If the forum for all posters or just a few?

Thats my understanding. How is it workin for you? Gettin any from here? Originally Posted by pjorourke
Oh Darling, i am a pussy magnet .. works out great.....the hottest ladies try to get up close and personal with me ...... I can`t complain ..... and how about yourself?
No one's forcing you to discuss it love... Originally Posted by Valerie
True, but leaving things be in this forum too often gets interpreted as acquiescence.

Things have changed. So it seems many opinions are welcome here.

And so, the D & T forum maintains its intended purpose.

I need to stop, get a drink, get layed and laugh more. You guys are wonderful.

As for all opinions voiced, let the unenlightened be. The poor souls are lost. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
...Thanks for that Nina! You saved me from a lot of typing that I simply can't be bothered to do tonight!....You certainly nailed it, and trust me, there are MANY others that share your sentiment. Originally Posted by Valerie
I knew i am a pussy magnet. Nothing better than to share the same opinion with a hot looking intelligent woman like yourself, Valerie. Big Kiss.
True, but leaving things be in this forum too often gets interpreted as acquiescence. Originally Posted by discreetgent
Some may interpret it that way, and that's their problem. I for one could care less.......it's not something IMHO worth getting my knickers in a wad about!
I knew i am a pussy magnet. Nothing better than to share the same opinion with a hot looking intelligent woman like yourself, Valerie. Big Kiss. Originally Posted by ninasastri
I share a lot of the same sentiments as you, I do feel a lot of that has to do with being European ...oh and btw-I'm moving to Manhattan too!
I share a lot of the same sentiments as you, I do feel a lot of that has to do with being European ...oh and btw-I'm moving to Manhattan too! Originally Posted by Valerie
Seriously, if opinions weren't discussed. If opposing views weren't voiced. If the many who participate just stopped, it would certainly be boring. I enjoy reading the controversies. It allows me to get to know much about a person.

I also think I have to come to nola, fly LR and I to NY to see Ninasastri and Val. On our flight, LR can admit me to the mile-high club. Maybe I can change her mind about Texas. If we fight about it, ohhh the make up sex will be wonderful. Once we get to NY, we'll nave our foursome and can go hit some balls on the driving range.

Well, looking at my wrist, "I've got a thing".

Carry on!
Seriously, if opinions weren't discussed. If opposing views weren't voiced. If the many who participate just stopped, it would certainly be boring. I enjoy reading the controversies. It allows me to get to know much about a person.

I wholeheartedly agree...

I also think I have to come to nola, fly LR and I to NY to see Ninasastri and Val. On our flight, LR can admit me to the mile-high club. Maybe I can change her mind about Texas. If we fight about it, ohhh the make up sex will be wonderful. Once we get to NY, we'll nave our foursome and can go hit some balls on the driving range.

That's quite presumptuous to think you could handle the 3 of us at the same time , but certainly gives me naughty thoughts!

Carry on! Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
That's quite presumptuous to think you could handle the 3 of us at the same time , but certainly gives me naughty thoughts!

Originally Posted by Valerie
I guess i may need a caddie, huh.
True, but leaving things be in this forum too often gets interpreted as acquiescence. Originally Posted by discreetgent
It isn`t. It is just arrogant. You can`t run around present statements and then not explain them thoroughly, when called out, and at least leave some statement or admit you are wrong. Why post things for discussion if you are actually not planning on doing that? Or not read people`s threads when posting stuff in them, call people stupid and rigid tight asses and then complain about nettiquette, isn`t that so? I might be guilty of many things, but I don`t understand that you would actually not see that point? Given the fact i criticise someone for being uncivil, then i must be a better example then right, be more careful of my words and their meanings?

I simply can`t stand people who never admit they are plain wrong and never apologize for rude behaviour. I am at least capable of doing both. Life would be so much simpler if some people would learn these kind of qualities when interacting with others.

I also think I have to come to nola, fly LR and I to NY to see Ninasastri and Val. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
You`re welcome. :-)))))
That what I think about the BS happenings of late. Not that anybody gives a flying fuc what I think.
It isn`t. It is just arrogant. You can`t run around present statements and then not explain them thoroughly, when called out, and at least leave some statement or admit you are wrong. Why post things for discussion if you are actually not planning on doing that? Or not read people`s threads when posting stuff in them, call people stupid and rigid tight asses and then complain about nettiquette, isn`t that so? I might be guilty of many things, but I don`t understand that you would actually not see that point? Given the fact i criticise someone for being uncivil, then i must be a better example then right, be more careful of my words and their meanings?

I simply can`t stand people who never admit they are plain wrong and never apologize for rude behaviour. I am at least capable of doing both. Life would be so much simpler if some people would learn these kind of qualities when interacting with others. Originally Posted by ninasastri
I was referring to this forum in general. We would all be far better off if once topics died away they were not resurrected and regurgitated all over again in A. other threads where they have minimal to no relevance or B. threads set up to be so broad to encourage such behavior. I suspect most of us have been guilty of that at one point or another.
If someone's postings disturb you, I highly recommend the ignore list*. It provides tranquility and significantly shortens most threads. Mine is filling up.

* Its under your User Control Panel (CP) on the main menu.
That what I think about the BS happenings of late. Not that anybody gives a flying fuc what I think.