President Trump is a Liar.

Trump’s Lie : "The years of economic decay are over," he told the joint session of Congress on Feb. 4, 2020. "The days of our country being used, taken advantage of, and even scorned by other nations are long behind us. Gone, too, are the broken promises, jobless recoveries, tired platitudes and constant excuses for the depletion of American wealth, power and prestige."

Our ruling
Trump said that "years of economic decay are over" because he "reversed the failed economic policies of the previous administration."

The notion that the economy turned on a dime from bad to good under Trump is not supported by the facts. The performance under Trump has generally continued the pace of improvements that began during the final few years of Obama’s presidency.

We rate the statement False.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...under-donald-/

We rate the statement a goddamn lie....there, fixed it for them.
Too blinded by hate to see your own hypocrisy - j666
such a waste.
The Russians - Still?????
Go ahead and pray to your icon - H... as POTUS

Meanwhile - how is your ftw managed candidacy for POTUS faring???? Originally Posted by oeb11
So this is cogent and constructive?

You suck, oebsy, and I’ll tell anyone who will listen!

In fact... your incessant condescending chirping sounds like your alter ego...
The biggest lie in Trump’s State of the Union speech

“ l have also made an ironclad pledge to American families,” Trump claimed. “We will always protect patients with preexisting conditions.”

The bad news for people with preexisting conditions is that this “ironclad pledge” is a lie. Trump and his administration have fought hard — in all three branches of government — to strip people with preexisting health conditions of the protections they enjoy under the Affordable Care Act. Indeed, if Trump has his way, those protections will cease to exist. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
The real lie is even if a person has a preexisting condition they can still obtain insurance it just depends what that preexisting condition is. Secondly those that already had insurance saw some abrupt spikes in their premiums. Last but certainly not least the ACA was solely dependent upon young healthy individuals that could pay a premium but wouldn't make any claims. The ACA really isn't that special at all you just think it is because the liberal media told you it was and of course you think Obama was the bomb because he is Black, lol. Trump could find a way that all Americans can buy a new car with little to no out of pocket expense and you would still bitch.
  • oeb11
  • 02-19-2020, 12:58 PM
ACA is just a program destined and designed to fail, so the Fascist DPST's can destroy the inisurance inductry and force all American medical care to be socialized under their jackboot of rationing and abysmal quality.

while the "Party" revels in the money diverted from care for patients.

As bloomie said- if you are too old with cancer -"go Home and Die" - except for me and Fascist DPST ruling class nomenklatura, of course. .

j666 is welcome to go get his medical as a citizen of N Korea - to see what it would be like.

But, anything not commensurate with his/her narrative - is a "lie"!
Poor deluded Fascist DPST's!
So this is cogent and constructive?

You suck, oebsy, and I’ll tell anyone who will listen!

In fact... your incessant condescending chirping sounds like your alter ego... Originally Posted by HoeHummer

You chirp like Yssup Rider, lol.
j666 is welcome to go get his medical as a citizen of N Korea - to see what it would be like

How would you know that?
  • oeb11
  • 02-19-2020, 03:48 PM
MM - has never done volunteer medical consulting in N Korea.
The real lie is even if a person has a preexisting condition they can still obtain insurance it just depends what that preexisting condition is. Secondly those that already had insurance saw some abrupt spikes in their premiums. Last but certainly not least the ACA was solely dependent upon young healthy individuals that could pay a premium but wouldn't make any claims. The ACA really isn't that special at all you just think it is because the liberal media told you it was and of course you think Obama was the bomb because he is Black, lol. Trump could find a way that all Americans can buy a new car with little to no out of pocket expense and you would still bitch. Originally Posted by Levianon17
My bitch was the lie he made, implying he was for preexisting conditions when his administration is working diligently against it.

That fat lying bastard will not win another term. The majority of the country is sick and tired of his bullshit. Strongly,
My bitch was the lie he made, implying he was for preexisting conditions when his administration is working diligently against it.

That fat lying bastard will not win another term. The majority of the country is sick and tired of his bullshit. Strongly, Originally Posted by Jaxson66

which majority? the ones with jobs or the majority of welfare bums? they always want a Democrat to jack up their freebies.

and i'm quite sure you though the majority "strongly" favored Hillary in 2016. how'd that turn out for ya sparky?
The fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office didn’t win the election. The election was hijacked by Putin and his hand picked oligarchs. And unless Putin can steal the 2020 election the fat lying bastard will not be re elected.

Im confident in my prognostication and I’ll bet my Eccie membership on just that. You wanna bet?

You have Putin and the racist pig fucking Freedom caucus working for you, How could you lose?
The fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office didn’t win the election. The election was hijacked by Putin and his hand picked oligarchs. And unless Putin can steal the 2020 election the fat lying bastard will not be re elected.

Im confident in my prognostication and I’ll bet my Eccie membership on just that. You wanna bet?

You have Putin and the racist pig fucking Freedom caucus working for you, How could you lose? Originally Posted by Jaxson66

you do know that Mueller found no evidence that them russkies changed votes in any state election for president yeah?

so prove Russia rigged the election sparky. with what? some facebook ad's? trolling comments on yahoo? right!
  • oeb11
  • 02-19-2020, 04:52 PM
j666 is still convinced of the Russia hoax.

Anything else is a "Lie"!
Poor j666 - what a waste of bandwidth.
j666 is still convinced of the Russia hoax.

Anything else is a "Lie"!
Poor j666 - what a waste of bandwidth. Originally Posted by oeb11
Even though it’s a known fact throughout the US intelligence agencies that the Russians attacked the election for the fat lying bastards benefit. You believe what the fat lying bastard tells you to believe. You can admit it, the country’s been well versed on Cult behavior since Hitlers Germany.
you do know that Mueller found no evidence that them russkies changed votes in any state election for president yeah?

so prove Russia rigged the election sparky. with what? some facebook ad's? trolling comments on yahoo? right! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Why didn’t you just admit you don’t have the balls to risk something dear to your heart instead of all that bullshit. Just admit you’re scared your Fuhrer will get his fat lying ass Fired come November.

That fat lying bastard will not win another term. The majority of the country is sick and tired of his bullshit. Strongly, Originally Posted by Jaxson66
In order for Trump to lose in November the Democrats better come up with something better than what they currently have. People aren't nearly as sick of Trump as you think. What people are sick of is watching the Democrats constantly trying to fabricate reasons to tear down this president and then getting their sorry asses handed to them. The Democrats haven't done what they were elected to do That's what the real American voters are sick of.