The "Settled Science"? of Global Warming

The facts are the facts, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Any and every intelligent, educated person knows the story about the "Old Man of the Mountain" and his promise of virgins as reward to his assassins in the afterlife, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Any and every intelligent, educated person knows the full implication of how that reward would be fulfilled, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Finally, any and every intelligent, educated person knows that the word that you used in your post does not refer to an adult male; hence, it was a forbidden subject, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Who cares what a Muzzie like you "thinks" ( I use the term loosely) You will get your reward just keep with what the Koran teaches you ass wipe. A educated person would not babble the shit that comes from your head chicken dick.
Who cares what a Muzzie like you "thinks" ( I use the term loosely) You will get your reward just keep with what the Koran teaches you ass wipe. A educated person would not babble the shit that comes from your head chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

The facts haven't changed, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Any and every intelligent, educated person knows the story about the "Old Man of the Mountain" and his promise of virgins as reward to his assassins in the afterlife, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Any and every intelligent, educated person knows the full implication of how that reward would be fulfilled, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Finally, any and every intelligent, educated person knows that the word that you used in your post @ #8 does not refer to an adult; hence, it was a forbidden subject, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
The facts haven't changed, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Any and every intelligent, educated person knows the story about the "Old Man of the Mountain" and his promise of virgins as reward to his assassins in the afterlife, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Any and every intelligent, educated person knows the full implication of how that reward would be fulfilled, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Finally, any and every intelligent, educated person knows that the word that you used in your post @ #8 does not refer to an adult; hence, it was a forbidden subject, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Blah blah blah
Blah blah blah Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's all you have ever done, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Every intelligent, educated person knows the story about the "Old Man of the Mountain" and his promise of virgins as reward to his assassins in the afterlife, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Every intelligent, educated person knows the full implication of how that reward would be fulfilled, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Finally, every intelligent, educated person knows that the word that you used in your post does not refer to an adult male; hence, it was a forbidden subject, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The facts haven't changed, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Any and every intelligent, educated person knows the story about the "Old Man of the Mountain" and his promise of virgins as reward to his assassins in the afterlife, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Any and every intelligent, educated person knows the full implication of how that reward would be fulfilled, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Finally, any and every intelligent, educated person knows that the word that you used in your post @ #8 does not refer to an adult; hence, it was a forbidden subject, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That's all you have ever done, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO I'm impressed chicken dick...
LMAO I'm impressed chicken dick... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And are you hoping that Starkist will be your distributor, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?
And are you hoping that Starkist will be your distributor, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Tell us the "Old man of the mountain" story again uncle chicken dick, you know the one you repeat all the time.
Tell us the "Old man of the mountain" story again uncle chicken dick, you know the one you repeat all the time. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Every one knows that you're a stupid, fucking illiterate jackass, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, but really, are you so fucking stupid that you couldn't find your way back to post #137 by yourself?
Every one knows that you're a stupid, fucking illiterate jackass, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, but really, are you so fucking stupid that you couldn't find your way back to post #137 by yourself? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Then you must have missed #140 chicken dick.
Then you must have missed #140 chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That would've worked too, but you were the stupid jackass asking for directions, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
That would've worked too, but you were the stupid jackass asking for directions, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
BRRRRRP..Wrong again chicken dick it was sarcasm.
BRRRRRP..Wrong again chicken dick it was sarcasm. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Better quit eating those things, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp; they seem to be giving you indigestion.