Trump Facing Indictment and Arrest?

You’re terrible at debating. Originally Posted by Aoi
Name ONE thing I said that is incorrect? Now run off like the coward u are from answering my question.
You're awful at debating.

How do you like those gas prices? Still giving all of your money to Zalenski? BLM right?

LMAO. Originally Posted by Aoi
Gasoline prices are determined by supply and demand. You really are a stupid mo fo aren't you kid?
  • Aoi
  • 05-18-2023, 06:32 PM
Name ONE thing I said that is incorrect? Now run off like the coward u are from answering my question. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
You haven't said anything and that's the point. You're just attacking people who you disagree with silly ad hominem attacks.

You haven't even addressed the bullshit that happened in 2020 because you know you lost the exchange. That's why you ran away from the talk. I don't blame you.

So, what happened to the supply that made it so demand outpaced it, forcing prices to go up? Kind of odd how during Trump's term, it was fine and now under Biden, it isn't.

Do you know ANYTHING?

I'll pull a page from your playbook : Don't answer. You don't. So run away.
  • Aoi
  • 05-18-2023, 06:36 PM
I disagree...Men need to fight or they grow up like today's woke, snowflake, soyboy transformers that dry up women's pussies like the Sahara Desert. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
Agreed. And ironically enough, only one party seems to be pushing the woke shit. Not that it matters ultimately. Fucking Hollywood and social media will have its way with people's mind anyway.

Ditto...What's funny/pathetic is people thinking that their vote actually counts or that an elected politician is the person actually running the country or state in their best interest.
Normally I would agree with this. Until Trump came along. He isn't the standard republican or democrat which is why both parties hate his guts. But yes, you're right. Both parties are fucked.

They only represent the interests of woke corporations, the empire of lies along with the military, medical, and censorship industrial complex and the Rothschild family.
Yes, they pander to people like hog and stupid here.

They all sold us out to the highest bidder and threw us under the bus a long time ago. They don't give a fuck about the citizens of America. This is officially a Banna Republic now for those of you who may have missed it. Bottom line is they want us stupid, broke and dead. Open your eyes and it's all right their in front of you.
Better stop spitting them facts.
Gentlemen, warnings have been given, and points issued...

If I wanted to see insults hurled, name-calling, I would have started this in the political section.

Nobody's mind is going to change. Thing is, everyone in the thread has made 2 or more good/valid points, but conclusions to the same set of facts are disparate, to put it mildly.

Make America Metal Again. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
I'm giving a strong ''Hell yeah'' to this seemingly unpolitical comment.
  • Aoi
  • 05-18-2023, 10:14 PM
I have yet to see anyone give me a good reason why anyone should have voted for Biden or will again in 2024.
You haven't said anything and that's the point. You're just attacking people who you disagree with silly ad hominem attacks.

You haven't even addressed the bullshit that happened in 2020 because you know you lost the exchange. That's why you ran away from the talk. I don't blame you.

So, what happened to the supply that made it so demand outpaced it, forcing prices to go up? Kind of odd how during Trump's term, it was fine and now under Biden, it isn't.

Do you know ANYTHING?

I'll pull a page from your playbook : Don't answer. You don't. So run away. Originally Posted by Aoi
What bullshit in 2020? WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE LITTLE FOOLISH ONE?

Under Trump, there was COVID u moron, which forced demand down, hence prices went down, u stupid mo fo.

Run off punk, it's all you can do.
I have yet to see anyone give me a good reason why anyone should have voted for Biden or will again in 2024. Originally Posted by Aoi
Why would anyone enter into a debate with you when it’s clear you won’t concede anything? Once it’s clear someone isn’t going to change their mind most sane people stop trying to do so.

I didn’t vote for Biden in 2020, and I really doubt that I’ll do so in 2024. I know for sure I won’t vote for Trump in 2024. If it comes down to the two of them I might vote for a third party candidate, although the last time I did that was in 1992. That’s the one vote I truly regret, because Bush really was IMO a good president and deserved reelection.

Hell, today I’d take either of those guys over what the two parties threw out there in 2020.
  • Aoi
  • 05-19-2023, 07:22 AM
What bullshit in 2020? WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE LITTLE FOOLISH ONE? Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
Hey buddy. Calling someone a little foolish one isn't an argument. I literally gave you a whole LIST of shit that happened in 2020 that was sus AF and conveniently you ignore it and are asking the same question. You are TERRIBLE at debating.

Under Trump, there was COVID u moron, which forced demand down, hence prices went down, u stupid mo fo.
Uh, it came from China. And it hit literally everyone. it wasn't "under Trump"

Also, shutdowns were STATE-MANDATED. Trump only allowed for the initial 30 days in the "beginning" of the pandemic. After that, it was based on what the govs wanted in each state. That's why Desantis is bragging about how great FL is.

And that doesn't even answer the fact that BEFORE the rona, gas prices were STILL down. You don't know anything, do you?

Run off punk, it's all you can do.
You're the one that ran. Stop calling people names and address their points. But you know you can't. Because you are terrible at articulating anything beyond simple name-calling. You are what's wrong with political discourse in this country.
  • Aoi
  • 05-19-2023, 07:27 AM
Why would anyone enter into a debate with you when it’s clear you won’t concede anything? Once it’s clear someone isn’t going to change their mind most sane people stop trying to do so. Originally Posted by TinMan
I would concede if someone actually gave me a good reason why Biden was preferable to Trump in 2020. Shit like "I don't like Trump" isn't a valid reason because someone liking or hating him doesn't change the fact that shit was cheaper under him, I was getting paid more under him and yeah, there were no new wars under him. So, again. If anyone actually gave me a good reason, I would concede a point or two. But nobody has done this. You do not get to tell me I'm being too stubborn when nobody has yet to offering a counter point for me to concede to in the first place. It isn't my fault the facts are on my side.
I disagree...Men need to fight or they grow up like today's woke, snowflake, soyboy transformers that dry up women's pussies like the Sahara Desert.

Ditto...What's funny/pathetic is people thinking that their vote actually counts or that an elected politician is the person actually running the country or state in their best interest. They only represent the interests of woke corporations, the empire of lies along with the military, medical, and censorship industrial complex and the Rothschild family.

They all sold us out to the highest bidder and threw us under the bus a long time ago. They don't give a fuck about the citizens of America. This is officially a Banana Republic now for those of you who may have missed it. Bottom line is they want us stupid, broke and dead. Open your eyes and it's all right their in front of you. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
nailed it.

So, what happened to the supply that made it so demand outpaced it, forcing prices to go up? Kind of odd how during Trump's term, it was fine and now under Biden, it isn't. Originally Posted by Aoi
also nailed it.
If it comes down to the two of them I might vote for a third party candidate, although the last time I did that was in 1992. That’s the one vote I truly regret, because Bush really was IMO a good president and deserved reelection. Originally Posted by TinMan
I did the same thing in 1992. I was convinced that the system was broken and that we needed an outsider - a businessman - to come in and run things like a business, especially when it comes to the balance sheet and borrowing money.

Surprisingly, the last time we had a budget surplus, and talked about using it to pay down the debt was under Clinton. But, I think a lot of that was due to Gramm-Rudman (sp?).

Having said that, I am more convinced than ever that there is not Republican/Democrat but just Uniparty, and they are screwing us financially. For example, sending 200 billion to Ukraine for endless wars which buys Sam Bankman-Fried's cryto who then gives money to people like McConnell.

Another example, I think Cheney pushed the WMD's in Iraq to benefit his Halliburton shares.

Trump came in and upset their little money laundering/grifting party, and that is why they fought him so hard.

I share your concerns for 2024. One option for 2024 is Vivek Ramaswamy. The dude is smart, and as a litmus test, let's watch and see how badly the establishment and MSM treat him as the next year plays out. How much his name gets sullied will be in proportion to how much they fear him ruining their inside-the-beltway circle-jerk.
Hey buddy. Calling someone a little foolish one isn't an argument. I literally gave you a whole LIST of shit that happened in 2020 that was sus AF and conveniently you ignore it and are asking the same question. You are TERRIBLE at debating.

Uh, it came from China. And it hit literally everyone. it wasn't "under Trump"

Also, shutdowns were STATE-MANDATED. Trump only allowed for the initial 30 days in the "beginning" of the pandemic. After that, it was based on what the govs wanted in each state. That's why Desantis is bragging about how great FL is.

And that doesn't even answer the fact that BEFORE the rona, gas prices were STILL down. You don't know anything, do you?

You're the one that ran. Stop calling people names and address their points. But you know you can't. Because you are terrible at articulating anything beyond simple name-calling. You are what's wrong with political discourse in this country. Originally Posted by Aoi
Also a little thing called the war in Ukraine has jacked food and gas prices. I'm STILL waiting to hear anything I am wrong about little one?

You're just a chicken shit little bitch. You have zero evidence for your shit stupid beliefs. Also, Mike Tyson wants to know "what that orange dictate like?"
  • Aoi
  • 05-19-2023, 10:02 AM
Also a little thing called the war in Ukraine has jacked food and gas prices. I'm STILL waiting to hear anything I am wrong about little one?

You're just a chicken shit little bitch. You have zero evidence for your shit stupid beliefs. Also, Mike Tyson wants to know "what that orange dictate like?" Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
Gas prices and food prices were going up BEFORE Ukraine got invaded, smooth brain.

And on that, why did Putin invade Ukraine only after Trump left office?

I gave you literally a list of things that happened in 2020, and here you are, running away from it. You’re terrible at debating. You should leave. Maybe other people who are smarter than you can join in the discussion. You don’t belong in talks about politics when your main go to is name calling.