The Hobby Pad

CB and SL: No. He is taking a swipe at Mr. Giz to take national what was locked up. (Refer to the NOLA ML titled the same as the video, exchanging a W for a G.)
yesssssssssssss Miss Naomi lets rock!!
CB and SL: No. He is taking a swipe at Mr. Giz. (Refer to the NOLA ML titled the same as the video, exchanging a W for a G) Originally Posted by ufriend2912
Thanks ufriend... I thought I was going to have get out my decoder ring! WTF? Is this an anger management thing?
Clicking my heels Naomi! Gotta get out my frustrations after massaging a HOT ASS MARINE tonight, LOL. Left me dripping in sweat, going NUTS!

And Ufriend, I know who it was intended for, absofuckinlutely hilarious!

Chella is too much for me -- that post was too funny! Everyone ready for the deepthroat contest between me and Dallas? Hehehehe Originally Posted by Naomi4u
You and your partner would win all of the kinky sex games! You ROCK!

yesssssssssssss Miss Naomi lets rock!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
And Ufriend, I know who it was intended for, absofuckinlutely hilarious! Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
I LMAO watching the vid-clips. Now, I'm just waiting on Giz to show up. I got my lawn chair, popcorn, Milk Duds, and cooler of beer. I expect the show will be starting shortly...

(Oh yeah, don't forget your fly swatter. Inevitably, they are drawn to shit.)

Well Ufriend...you know how it is. Ill come join ya. Got any white cheddar sprinkles for that popcorn?
  • MrGiz
  • 08-23-2011, 09:34 PM
.......I know who it was intended for, absofuckinlutely hilarious! Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
Yep , I agree.... absofuckinlutely hilarious!! *Bo Dilly's link posting ability has progressed most impressively.... he's cum a long way!!* One less kick to the head, and he'd be brilliant!!

Can't wait for the Tag Team Spelling Bee Competition!!
Flash Card competition to follow... shoes on, mandatory

P.S. - Chella... nice denegration of a Great Flag!!.... only scum could taint something so deliberately!!

.....The BITCH is Back... for a limited time only! Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
I suppose that means... until the next handle/persona takes over, eh?
Giz you totally have to buy that hat and come dance at the Hobby Pad. Ill throw you a few dollahs! Might be kinda sexy, entertaining to say the least.

Late edit after seeing this pussys' comment on the flag, and his attempt to trash me again!

As far as the flag...huh? I love that flag. How did I defame it? you can take that up in private if you like, Im not letting you hijack my thread with your BS ways and side ways coward attacks as usual. YOU are the only one EVER calling names. Until now...

and FYI, Any reference to your sorry ass was in a positive manner in which you turned into your usual paranoid Bullshit! I thought you were over it. Maybe the last 25 years you have spent paying for hookers you should have invested in therapy, you need it. And Big C used to refer to some women as a waste of flesh. You my friend are in that category. You are a prime example as to why abortion should remain legal. Would have been one less worthless human being on this earth who has no redeeming qualities.

other handles? you and others know of my other handles used in the past that I had deleted for one reason or another. fucking morons! Never hid anything. This one was told to the mods first hand, idiot, never hid anything. And when I changed from kymberrly it was done so by a mod who knew. You and your gangs' idiot conspiracy theories. Maybe you should stop stalking me and looking for me wherever I go. Am I that interesting? Really? You sorry bastards, GET A LIFE!

And if I feel the need, Ill create another one. and another one, and another one. And the mods will know. They have always known. LOSER! You are the laughing stock, if you only knew how many people cant stand you, providers included. Ive seen the emails they send back and forth talking about what a fucking idiot you are. Thats one thing you deff have me beat at.

Sorry chica, ban me if you need, this was totally worth it! Ill be sure to let everyone know more about this piece of shit if he keeps it up. I couldnt even be nice to him, and he has to start his shit. Let the Fucking begin Giz, I hope it was worth it. You have deff underestimated me. Your mistake. You havent seen Bat shit crazy yet. Good luck
Make love not war!
Heidi you gotta think about how the reality shows are, its pretty dirty! War is the base of it! haha. Only the weak fail, and some just throw tantrums when others do not agree with them. Some just go home...

I think it would be awesome to come face to face with each other in teams, play dirty(good dirty, kinky dirty) and see who wins.

Kick ass then take names lol
  • MrGiz
  • 08-23-2011, 10:33 PM
As far as the flag...huh? I love that flag. How did I defame it? Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
I suppose your "temporary" avatar change wasn't in reference to http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=35 .... right?
Very Classy use of an otherwise Great Flag!! You know damned well, what I am referring to... and everyone else does too!! * As a so-called Southerner... you should be ashamed... but wait , nevermind... this is Chella!!

....You are the laughing stock, if you only knew how many people cant stand you, Ive seen the emails they send back and forth talking about what a fucking idiot you are. . . . Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
More great Hobby Pad Competition.... Hate Mail Stacking!
Giz's rep vs. Chella's.... let the bell ring.... DING!!
Oh yes Gizzo you win in that(most hated) category, hands down! Unbeknown to you my friend, you are more hated than me. At least I tell you straight up I dont like ya. Then I thought there was an understanding, no animosity, and we were all good. At least in my face you came across that way. Your the coward who waits til a person turns their back. I prefer to be stabbed in the front thank you. You obviously need to work on some issues. Maybe a personal life that isnt mingled with a hobby life. you have lost touch. No distinction between the two. You are a hobbyist, it defines you. Sad. Its all you have. Your a nothing in the big scheme of things.

But WTF does that flag have to do with this thread. See, you are always trying to divert attention away from yourself and reaching to point out flaws of others. Ive sat back and silently let you do this to myself and to others, and the mods allow it as well. You must be really good at sucking mod dick. Then again, thats what I heard...just sayn

Yep your the Wiz and you always win...dream on.

I bet if you did enter a hobby house, others would line up just to join in order to get a chance to fuck you up. May the fun begin. Id pay to watch it. Now thats a show for sure, and Im sure you will go away crying like a big tit as usual. Just like you run to the mods when someone hurts your lil feewings all the time! Where the hell is my pink paint? I feel the urge to paint you.
I like the boxing gloves! He(Giz) isnt man enough to ever really duke anything out. He is only badass behind a keyboard.

I would love to see him bitchslapped by some guy who wouldnt put up with his shit. But Giz doesnt boot up to men,at least not to their face, he only goes after women that he thinks are inferior to him. Typical Pimp mentality.

I think Bodilly would totally kick his sorry ass! Dont mess with a country boy, especially one who doesnt give a fuck.
Originally Posted by shorty