Sex Bucket List

Just a warning, I post dick pics in a secret group online full of drunk slutty women so we can all laugh at them.
Just a warning, I post dick pics in a secret group online full of drunk slutty women so we can all laugh at them. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

night beautiful
Sex on the beach.
Sex on the beach. Originally Posted by Roxy International
Roxy, after looking at your new pictures, I think you are now on my sex bucket list! Looking hot, girl!!
I've been in the backpage ranks and new to ECCIE so my bucket list for 2016:
1. Get rid of the "newbie" label and pop my unverified cherry in ECCIE ranks.
2. In no particular order, enjoy the beauty and pleasures of SarahLynn, Ginger Doll, Lolah, Danielle Reed, Roxy International, Jessika Sweetz, Trisha Dior, and Baby Dallass!
3. All of the above again.
2. In no particular order, enjoy the beauty and pleasures of SarahLynn, Ginger Doll, Lolah, Danielle Reed, Roxy International, Jessika Sweetz, Trisha Dior, and Baby Dallass!
3. All of the above again. Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
Honored to be on your list!!
3. All of the above again. Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
Thanks babe I'm only a PM away and I am newbie friendly...just FYI
Roxy, after looking at your new pictures, I think you are now on my sex bucket list! Looking hot, girl!! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
THANKS GINGER! You have always been on mine hehehe !!! Drinks in NWA!?