Lower Rates....One Year Ago... ?? So confused :(

Speaking of another round.....I'll have another beer.....and some wings please.
Folks, I am not sure exactly what all the fuss is about here, because the member who stirred up the controversy is on my "ignore" list and I cant read what he / she said to stir everyone up.

Ignoring this person is half the battle. No one feeding by reaction to the controversial comments is the other half.

I love the ignore feature. I'm ignoring only 2 members, but get to weed out about 95% of the borderline personality disorder bs.

The ignore feature is my friend.

You can make it your friend too.

That's what it is there for.
[quote=Budman;316587]Angelina,
I have read this entire thread and do not believe for one second that you were confused in any way about the rates in SA. I think this was purely a marketing strategy on your part to brag about yourself and have others worship at the AA altar. You apparently have succeeded in running a 7 page ad and counting.
Bud,
You took the words right out of my mouth/mind. It is no more than a long-winded ad in the wrong forum.

Ang,
While yes you are an attractive girl,( I can say that I'm old enough to be your mother) you do come across as condsending and awfully 'proud' of yourself. And I'm not so sure that you were not fully aware of it. I see why the ladies took offence to it.Please remember this; you see the same people on the way up as you do coming back down....

Bud,
What's GPS?

4. I believe you have a severe case of GPS.

The more we feed into this the longer this ADVERTISEMENT will go on. We are only making it worse and never ending by acknowledging this post... What is this? 10 Pages now. Yes it has been a great Marketing Strategy. Next subject Please !
Will someone PLEASE tell me what Budman meant by GPS?
  • Mokoa
  • 05-27-2010, 09:21 PM
I am closing this thread at the request of the OP.