Amy Taylor - anyone seen her?

Ask for the Real Names are not permitted - JB discount!
I heard great things about Amy
I sent an inquiry email when she was in Dallas. Seriously, two weeks later I received a response. And, the price was something like $2k per hour. Maybe that was a 2 hour minimum. Anyway, there are plenty of high class hotties in Dallas that make for a much better value investment.
I sent an inquiry email when she was in Dallas. Seriously, two weeks later I received a response. . Originally Posted by trojanman
I would imagine that if it took her two weeks just to answer an email she may not be hurting for business

Seriously though I think this thread is a little overboard. How many of you ladies would like a poster to ask if you were worth seeing or not......

Originally Posted by WTF
I can not speak for others , but the last thing I would ever want is to have my value , or lack of discussed on a public board.Even when it's all positive it is still just creepy to me.I am very neurotic I would prefer people to just talk behind my back

Value is such a personal decision I do not think you will find the answers here anyway.
Amy Taylor is currently visiting Houston. I am thinking of making a date with her. Her rates are a little more than what I normally like to pay, but I've always wanted to see her at least once in my lifetime. I am not looking for specific details; I basically would like to know, in your opinion, whether or not it will be money well spent from anyone who has either met or seen her BCD before. PM me if you like.

http://www.eros-houston.com/files/154198.htm Originally Posted by The Nameless One

IMHO, if this is your dream...go for it!!! We all have dreams. When we realize them, some exceed our expectations (Rare, IMHO), some meet our expectations (not as rare), and some don't even come close (common, I think). The problem is our expectations tend to be very high when it comes to our dreams. And when we realize our dreams, they don't meet our expectations.

But, if this is something you wanted for your LIFETIME, I say go for it. Most of us can't even approach realizing a lifetime dream. If you can do it for the investment of a few thousand bucks, do it.

[Then report back. Inquiring minds want to know. ]
A number of years back there was a review on one of the other boards of a double date with Amy Taylor and Morgan Ashley (some folks here may remember Morgan). This was when both of them were beyond the $300/hr rate they started at but not quite at 1k/1hr with 2 hour minimum. There was always some debate whether the review was real or not but given who posted it I always tended to believe that it was legit. If that review was to be believed those 2 gals were dynamite.
About six months ago I sent her an email asking about her rates.
She responded quickly, within 24 hrs, basically said it started at 2.5k. It was way too much for me but if you got the money to spend do what ya want. It's just from my perspective/budget that much jing represents months worth of hobbying, nearly 10 to 1. I also wondered can she be that much better than my atf's, 8-10 times better.

If you are willing to spend the dough and she's coming to a city near you just send her an email. It's just a matter of how bad do you want it vs what it costs you to get it?
Is it worth it to you? Good luck whatever you decide.

If you do see her, please post back here a quick note about how it went?
About six months ago I sent her an email asking about her rates.
She responded quickly, within 24 hrs, basically said it started at 2.5k. It was way too much for me but if you got the money to spend do what ya want. It's just from my perspective/budget that much jing represents months worth of hobbying, nearly 10 to 1. I also wondered can she be that much better than my atf's, 8-10 times better.

If you are willing to spend the dough and she's coming to a city near you just send her an email. It's just a matter of how bad do you want it vs what it costs you to get it?
Is it worth it to you? Good luck whatever you decide.

If you do see her, please post back here a quick note about how it went? Originally Posted by Tatonka
Warning: we are approaching a NPOA is worth... blowup!!!

I agree, if she's worth it to you, by all means...if not, don't judge the guy that decides she is....
After giving it much thought, I have decided to pass on Amy. I know if I saw her, my expectations would probably be so high, it would be virtually impossible for her to meet them no matter how beautiful she was or how well the date went. This is an issue with me and has nothing to do with her.

Sorry if this was not the right place to post. There is very little to no public information on this woman, so here seemed like the most logical place to ask.

Mods, feel free to close this thread. I found everything I was looking for.
NPOA Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Translation???
No piece of ass = NPOA
No piece of ass = NPOA Originally Posted by pjorourke
Thx. And agree w/ TNO's conclusion.
After giving it much thought, I have decided to pass on Amy. I know if I saw her, my expectations would probably be so high, it would be virtually impossible for her to meet them no matter how beautiful she was or how well the date went. This is an issue with me and has nothing to do with her.

Sorry if this was not the right place to post. There is very little to no public information on this woman, so here seemed like the most logical place to ask.

Mods, feel free to close this thread. I found everything I was looking for. Originally Posted by The Nameless One
This is as good a place as any. We don't have an ISO in this Forum.
I saw her in Vegas.....BIG EGO !!!! Very beautiful but way overpriced....I've had better for 250......
I saw her in Vegas.....BIG EGO !!!! Very beautiful but way overpriced....I've had better for 250...... Originally Posted by bigdaveman
That ought to get 'er going.