Father of Oregon shooter calls for stricter gun laws

Interesting how you skip over Cruikshank. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Oh, your dumb-ass is actually referring to the Cruikshank ruling made by one the same justices who ruled against Homer Plessy, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?

Skipping over inconsiderate facts is a basic premise of this entire board, and no one is more "expert" at it than IB.
Originally Posted by Old-T
You'd be the scumbag that called the Founding Fathers "scumbags", Old-THUMPER.
  • Old-T
  • 10-11-2015, 07:34 PM

You'd be the scumbag that called the Founding Fathers "scumbags", Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are so predictable.

I point out that you contort, ignore, and lie--and guess what? You come on and show everyone that I was right! You are such a pathetic loser, and it is so obvious for all to see. Well done Buffoon.

You are so predictable.

I point out that you contort, ignore, and lie--and guess what? You come on and show everyone that I was right! You are such a pathetic loser, and it is so obvious for all to see. Well done Buffoon.
Originally Posted by Old-T
You'd still be the scumbag jackass that called the Founding Fathers "scumbags", Old-THUMPER.
You'd still be the scumbag jackass that called the Founding Fathers "scumbags", Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You'd still be the biggest repetitive retard on this board, dumbass. You're the fucking scumbag.
Oh, your dumb-ass is actually referring to the Cruikshank ruling made by one the same justices who ruled against Homer Plessy, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?

You'd be the scumbag that called the Founding Fathers "scumbags", Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
One the?

And to have you feign caring for the plight of Homer Plessy is rich, considering all the racist rants you've made on here. It just serves to prove that you'll say anything in order to advance your case.
You'd still be the biggest repetitive retard on this board, dumbass. You're the fucking scumbag. Originally Posted by WombRaider
The facts are immutable, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, but that's an alien concept to a lying lib-retard like you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
The facts are immutable, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, but that's an alien concept to a lying lib-retard like you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
An alien concept to you would be to make a solid argument. Never seen it. Grubered dicksucker.
An alien concept to you would be to make a solid argument. Never seen it. Grubered dicksucker. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're the cock-sucker that's always putting forth the easily refuted, counter-factual arguments, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You're the cock-sucker that's always putting forth the easily refuted, counter-factual arguments, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Keep stuttering, you shit monkey.
Keep stuttering, you shit monkey. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Keep sucking on shit tainted cocks, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, the Founding Fathers' POV trumps yours every, fuckin' day of the week, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Keep sucking on shit tainted cocks, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, the Founding Fathers' POV trumps yours every, fuckin' day of the week, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep dreaming, dickface.
Keep dreaming, dickface. Originally Posted by WombRaider
The fantasy is all yours, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and the Founding Fathers' POV still trumps yours every, fuckin' day of the week, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
The fantasy is all yours, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and the Founding Fathers' POV still trumps yours every, fuckin' day of the week, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It's hilarious to see you go on and on, like anybody gives two cunts what you think
It's hilarious to see you go on and on, like anybody gives two cunts what you think Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yet you read and reply like the moron you are, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

BTW, the Founding Fathers' POV still trumps yours every, fuckin' day of the week, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and Heller says you can sit on that factoid and twist until you bleed, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Yet you read and reply like the moron you are, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

BTW, the Founding Fathers' POV still trumps yours every, fuckin' day of the week, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and Heller says you sit on that factoid and twist until you bleed, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Jesus, you're a real sicko.