Hillary Clinton is kicking major Republican @ss in the latest general election polls

I was just following your multiple leads .... Originally Posted by bigtex
Given her work history ... aka "credentials" for another stab at getting Bill back in the White House .... Obaminable is relevant. Since you are a self-proclaimed highly successful businessman with lots of highly qualified employees under your flawless supervision, you should know that one's EMPLOYMENT HISTORY also includes ONE'S SUPERVISORS and their CHARACTER.

Or do you choose your employees like you do your Presidential candidates?

Bush has nothing to do with either of them .... He's just your "go to guy"!
Given her work history ... aka "credentials" for another stab at getting Bill back in the White House .... Obaminable is relevant. Since you are a self-proclaimed highly successful businessman with lots of highly qualified employees under your flawless supervision, you should know that one's EMPLOYMENT HISTORY also includes ONE'S SUPERVISORS and their CHARACTER.

Or do you choose your employees like you do your Presidential candidates?

Bush has nothing to do with either of them .... He's just your "go to guy"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Obama is now "relevant?"

That is an LLIdiot flip-flop! Our resident Idiot-In-Chief has been trying his best to convince us for the past 6 years that Obama is irrelevant! Perhaps he was reflecting upon how irrelevant The Most Unpopular (and incompetent) President in Modern US History was (who he voted for 4 times), and thought since Obama was his successor he must share in The Wilted Shrub's irrelevance.

And now for the more pressing subject matter at hand: I understand that "you are [the] self-proclaimed highly respected" Nursing Home Idiot "with lots of highly qualified" fellow Klanners, errr Clanners "under your flawless supervision" but......what in the hell does any of your above quoted garbage, errr rant have to do with your repeated 10-12 attempts to hijack this thread and then accusingly point your crooked finger at someone else when they do something similar?

Or is it that Obama's "just your go to guy" and that makes your repeated attempts at hijacking's acceptable?
Obama is now "relevant?" Originally Posted by bigtex
Any former "employer" is "relevant" for a potential Presidential candidate.

Of course, I can understand your confusion, since, I suspect, the candidates you supported for Student Council President or "Most Likely to Succeed" didn't have ANY FORMER EMPLOYMENT ..... speaking of which ....

.... where are Obaminable's FORMER EMPLOYERS?

AND on the subject of Hillarious .... where are hers?

We can put Reagan's campaign aside for her for a moment ...

Let's take a look at the law firm where she worked in Arkansas. Isn't that her last "employment" in the "private sector"? "White Water"? Where is their "recommendation"?

I ..... understand ..... confusion Originally Posted by LexusLover
LLIdiot should be able to understand confusion.

Confusion is LLIdiot's middle name!
I should be able to understand confusion.

Confusion is my middle name! Originally Posted by bigtex
BigBoy, you're too easy. You really need to stay on the bench with WTF.

You can do all the cutesy cartooning all you want to each other.

All you are is a 20-20 Hindsighter with Xray OVER THE HORIZON vision, who can cut and paste Op-Ed articles and clips from BLOGGERS.
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hit close to home didn't It chicken dick?
Hit close to home didn't It chicken dick? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one living with free ranging chickens and an overt fetish for poultry genitalia, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
So why aren't you libertarian? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Political affiliation isn't important anymore. I would vote for anyone Dem or Repub if I felt they had this countries best interest in mind. Unfortunately we don't have good leadership anymore and it's really hard to tell how candidates would truly serve if elected.

Jim
You're the one living with free ranging chickens and an overt fetish for poultry genitalia, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Got a link to that claim chicken dick?
Got a link to that claim chicken dick? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your overt fetish for poultry genitalia was evident in your last two -- and hundreds more -- posts, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Your overt fetish for poultry genitalia was evident in your last two -- and hundreds more -- posts, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The usual rampant speculation but no facts. You are so predictable chicken dick.
The usual rampant speculation but no facts. You are so predictable chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

There's nothing speculative about you expressing your fetish for poultry genitalia in your every post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
There's nothing speculative about you expressing your fetish for poultry genitalia in your every post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Or your fascination for chimps in yours chicken dick.
Or your fascination for chimps in yours chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Once again you express your fetish for poultry genitalia, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Once again you express your fetish for poultry genitalia, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
My only reference to poultry comes with my addressing you chicken dick. Whereas your fascination with the simian comes with everyone of your posts . End of story.