To the providers.

Just a minor point perhaps but "The shades of gray" I spoke of is not in the same context as gray vs black & white.

The photo of the lovely lady that Lauren put up is beautiful. However if I was to live in a world without colors it would be a sad place indeed.
Did you know that some Amish people have small closets in their home that are brightly adorned inside from top to bottom?
Just a minor point perhaps but "The shades of gray" I spoke of is not in the same context as gray vs black & white.

The photo of the lovely lady that Lauren put up is beautiful. However if I was to live in a world without colors it would be a sad place indeed.
Did you know that some Amish people have small closets in their home that are brightly adorned inside from top to bottom? Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Well said, from the lips of a muse.

Have you ever heard of synesthesia? An friend of mine sees colors when he hears music. He's a fantastic painter.

(PWI)
I've heard of "adventitious synesthesia". Drug or stroke induced.
I didn't know it could be hereditary.

I've heard of "adventitious synesthesia." Drug ... induced. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Ahhh my high school years!
I'm in quite the minority I'm sure. I've never tried recreational drugs. Not even pot. I do like a good bourbon though and I've tried some European Absinthe.
No green fairy, just a burnt throat.
It was high school years. Experimenting was almost a sport.
It was high school years. Experimenting was almost a sport. Originally Posted by SR Only
Intramural or varsity?
It was part of my curriculum.
I skipped so many classes. And still graduated, just not with top honors. Hey, I could be president!
  • WTF
  • 03-04-2010, 07:29 AM

I was never a fan of the "shades of gray", (as I tend to approach things from an analytical standpoint) but as I've gotten older I've learned how to appreciate and accept the tremendous impact it's contrast has in life. Originally Posted by Nicolette Morgandy
I have decided to paint my penis a thousand colors of gray

Well said, from the lips of a muse.

Have you ever heard of synesthesia? An friend of mine sees colors when he hears music. He's a fantastic painter.

(PWI) Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
I hear music when I'm happy or in-love. There's not just a song in my heart, there's one in my head. When I'm really happy I break out into song.

Originally Posted by WTF
I thought you said it was already gray and that you were taking pills to cure it.
  • WTF
  • 03-04-2010, 08:05 AM
I thought you said it was already gray and that you were taking pills to cure it. Originally Posted by pjorourke
LOL

Originally Posted by WTF
I don't think the gray penis will go with your blue balls.
I don't think the gray penis will go with your blue balls. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
+ 2 points!
  • WTF
  • 03-04-2010, 08:32 AM
I don't think the gray penis will go with your blue balls. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
Good thing I have plenty of green to have that blue drained.