Lauren Boebert is a hooker.

Dense! Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

This gets a like too, even though the obvious may go over the head of the intended audience.
I was going to respond to AE but what's the point? I would have just posted some mean shit that was unnecessary. Instead, I'll just wish her a nice weekend and the same to all of the dads reading this. Be sure to enjoy the one day of the year that your kids actually show they are grateful to have you.
i'm having a hard time understanding the hate mongering about a potential hooker on a hooker web site

bahahahahahahaaaaa
how's Biden working out for ya? yeah .. thought so. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Probably better than the general population, but that's more about being perceptive to the situation. I don't think anyone thought they were getting anything more than a "placeholder" with Biden. I think it was more about looking for a pause button on the crazy, but then that hasn't really worked out either has it?
Happy Father's Day Lucus Thanks for not posting mean stuff. And Happy Father's Day to all the gents here. Seriously, I never heard anyone use the word "blouses." I understand what it means but never heard it until you used it. Just curious.

I was going to respond to AE but what's the point? I would have just posted some mean shit that was unnecessary. Instead, I'll just wish her a nice weekend and the same to all of the dads reading this. Be sure to enjoy the one day of the year that your kids actually show they are grateful to have you. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Probably better than the general population, but that's more about being perceptive to the situation. I don't think anyone thought they were getting anything more than a "placeholder" with Biden. I think it was more about looking for a pause button on the crazy, but then that hasn't really worked out either has it? Originally Posted by 69in2it69

there was nothing crazy about Trump. ask yourself .. was the nation better off under Trump than it is now under Biden? you know the answer. Trump was an outsider who couldn't be controlled. so the powers that be conspired to remove him and install the ultimate puppet, Biden.

what's happening under Biden has nothing to do with Biden. he's a bigger patsy than Lee Harvey Oswald.
I use the word because it is simply a parody of Prince on "The Dave Chapelle Show." He wanted to say the other "B" word but called them "blouses" and fed them pancakes instead.

Thanks for the FD wishes. I better not get another robe or slippers again this year. I won't lie. The slippers are really comfortable, but the brand is pretty gay and just because Tom Brady endorses Uggs does not mean I need to get a new pair every year. I also have too many damn robes.

My kids are minors so basically, I am buying myself the gifts. Is it too much to ask to actually receive what I want? I haven't had fast food in over two years. Surprise me and bring me some Whataburger and fuck the robes and slippers!

My ex does it just to shit on me. She knows damn well I don't even wear slippers or robes although I do now because hell, I'm paying for them. Might as well get my money's worth. LOL

Happy Father's Day Lucus Thanks for not posting mean stuff. And Happy Father's Day to all the gents here. Seriously, I never heard anyone use the word "blouses." I understand what it means but never heard it until you used it. Just curious. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
there was nothing crazy about Trump. ask yourself .. was the nation better off under Trump than it is now under Biden? you know the answer. Trump was an outsider who couldn't be controlled. so the powers that be conspired to remove him and install the ultimate puppet, Biden.

he's a bigger patsy than Lee Harvey Oswald. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Biden takes spill while getting off bike after beach ride

https://apnews.com/article/biden-us-...533d05d18d7a6f

Secret Service agents quickly helped him up. “I got my foot caught” in the toe cages.

Biden, 79, and first lady Jill Biden were wrapping up a morning ride when the president decided to pedal over to a crowd of well-wishers standing by the bike trail. Biden, who was wearing a helmet, took the spill when he tried to dismount,

I'll take patsy over psycho.

Dumpster's why we are where we are.
I have to take exception to the OP and the piece of feces that wrote it.
It says in no unequivocal terms that Boebert IS a hooker. Not maybe, or someone said but absolute knowledge.
I'd like to see that evidence. If you can't find it or the dog ate it then you need to modify your statement. Then again, lies are the currency that you debate with.
It says in no unequivocal terms that Boebert IS a hooker. Not maybe, or someone said but absolute knowledge.
I'd like to see that evidence. If you can't find it or the dog ate it then you need to modify your statement. Then again, lies are the currency that you debate with. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Says a Trumpist who almost never provides references for his bullshit.
I'd like to see that evidence. If you can't find it or the dog ate it then you need to modify your statement. Then again, lies are the currency that you debate with. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

That's the platform we are provided with, sir.

When a legal scholar lies, then you know there is a problem.

All the Jan. 6 evidence that Trump and Co. knew their plot was corrupt

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-plot-corrupt/

This doesn’t necessarily show he knew the plan was illegal in advance — and a federal appeals court has ruled that accepting a pardon isn’t an admission of guilt. He also argued in the email that he was merely insulating himself from “the outright lies and false witness being spewed.” But his request reinforces the idea that he viewed himself as having legal liability.

Plot? LMAO!
  • WTF
  • 06-18-2022, 02:24 PM
I'd like to see the evidence about Clinton, pedophiles and the DC pizzeria that this silly bitch you are defending tweeted!

How about this Cornhole....let's just pretend that you are her vagina and you can give us a firsthand report about whose dick has been up her twat?
....let's just pretend that you are her vagina and you can give us a firsthand report about whose dick has been up her twat? Originally Posted by WTF
How about if we stick a mini-cam up your ass instead?

That'll give us firsthand evidence that your dick count far exceeds anything Ms. Boebert could ever hope to achieve!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O8ZNlsUr6k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OmfFqEqi6M

And she got 2 abortions. Originally Posted by royamcr
Is it true that Sen Ted ("lying Ted") Cruz gave Boebert $126,000 to run? How did he even meet her? Trump did refer to Ted Cruz's wife as being ugly. $126,000 is a big contribution for a Senator.