Cowboy season predictions

The Eagles are starting to look more like what people thought they would. Hangnail Murray rushes for 109 yards with a 5 yard average. Eagles defense looked good.

Cowboys and Giants don't look good.

1)The Eagles are starting to look more like what people thought they would.

2)Hangnail Murray rushes for 109 yards with a 5 yard average.

3)Eagles defense looked good.

4)Cowboys and Giants don't look good. Originally Posted by atf searcher
Working backwards per your points, atf.....granted Dallas nor NY look good at all right now.

The Giants have few to no excuses.....they have had their (starting) QB, RB's and WR's ('cept Cruz) on the field practically every game. On the flipside, everyone knows the Cowboys have had their starting lineup on the field for one-half of game one to date. Remove Eli and Odell from their team for that same duration and they're likely what Dallas currently is.

Next, the Eagles defense is carrying their team. Second in the league in total takeaways (16) has been the biggest contributing reason why they aren't 1-5 or 0-6. Bradford has thrown 5 INT's the past two games (vs the Saints and Giants). Do that while playing quality football teams (ie: Cincy...New England) and you've buried your team by the 3rd quarter.

Sidenote: if Slingin' Sam doesn't start protecting the ball better, Philly's going no where this season. Of the Eagle's 14 turnovers, Sammy's given opposing defenses 10 of them so far. Who does he think he is......Peyton Manning?

Next....yes, agreed.....Murray looks better, no question. Maybe Chip's finally figuring out how to use him. Since his 0.2 yds per attempt vs Dallas a month ago, that improved upon to 5.3 ypa vs New York last week. He's currently 31st in the NFL in rushing....defending his rushing title this year looks pretty challenging at this stage....stay tuned.

Lastly (or firstly).....no, smh, the Eagles are looking nothing like what people (fans...analysts....pundits, etc) thought they would be. Beating NY and NO as of late hardly qualifies them as such considering the level of play of these opponents. Maybe their game this Sunday night in Carolina may change my (and others) minds....but I kinda doubt it:

The 5-0 Panthers have a QB playing very well (in spite of losing his top WR during summer camp). Carolina does something the Eagles don't.....and that's take care of the ball; they don't do things that will "beat themselves" (3 total turnovers thus far.....4th best in the league). If Sam tosses Carolina 3 picks this weekend (as he did vs the Giants), they'll be coming to Dallas with a losing record.
Haaa haaa!

Now fans and sports talk radio personalities (in Philadelphia) are calling for the league to suspend Hardy for throwing a fit on the Cowboys' sidelines (in New York this past Sunday). I guess those cross-eyed, mouth-breathers think slapping a clipboard out of an assistant coach's hands is a NFL violation worthy of a stiff fine and a 2 game suspension.

Hmmm....Cowboys next two games: Seahawks....then the Eagles. Hmmm.....

Oh.....no hidden agenda there, right, Philly? ha ha....morons.
8-8 looking pretty good ...
The special teams basically lost the Giants game for them so I'm willing to give Cassell one more week before I pass judgement on him, but If he doesn't stop the interceptions then I think it's time for...........

Kellen! Kellen! Kellen!
At least he is fast, mobile and can scramble. He couldn't thrown much worse than Cassell or Weeden.

They might get Rono back for one game before he gets injured again.

Tebow is on speed dial. I hear Troy is throwing in his back yard.
8-8 looking pretty good ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Let's see....2 - 4 as of today.....and here's the remaining sched (10 games 5 H / 5 R):

SEATTLE
PHILADELPHIA
@ Tampa bay
@Miami
CAROLINA (Thanksgiving)
@Washington
@Green Bay
NEW YORK (Jets)
@Buffalo
WASHINGTON

A 6 - 4 record the rest of the way might be the proverbial "best case scenario". I see (potentially) 5 losses (or more) considering the current rate Dallas is scoring points. Through six games, they are 3rd...maybe 4th worst in the NFL with an average of 20.5 pts per game....and that ain't gonna beat many teams.

The domino effect of losing Dez, Tony and Lance (Dunbar) has been catastrophic to say the least. Add in the fact Dallas is dead last in forcing turnovers....it's been a blueprint for failure.

Should it happen, losing to Seattle this week won't kill them.....but losing to the Iggles the following week puts you at 2 - 6 and it's pretty much a done deal for this year. Even if Tony's back in the line up for the Bucs, he's not about to take them on a 8-game winning streak and the playoffs.
Until the Cowboys sells to an Owner who savvies the game, why waste you loyalty and money? soooooner you quit, sooner we get the Cowboys back. Look out Texas. You gotta pay the bills; Texans know what hppens if you don"t; if not, you ain't Texan; and must pray.

Even if Tony's back in the line up for the Bucs, he's not about to take them on a 8-game winning streak and the playoffs. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

Romo cant play in the Tampa Bay game. The earliest he can play is against Miami.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13...dy-perspective Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
This is one of the funniest and most accurate article I've read in a long time.

Lloyd Christmas leading the Cowdashians
The fans should call for the NFL to suspend Jerry Jones for faking to be an owner. The way he runs this team is a violation of the NFL conduct code isn't it????
PLAYOFFS???? did you say PLAYOFFS????

LMAO!
The fans should call for the NFL to suspend Jerry Jones for faking to be an owner. The way he runs this team is a violation of the NFL conduct code isn't it???? Originally Posted by dwl318
Not conduct just plain stupidity.
The fans should call for the NFL to suspend Jerry Jones for faking to be an owner. The way he runs this team is a violation of the NFL conduct code isn't it???? Originally Posted by dwl318
Not conduct just plain stupidity. But all other owners revel in his incapacity. So no hope from that angle. The only way is boycott. No revenue, he will have to sell. Then again, no hope there either. Too many sheep; no goats.

Anyone with an idea how to wrest the Cowboys from Jerry? I am out of them. Sigh.
Anyone with an idea how to wrest the Cowboys from Jerry? I am out of them. Sigh. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
it's hopeless, we have to depend on the Grim Reaper.. I thought those photos with the Strippers from a year ago might be a catalyst, but those rolled off Teflon Jerry's back.

I'm going with Seattle, 27-16 today.. Cowboys sink to 2-5.