She is out of YOUR League or is she?

.... Now I had a wonderful phone conversation with lisa_lisa today, that had to be the highlight of my day. A true gem! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I can remember when the Highlight of your day was somebody else....just sayin'......
I can remember when I was the Highlight of your day was somebody else....just sayin'...... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Lmfao. I remember those days too *sigh*
The two of you at the Wynn? Hell thats a WIN Wynn situation! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
I'd give him an upside down bj just to get him to shut the hell up.
I'd give him an upside down bj just to get him to shut the hell up. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I'd give him an upside down bj just to get him to shut the hell up. Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Where do I sign up for one of those???
Where do I sign up for one of those??? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926

I still can't believe you haven't gotten it yet.
Where do I sign up for one of those??? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Chica get a cut for holding the boom box! just FYI! (Shorty, send me a Picture of the upside down BJ Damn!)
I swear to god I couldn't talk for a week after I had one!!
SL. . . Haven't gotten the famous upside down BJ from Naomi. However, have gotten it from another famous BJ lady. Now where did I put that video on my computer?
I swear to god I couldn't talk for a week after I had one!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Your facial expression was priceless..hehehe "Fuck my mouth ...harder". Ok getting a bit xrated here.
Your facial expression was priceless..hehehe "Fuck my mouth ...harder". Ok getting a bit xrated here. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Four words I'll never forget!!
What? You're the big bad acp.. you're not supposed to be nice to me. What happened? You were always picking on me lol. That's why I said I can't believe it. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Yea, I might pick on ya a little bit. Over all though it's really in my nature to be kind as well. I quickly learned this board has lots of drama. Although it may make things interesting its not always appropiate. So I've decided, I should show the more light hearted side of myself.
Yea, I might pick on ya a little bit. Over all though it's really in my nature to be kind as well. I quickly learned this board has lots of drama. Although it may make things interesting its not always appropiate. So I've decided, I should show the more light hearted side of myself. Originally Posted by acp5762

Good call! I kind of figured that when I saw the avatar had a statue pissing on you! Shows tremendous restraint! LOL
but while not alot of girls post good face shots yours shows a face that is about as beautiful as i have ever seenbe it in this industry or just out and about simply gorgeous. the tushie looks like perfection and while your pics do not show alot of good boobie shots they appear very nice. again hard to rate not having seen in person but a 9 would be low. now if your canadian accent is as hot as i think it might be 10 is there. i have lobbied before but PLEASE PLEASE come visit Buffalo/ niagara falls/toronto/ rochester. i would personally rate myself a solid 4.
I'd say I'm about 7-8 over all. Originally Posted by Shayla
I screen and I choose who I want to see. If I refuse service to someone I get bad mouthed.

Guys like the weak minded/low self esteem chicks more because they let the guys do as they please.

Uh... this is going to start MAJOR drama. LOL

Anyways, I am a 9-10 and I think my attitude makes me a 12.

Just because a lady is confident in herself doesn't mean she has a shitty attitude.

Why are men so attracted to weak minded/ low self-esteem chicks? Originally Posted by Naomi4u