Question about provider demographics.

I'd love to come to Dallas, but I shall have to send you my weekend rates first in a message.

[crouches and hides, waiting for someone to make an IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!! comment] Originally Posted by Eliza
Gee Eliza, if you hadn't put in that smiley face, nobody would know you were kidding.
Dayum, girl, it would be much easier to understand your position if you had automatic Spell Check and Grammar Correction. This kind of posting supports my position about the providers' educational level. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
You have a point, but so does she. You sound cold, emotionless, clinical.
Yeah, well I only do 1 hour.

For guys, it's all about the pussy & orgasm.

For gals, it's all about the $$$.

Sometimes, it's even a fair trade. Mostly it's not.
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Sorry, but I will have to disagree with this statement. Some guys can't even have orgasms and still pay providers. I have one client that is the energizer bunny, he keeps going and going and never once has cum in my present. Then there are those that can't even get started, but they still like my company. So to each his own.
Sorry, but I will have to disagree with this statement. Some guys can't even have orgasms and still pay providers. I have one client that is the energizer bunny, he keeps going and going and never once has cum in my present. Then there are those that can't even get started, but they still like my company. So to each his own. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
If I see you, can I keep going, climax (maybe twice), AND enjoy your company? Plus (of course) compensate you for your time.
If I see you, can I keep going, climax (maybe twice), AND enjoy your company? Plus (of course) compensate you for your time. Originally Posted by SR Only
ahem .....
Sorry, but I will have to disagree with this statement. Some guys can't even have orgasms and still pay providers. I have one client that is the energizer bunny, he keeps going and going and never once has cum in my present. Then there are those that can't even get started, but they still like my company. So to each his own. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
You didn't even bother to try and deny that for Gals, it's all about the $$$.

For the guys who pay and can't cum, you're really taking advantage of them aren't you? [BTW, I think that's "presence" not "present."] The same for those that can't even get started. Sometimes, it's hard to know how people can look in a mirror.
For the guys who pay and can't cum, you're really taking advantage of them aren't you? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
No, she and other ladies are not. They are not having a gun pointed at them saying "pay me and don't cum." I'm ignoring the pettiness of you noting the grammatical error. I pity the providers that get booked by you.
So, how many other WKs are out there?
You didn't even bother to try and deny that for Gals, it's all about the $$$. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Pull your head out Charles. You don't work "for the love of it", neither do these ladies. Why is that so hard to understand?
What's a WK?
White Knight

What's a WK? Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Charles,

It occurs to me there is only one way to settle this. You have to decide if the attraction and chemistry is worth the price the provider is asking. I have been with ladies that charged more and ladies that charged less. If you are thinking the rate will be about looks and bedskills you are in for disappointment.

The only difference I have found over the years is some of the "upscale" ladies bring a different style because of their experiences, background and education that creates a different experience, but that usually is not aesthetics or even physical sex. It is more like a seduction of all the senses. Sometimes you just want quick, anonymous, hot sex and you are correct if you are just into a hot gal, and how it feels, and nothing else, you might as well go for the low threshold price. Originally Posted by ANONONE
I agree with you on everything including if I could afford to I'd see Lauren too.
Ya know Charles, before yesterday you were a great contributor to this forum. I really did enjoy reading and finding out what you had to say on different subjects.

We all understand that you had a bad time with the last lady that you were with. There isn't a thing we can do about it. Please, lets get over it and move on. Your anger and erratic behavior is getting pretty scary.
TY Rsweething.
+1

The question is: after the session will you be a poor monger, or a really poor monger? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Or will you be enriched?