly obese, but still a little on the chunky side (220-230), (some would call me over the hill) and not very skilled (I'm sure practice makes perfect, and I'm like the kid that hated piano practice...I haven't had much). Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Dude, look at it as a positive. If you are upbeat, so will your partner, professional or not. I'm not George Clooney either. But I take the outlook that I am. The proverbial "think positively!"

I am vertically challenged,
Nutritionally advantaged,
folically challenged too.
How do you get to Carnigie Hall? Practice, practice, practice. I bet a partner would be happy to help you do different things to be a better lover. You hated piano but I bet you love being in the company of a lovely lady.
DG, I believe this behavior is beneath you. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
The slings and arrows I suffer.
"A noble man compares and estimates himself by an idea which is higher than himself; and a mean man, by one lower than himself. The one produces aspiration; the other ambition, which is the way in which a vulgar man aspires."
MA.
Can't believe the mods have been in and out of this thread w/o closing it.
"A noble man compares and estimates himself by an idea which is higher than himself; and a mean man, by one lower than himself. The one produces aspiration; the other ambition, which is the way in which a vulgar man aspires."
MA. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius

I think I am crushin on darth vader now...
Can't believe the mods have been in and out of this thread w/o closing it. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
We gotta be asked first.
Well I stated my opinion on this in the previous thread and I'll state it again...

Personally I don't think you can put a price on a human. Unfortunately when a lady puts a price on herself then she opens herself up to everything that comes with that. Things such as, it's "just p***y", "it ain't worth that", "she's fine but she ain't $$$$ fine", ect. ect.. The list goes on and on. Jabs like that reduce a person's self esteem each time it happens. People say things such as "if you're gonna be on an SHMB board then you need to have thicker skin". I think that's crap. We are all worth more than any amount of money on this earth.

If there is a lady out there I want to see and whatever she has chosen she is worth then I will gladly pay it if I can. There was a time that I thought things such as "NPOA is worth" but my way of thinking has changed.

Wonder what the ladies would have to say about "No amount of money is worth".... lol.
Wonder what the ladies would have to say about "No amount of money is worth".... lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Yes, they do. And they have reported it often. It normally goes something like, "No amount of money is worth going to bed with that guy (...or that loser; or that [insert epithet here])."

If there is a lady out there I want to see and whatever she has chosen she is worth then I will gladly pay it if I can. There was a time that I thought things such as "NPOA is worth" but my way of thinking has changed. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Big Hugs EA!
....I mean ..damn you really want that discount huh?

Yes, they do. And they have reported it often. It normally goes something like, "No amount of money is worth going to bed with that guy (...or that loser; or that [insert epithet here])." Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
We do not. Well, ...London does. You should hear her after a tour.
Yes, they do. And they have reported it often. It normally goes something like, "No amount of money is worth going to bed with that guy (...or that loser; or that [insert epithet here])." Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
There are a couple of deal breakers for me. I won't say what they are, because that would reveal info that I don't want known.
We don't report it often. Well, ...London does. You should hear her after a tour. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Uhhh, I beg to differ. London says it, Val says it, you say it, IV says it, SNL said it. The threads on this board are riddled with such statements. All you have to do is say that you turn down appointments and you've basically said that.

And no, I'm not interested in listening to London after a tour.

Her posts are kinda like putting out a fire with gasoline. I find them a little amusing. Other than that, she's not very interesting to me.