I MISS THE DAYS OF ASPD!

I was on ASPD way back. Socials? I went to one, brought reality to me, these so-called gorgeous women were at best average, including Italia. became friends with several guys, including BNI and that asshole who like licking the booty (can't even remember the name). Some classics like KWK who was my ideal and adorable but didn't see enough of her to fall in love and Ryan-the-mouse-squeeker.

My main sources of gf's was Rick's. Just been talking to a girl I met there 15 years ago, we are still in lust after all these years.

Satin was the legend in those days.
BTW, my avatar girl had the best ass ever, and i still talk to her and spend time with her.

Sex is so much more fun with girls you like and are comfortable with. especially as you get older. Some girls you know it will get hard, others it is an unknown.
... including BNI and that asshole who like licking the booty (can't even remember the name). Originally Posted by essence
John353?

I miss the pre-Black Tuesday days, when Houston was a more wide-open town. I don't much miss ASPD, which was incompetently run, especially in its latter years.
John353?

I miss the pre-Black Tuesday days, when Houston was a more wide-open town. I don't much miss ASPD, which was incompetently run, especially in its latter years.
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I agree with the bolded portion of cb's post in general over the long term, however, I do miss the time from 1999 to 2006. Yet, the P and the times are separate entities that were not dependent upon the other, which more than a few posting in this thread don't seem to realize.

Pre BT was a good time in Htown with John(Amazing) and Beth(Wildflowers) who had seriously beautiful girls for anyone (within reason) to be with at a very reasonable price. Times were different back then, a very true statement by rdodger, and it was reflected in how ASPD was run from December 1999 to the end of 2005/early 2006. I will note that more than a few in this thread are idiots since they weren't there and have no idea of what they post. Like DJ and others have written, Amber was ahead of the game by years and it is because of what Amber did that this site exists.

However, don’t go putting rose-colored glasses on about the P as how the P was run after Amber became ill and ceded control to those who had no business being in charge, also greatly accelerated its demise due to their incompetence and insistence on being the “hobby police”. Additionally, their outing of members real-world information in print on the pages of the P when they decided their targets weren’t in the “cool kids” clique was bad with no if’s and’s or but’s about it, and could never be justified as it wasn’t relevant to the site itself.

The bad that occurred on the P is what led to a lot of the guidelines for this site, such as zero tolerance for outing along with the lack of a “hobby police” mentality which was rampant on the P. So be grateful that St.C, Tbone, and Becky set this site up the way they did because after 2005/2006 on the P, anyone could have been outed by the admin/mods on that site without both sides of the story being known, regardless if the story was real world or P4P. More than a few of those same admins/mods are on this site as mods and possibly admins or just members who organize things for other members. It is the foresight of the founders of this site that holds them in check as does St.C’s refusal to allow a recurrence of the bad administrative behavior found on ASPD after Amber's departure.

In my opinion, I have seen this site fall from what it once was and rarely post anymore because of that slide into mediocrity and just plain nastiness. Threads in Houston Co-Ed as well as in Austin and Dallas, are pretty banal now and with all the shit slinging done by the trolls like Sleepy, SC, TW and others in Houston primarily. Because of what I was reading a few years ago, I decided I had better things to do with my time. However, this thread got my attention enough for me to write this post and to clear the air of the BS I have seen certain members articulate who clearly weren’t there. It is also my opinion this site is moving towards what happened at the collapse of the P, even if BBCR is still available in the land of misfits.

By the by, whatever happened to Amanda W, Roberta, or The Paladin? *chuckle*
(For the reading and comprehension impaired, that was a rhetorical question made in jest. If you don't know who I am writing about, then move along because you weren’t there.)

Now back to your regularly scheduled mudslinging you tards.
By the by, whatever happened to Amanda W, Roberta, or The Paladin? *chuckle*
(For the reading and comprehension impaired, that was a rhetorical question made in jest. If you don't know who I am writing about, then move along because you weren’t there.)
Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera
I heard The Paladin rode off with a gay biker named Earl, to whom The Paladin lost his virginity.
I heard that too.....so, it must be true.
ASPD was more civil, polite and informative.
Thank you for your background and views, Phantom!
ASPD was more civil, polite and informative. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
ASPD was also more arbitrary in the way it was administered.
Yep
I heard The Paladin rode off with a gay biker named Earl, to whom The Paladin lost his virginity. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I heard that too.....so, it must be true. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Yeah... and I heard a lil red-breasted robin lost her virginity to that queer dude named Earl too, so that must be true using deerhunter's logic. But, that does beg the question of Earl... is he really queer, bi, or just playing both sides against the middle?

ASPD was also more arbitrary in the way it was administered. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
That is being very kind.
I lost contact with my bestie,lover,confidant The Paladin.

"Wherefore art thou Paladin?"
I lost contact with my bestie,lover,confidant The Paladin.

"Wherefore art thou Paladin?" Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Apparently, The Paladin preferred the real thing to El Strappy.
/\/\/\Say What?
Noooo
He was never into those shenanigans.
That's not what Earl says.