Ladies, Describe How You Decline Dates

"What about that call and message blocking technology you mentioned before? Doesn't that prevent you from further abuse and wasting of your time? How much abuse is suffered and time wasted if calls and messages are deleted without being read or listened to? Your disagreement with me contradicts your previous comment."

"If you declined to see someone, why would you listen to their messages and read their emails?"

How do you expect me to answer these questions without getting into the uncomfortable territory I mentioned above? Just for record, I do not appreciate the implications of the following:

"Perhaps there is only one reason for listening to messages and reading emails from a potential client a lady declined. That reason would be that she was insulted and hurt and wanted to insult and hurt right back. We all have our opinions on that."

You insult my intelligence, sir.
Marshall, I think you best scratch China Doll off your list.
Marshall, I think you best scratch China Doll off your list. Originally Posted by pjorourke
I think the point being missed on your part Marshall, is if a guy is acting like a d3ck no one CARES if he is insulted or hurt lol. I certainly don't. I don't owe someone who is NOT a client anything....period. The rules don't apply until a date is booked.
You have to work with the world you're born into, but the world you want to be in......be an activist? change it? Spitting in the wind? Society has very practical reasons for condemning the sex trade....we are the minority and you have to respect the rights of the majority.....

. Originally Posted by Marshall

MAy i refer you to a quote on my homepage?

"In an expanding universe, time is on the side of the outcast. Those who once inhabited the suburbs of human contempt find that without changing their adress they eventually live in the metropolis. | Quentin Crisp"

Things change because people have the courage to change them. And majorities change too. We live in a fluid society.
I think the point being missed on your part Marshall, is if a guy is acting like a d3ck no one CARES if he is insulted or hurt lol. I certainly don't. I don't owe someone who is NOT a client anything....period. The rules don't apply until a date is booked. Originally Posted by London Rayne
My point is that if I am in your shoes, I can't imagine how such a d3ck is important enough for me to have a thought about or entitled to even the briefest moments of my time.
My point is that if I am in your shoes, I can't imagine how such a d3ck is important enough for me to have a thought about or entitled to even the briefest moments of my time. Originally Posted by Marshall

Understood, but you are NOT in our/her shoes. We all do things our own way here. If her way works, so be it.
MAy i refer you to a quote on my homepage?

"In an expanding universe, time is on the side of the outcast. Those who once inhabited the suburbs of human contempt find that without changing their adress they eventually live in the metropolis. | Quentin Crisp"

Things change because people have the courage to change them. And majorities change too. We live in a fluid society. Originally Posted by ninasastri
those are very subjective views which us objectivist don't subscribe to
Understood, but your are NOT in our/her shoes. We all do things our own way here. If her way works, so be it. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I completely understand that some people will think that such a d3ck deserves some commitment of thought and time and disagree with me....IF it actually works and causes you less distress.....
Did we not discuss the fact that some of us deny meetings in a certain way so as to avoid the abuse?
You should have fixed that error for me lol.
  • Doove
  • 03-15-2011, 02:14 PM
What about that call and message blocking technology you mentioned before? Doesn't that prevent you from further abuse and wasting of your time? How much abuse is suffered and time wasted if calls and messages are deleted without being read or listened to? Your disagreement with me contradicts your previous comment. Originally Posted by Marshall
Marshall, you seem like a pretty intelligent individual. Please don't tell me you can't figure out very simple ways around message blocking technology. Far be it from me to put words in China's mouth, but it shouldn't take much to realize that she probably means that message blocking technology is only 1 tool at her/their disposal. Which does not necessarily mean it's foolproof.

It's been my experience in life that another can insult, abuse, harass and waste my time ONLY if I let him.
And how often have you been put in the position of having someone wish to harass you online?

Perhaps there is only one reason for listening to messages and reading emails from a potential client a lady declined. That reason would be that she was insulted and hurt and wanted to insult and hurt right back. We all have our opinions on that.
Again, please just think.

And how often have you been put in the position of having someone wish to harass you online?

Originally Posted by Doove
You mean besides now?
  • Doove
  • 03-15-2011, 02:33 PM
Marshall, you seem like a pretty intelligent individual. Originally Posted by Doove
After reading a few of your postings in other threads, all i can say is, my mistake.
Oh this should be fun to watch.