Houston Vs. Dallas

How did you get access to the ROS information located on your website? Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
I would like to know that too. It seems like that is one question she refuses to answer.
All info is linked, and only brings ECCIE more biz. Stop reaching for straws here. Originally Posted by tiatate
But the ROS information you posted isnt visable on your reviews so where did you get it?
Now she's trashing Eccie.

"I advertise other sites as well, you should consider that yourself, maybe you wouldn't feel so trapped by this "review culture" Originally Posted by Alyssa71
I know, why is she here if she doesn't like hobbyists, eccie, or this "review culture'?

Oh and of course, all the providers here are all just low range and don't love themselves.
You telling providers your tracking there information & that you would use it for malicious intent isn't going to help your Buisness...

You've also stated you collect information on clients you think thats going to get you Buisness then you have another thing coming..

I use only eccie I don't need to advertise 20 million places to get clients.. I also don't collect RW information on prospective clients to possibly use if something doesn't go my way.. If you new how to screen you wouldn't have to worry about that..

Marketing is what brings you Buisness and I can tell you that you have absolutely 0 marketing skills.. Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
You can tell you have no familiarity with marketing or websites yourself. Hell yes my website grabs IP and location info. I love that it does, and will continue to do so.
I have a screening/booking form also, oh did she not mention that? I mean she looked through 19 pages of my site. I know she saw it. Anyways, its transparent and lets clients know their info has been store for 48hrs.

You only advertise on ECCIE? This explains alot.
All info is linked, and only brings ECCIE more biz. Stop reaching for straws here. Originally Posted by tiatate
So, it's leaked on another site so you just copy and paste it and re-leak it to your site? How kind of you.

The mods will likely contact you now wanting to know where this leaked information is coming from.

And by the way, just because it's leaked, you still cannot copy and paste it to your site.

It's like you're saying, "yeah, that old lady dropped her wallet out of her purse, no I didn't attempt to give it back to her, she dropped it, it was already there".

You know right from wrong, you highly educated woman, you.
But the ROS information you posted isnt visable on your reviews so where did you get it? Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Still hasn't answered the question.
Not even WolfRapePapi can help her now. She dug her grave.
Hmm have you seen ANY providers though?
or are you just on here for sexy entertainment? Originally Posted by tiatate
If I were it sure wouldnt be with your ass.
I would like to know that too. It seems like that is one question she refuses to answer. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
But the ROS information you posted isnt visable on your reviews so where did you get it? Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Yea, its called Nunya.
You have fun reading those reviews huh? See why my donation is mid range huh?
So, it's leaked on another site so you just copy and paste it and re-leak it to your site? How kind of you.

The mods will likely contact you now wanting to know where this leaked information is coming from.

And by the way, just because it's leaked, you still cannot copy and paste it to your site.

It's like you're saying, "yeah, that old lady dropped her wallet out of her purse, no I didn't attempt to give it back to her, she dropped it, it was already there".

You know right from wrong, you highly educated woman, you. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
She said its linked but she is full of shit
I hope everyone got the sleep they needed, breakfast, lunch, and it's dinner time right about now..
Yea, its called Nunya.
You have fun reading those reviews huh? See why my donation is mid range huh? Originally Posted by tiatate
Where did you get the ROS information from ?

I see why your advertising $250hr review specials!

You know right from wrong, you highly educated woman, you. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
I said LINKED
I hope everyone got the sleep they needed, breakfast, lunch, and it's dinner time right about now.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Lol
I said LINKED Originally Posted by tiatate
Ok linked where? Because when you click on the link you have more ROS exposed than what we can see so where did you get it?